>2017
>not watching rick and morty

explain yourself Sup Forums

honestly, rick and morty has helped a lot with my personal life. ever since i began watching it, i have been acing my science/math orientated classes since it DOES go over actual things in the fields of science and math. aced my chemistry and physics college courses just because of the show and am planning to become a chemical engineer. thank you, justin roiland and dan harmon.

i watch it tho

I'm not a faggot

it make me laugh

>no 2d sex scenes
no danke

plus, where else will U get gif/lines like this.

Jokes are poorly written and often rely on references to get the joke, which isn't how a good joke is constructed. A good joke should stand on its own and consist of a setup and a payoff. Reminds me of how Family Guy constructs jokes.

The voice acting is unacceptable

Follows the typical sitcom writing pitfall of having as many jokes as possible but with no quality control.

Rick burping isn't funny or cool.

Morty's cracking voice isn't funny.

Pickle Rick isn't funny. Dane Cook tier joke.

The animation is also unacceptable

Liberal garbage
>I fucking love science.

To be fair, you do need a high iq to understand rick and morty.

Cancer fanbase

i like it but i have to agree

Rick and Morty sucks. BoJack Horseman for life, bitch.

1. They have their own jokes, but most jokes are references only people that have knowledge will get, such as "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub"

2. The voice acting is high quality and I'm betting you their studio is high quality as well.

3. The show is entirely quality.

4. Rick burping isn't suppose to be a joke, but it's funny.

5. Read 4.

6. Pickle Rick is honestly hilarious with its memes.

7. Read 2.

found this shit on Sup Forums...

No, none of that is true, it's all unfunny. The show is extremely unintelligent, the whole show is random = funny. Random is literally =/ funny. "Hehe weird word that isn't real let's all laugh". "Hehe he turned himself into a pickle let's all laugh". "Hehe rare sauce that is no longer available to the public let's all laugh".

Hi i'm 13 and i just started watching Rick and Morty and i can tell you for a fact it's my favourite show!!. Lik one time Ricky said said there's probably like no good!!! I was agreeing so much I'am smarter then you're average fidget spinner teen at middle school to even though i have one. i may be young but i'm smarter than every theist on earth basically the show is also really deep when they said like no one was born for a reason i was so blown away as they must have big balls to say that on tv so i told mg friends on minecraft and agree too. LOL once when my mum took me to McDonald's I asked for the Mulan dipping sauce and the dumb bitch didn't even get the reference xD one time in class i evan shouted " I'm PICKLE RIIIIICK!" And Mrs Janice told me to go outside I fucking hate that school is for dumb ppl just like what Rick said, Im too smart for such imbicells. but yeah i love Rick and Morty im actually smart enough to get it to

Fuck your copypasta.

sorry guys but the writers are actually good. Not great but in a world of cartoon shows tryin to be funny and interesting at the very least Rick n Morty is interesting even if not as funny.

It's just a good concept that being executed well....

like Archer use to be funny as fuck and now its execution is just terrible.

>bojack horseman
>an intelligent show that is written well and funny
>"but rick and morty!"

One of the biggest examples of "I hate the fanbase so I hate the product" It's a decent show. Its funny at times and it does a good job at being serious when it need to be. Not the greatest show ever but not bad.

I don't reddit mate

I love R&M. I think you can't fully enjoy it unless you are into science and that kind of shit. It's the perfect mix between Big Bang Theory and South Park.

Yeah, people it's like a stupid persons idea of what smart is.

dude I've heard alot about this...worth checking out?

Is it funny or serious or what the fuck. All I seen are stills of horsemen

Clearly not true.

YES, definitely worth watching. It's fucking hilarious at most points, and down right depressing at others. And everything that happens in the show is a permanent change to the story.

Lol. It's pretty much garbage compared to Rick And Morty. Just furry garbage that cannot take up the position that the superior "Back To The Future" like epic-science drama television show has.

You nailed it. I'll watch the show if it's on cuz it's pretty good, but I'll keep it to myself.

How do you mean?

haha pickle

Obvious b8.

>how do you mean
How do you grammar?

Really wasn't "b8". Genuinely hate Bojack because it's just stupid "lol im depressed" shit that doesnt take any direction and isn't unique at all. Fuck off this thread.

This is true. People fail to realize that everyone's opinion is shit; Including their own.

It's just an expression...

I am 37.. and this show is for kids.. I tried to watch it.. some scenes are funny but most if them just childish.. a complete waste of time and brain cells.

I enjoy it but it's still overrated

because i'm not a virginal faggot who watches cartoons?

The problem is the shity fan base take the memes to far. It’s like FNAF and undertale. Both amazing things but then the school shooters get to it and fuck it all up. Yes sometimes the humor is dry but that’s every show.

Show is decent but fanbase is shit.
Also pic related

As with any piece of media, there is a targeted demographic. This show is written with young teens and twenty-somethings in mind so it's no surprise that you don't like it.

Underrated

Ah, the hunter has become the huntered.

Rick and Morty is a decent show, season 1 was alright, season 2 was kinda funny, and season 3 has just been a major disappointment due to its new found fame going to the writer's heads.
It's in the higher quality of Adult Swim shows, but it's just barely there.
It seems to me like Rick and Morty really wanted to capture the magic of 12oz Mouse, but failed to have the complex serialized plot and definitely failed to understand how the anti-humor voice acting worked. All bizarre choices in animation and voice acting all worked in 12oz Mouse because the entire thing was a fake virtual world that Fitz got trapped in, something that was left unknown for the majority of the show with the exception of a few hints. Rick and Morty goes for bizarre just to be bizarre.
And while Fitz was a massive drunk like Rick, he doesn't preach to the audience. Nobody likes drunken rants, and absolutely no one likes to be talked down to by an alcoholic. A lack of burping every other word also helps.
(Funny how even the writers hated the burping as it slowly stopped happening starting in season 2. Has he even burped in season 3 yet?)

half of these were faggots before social studies... the other half are black

>>not watching rick and morty

FUCK YOU

FUCK YOUR DICK AND MORTY SPAM

TAKE IT TO FUCKING Sup Forums ALREADY

Coming from a fan of the show, this sounds like horseshit. Why is it you think this?

>Why is it you think this?
because hes trolling you turbofaggot

Dan Harmon is a faggot for hiring feminist writers to write season 3 and defending it.

Terrible fan art
The show has female alts

Because i always watched wierd shows. ATHF, squidbillies, metalocolypse, mr. Pickles. Etc... and it makes me sick that rick and morty and has served as a gateway for some of you normie fucks to start watching my shows.

>waaaah I'm not in a secret club
Get fucked loser

>tfw you need a high IQ to watch Rick and morty

All uneducated fags btfo

Sweet another copy pasta I can change to be about young Sheldon

I'm more of a Super Robot Monkey Team Hyper Force Go kind of guy.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Young Sheldon. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Sheldon’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike young Sheldon truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sheldon’s existential catchphrase “Bazinga,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Chuck Lorre’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.
>And yes, by the way, i DO have a Young Sheldon tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

I was wondering why season 3 was worse and oddly focusing a lot on Summer and Beth

Bbt is true good tier writing

I thought young Sheldon was a meme
Its tooo real