Post your regrettable/ fappable story of the first time you had/ started having sex. BE HONEST CUNT. cause i am

Post your regrettable/ fappable story of the first time you had/ started having sex. BE HONEST CUNT. cause i am.

My first time posting so if this is meant to be a greentext thing than whatever im an idiot .

So i was 15 and wanted to lose my virginity mainly so i could say i lost it but also because i wanted to have sex.. But no girls i knew i could just have sex with. I was also really awkward and all that shit. But i wanted to have sex so bad... one day this girl who had been flirting with me YEARS ago on facebook suddenly messaged me and i knew she was the ticket. She actually looked alright in her photos so i responded to and knowing she wanted my d years ago and still badly now so i practiced being alpha for once and said whatever my dick felt and she loved it. She wanted to meetup with me and hookup as soon as possible. Sounds cool but it really wasn't.

So i eventually meet her and i can't even recognize her... Shes chubby looks a bit white trash but doesn't say much. Me being a pussy i dont back out of it and i just thank god no one i knew saw me. After a while i thought fuck this i wanna have sex anyway. So i came to her place. It hurt my dick (virgin) so i just fingered her. She was loose asf. She kept asking how many fingers were in her until i said my whole fist (it was). now heres whats fucked up. Im 15, she looks 15 in size but is actually 13. She has been flirting with me for years and judging by her pussy and the dirty shit on her facebook shes been having sex since like 10. i thought what the actual fuck. But heres the most honest part - it was fucking good once i was having propper sex with her. Her loose pussy felt so good and she was so into being a trashy slut.

i only had sex one other time so far a year later with what should of been my first, an attractive nice normal girl. And its shit. its nothing like fucking a dirty fat slut. I really regret ever doing that because now normal shit doesn't get me horny and i hate myself.

Sorry I’m waiting until marriage

Me also waiting till' marriage. /b is a christian board.

yup not a thing before marriage that's right

My first time was the night I got married. Lights off, missionary for the purpose of procreation.

Bump

If you'd wait until marriage that would've happened lad

So.. how old are you now?

>the first time you had/ started having sex

haha i never did but im expecting interesting reads from this thread

Everybody here waiting for marriage

Not greentexting since am on my phone but here goes.
Be me horny 16 year old in 1997
Living in Orlando moved there from TN
Have history of hernias from lifting and jiu-jitsu (was /fit/ back in the day)
Have job doing door to door charity collection
Meet girl there who goes to my school
She isn't very attractive but shares my young and naive romantic notions
Be working a neighbourhood with her and have bad hernia pain in my groin (was an inguinal hernia)
She is cradling my head while I'm on the ground in pain
Pain subsides and we continue day
At lunch she makes a crack at me and I stick my tongue out at her
She says not to do that unless I intend to use it
Kiss her out of nowhere
She misses back in front of everyone
Wind up at my house after work
Two hours making out in my room
Take her hokne and her dad not there
She throws me on couch and tips my jeans off. Hers are off before mine hit the floor
She climbs on top of me with no condom
Starts riding my dick saying she isn't giving up on me
Cum inside her in five mins
Feel like I am glowing
Find our the next day she has a bf. We wind up double stuffing her in a field behind a movie theater the next day.
He and I shared her for a while then I decided to move on. All in all was not horrible.

im 17 now and i'm still kinda glad i didn't wait for marriage because only chicks do that and over here only fags who can't get laid say that. idk i mean atleast ive had sex and good sex but like i said...

Wow

yeah I cut my sexual teeth on her. Like I said not attractive but had nice body and pussy stayed wet. Also very tight. She loved it in any hole. I had her to myself a lot since her bf stayed in hack with his parents. Kept grounded most of the time. But even when we were spit roasting her she gave me the most attention. Even then I was dominate. Her bf was a beta.

I had sex in the backseat of some hot girl''s dad''s muscle car at night.

He wasn't there.

FUCK NO FUCK IM ON THE VERGE OF TEARS I JUS WROTE OUT THE BEST GREENTEXT IVE EVER WRITTEN, RECALLED HOW I GOT LAID, AND MY KEYBOARDED ACCIDENTALLY HIT THE ESC KEY I AM FUCKING DONE

good shit

do it again just do it

I believe in you, rewrite it

You lived the dream my friend

>be me
>18
>Well adjusted, own apartment, full time job, car loan
>meet my sisters 15 year old friend, a bubbly goth girl with massive tits and a little waist.
>find out we have the same birthday
>fuck like rabid animals for the next 2 years.

First time was great, no awkwardness, no clumsy moments, I went in bare and she swallowed it all in the end. I'm 33 and to this day, despite having dated multiple 18 to 22 year olds, no one has matched my drive like she did.

i feel ya

I feel that same way as well, after my first girlfriend in high school, sex with other bitches just isnt up to that same level.

I was 14 (22 now) and dating some trashy chubby girl my age. I wasn't really into her but she was really into me, plus she had probably the biggest boobs in our class. One day we were hanging out and she gave me a blow job under a bridge by her house. After that we went to her place and had sex her in shitty basement listening to Panic! at the Disco. So yeah.

I guess, I regret losing my virginity to her, but I don't really think about it at all. A few months later I did cheat on her with a real attractive girl from our school.

Hunt her down

shes got 2 kids now and shes 30, she went and did the real adult life thing and shit, i'm still playing video games and slacking off at every moment.

Is she still hot?

definitely because it was your first.. some people believe its something more that makes it so special and some say your first "love" is the one you will spend the rest of eternity with or something... scares the fuck out of me thinking about that knowing my first fuck was a chubby loose slut and not the one i should have actually had a real relationship, cared for and lost my virginity to...

yeah but shes married.

sounds very similar experience to me same type of girl to

>So i eventually meet her and i can't even recognize her... Shes chubby looks a bit white trash but doesn't say much. Me being a pussy i dont back out of it and i just thank god no one i knew saw me. After a while i thought fuck this i wanna have sex anyway.

You gotta slay the hoodrats b4 you get into the upper echelon of the pedestal