What did Sup Forums think of this album?

What did Sup Forums think of this album?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DVQ3-Xe_suY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most generic music of all time

its a great album, one of Pink Floyd's best along with Wish You Were Here. don't let any of the dumb contrarians on this board tell you otherwise

Pleb version of In Search of Space by Hawkwind

^Probably listens to metal and punk

Listen for yourself. It's great.

should make for a good song during tomorrow's eclipse
youtube.com/watch?v=DVQ3-Xe_suY

Overrated, as most Pink Floyd is.

Hot take

It's alright. Not as great as their first two albums.

"Time" is pretty good tho

This is the best opinion

Its quality dad rock. I still enjoy the fuck out of it.

i don't know why but i don't like any song of this album. My friends get angry because of that

Eh, it's ok.

I like it.

but i love pin floyd (Especially comfortably numb) (in fact, i have a poster)

It's a great album that's swarmed by contrarians and edgy kids. People will tell you it sucks because they want to be away from the majority and other people will tell you it rocks either because a. they want to be different from kids their age or b. they're repeating what they've been told a million times.
It's like Sgt. Pepper's in that regard.

Also this

Extremely overrated album but still great and a classic

What did we think of it? It came out in the 70s. AMIRIGHTGUYS, I MEAN ....C'MON

I've always love this album and the Wizard of Oz matchup is semi-decent. I also saw this performed live and it was the best show I've ever seen in my life

Time is one of their best songs, great baritone vocals and a really lyrical and memorable guitar solo. Love the foreboding ending to it as well.

I never really liked DSOTM. If I had to rank them, My favorite floyd albums would be 1) WYWH 2) Meddle 3) The Wall 4) DSOTM. It was okay, but not really that great imo

Any Colour You Like is my favorite track, this album has a whole lot of replay value and it's absolutely fantastic regardless of critical acclaim.

Overrated as fuck. But I did inherit an original press of it from my grandma. Mint condition. I keep it nice and safe, hoping to sell it for a nice profit in a few years whenever the hipster culture resurfaces

Overrated but very solid
Too bad it has such a "dude weed lmao" following

It's good

Animals is their best album

Objectively correct answer btw

One of the greatest "normie" albums of all time. Hearing it is mandatory for anyone interested in music. It's great, but everyone and their grandmother have heard it, or ought to, anyhow.

In a way, if you had to make a list of top 10 most essential albums for someone that wants to start getting into music, this is one that has to be there.

A great album, but not my fav album of pink floyd.

One of the worst pieces of shit ever!
They should've called it a day after Obscured by Clouds.

I'm pleased someone else doesn't treat any colour you like as a throwaway track, it hits you right in the face when it starts but in a nice way

Meddle is the only kino Floyd album.

Pretty great, but massively overrated

I love it. Everyone here hates it just because it's popular

The first album I really listened to entirely in one sitting. Basically it's good

Agreed, it's a really tight track and the synths are like a trance.

my favorite album

It's a good album that's disliked here because it's popular.

That said, I rarely listen to it anymore because I've heard 90% of the songs on the radio a million times already. Brain Damage/Eclipse is fucking ace though.