Who's winning?

Who's winning?

Black

stfu fuckig SJW.

what's your username i'll fuck you up

White's winning fyi, he's developed better, he's also well defended and well on the offense

i would rather be white

Trump

Racist

white i think
that knight is pinned for a bit and white can still use his castles

Trips

> castles
Rooks dumbass

Black. It might look like the white king is in a good position, but black can just move his king and white will need to move his king, but if he does that the horses are a trap

White can move more freely and is in better Attacking Postion, if no one makes a Mistake it should be a clear cut for him^^

When you're white, you still win even if you lose

goddamnit
brb gonna kill myself

Even if white loses.
Black is still a nigger.

White is up in material, better defended, and has better offensive position.
But it's blacks turn.
I don't see any move that improves blacks position significantly.

>the horses are a trap
kek

Obviously white has the stronger position and more material

Chess isn't always that simple

White.
Blacks best move is Qa5

Qa5 looses the knight after Qg7+

Unless black moves his king or queen to F8 or king to F7, he will lose his knight.
Q-G7, K-F8, QxG8
From there, white can easily take a pawn then force a queen exchange and be so far ahead in material that black might as well resign.

How does this make you feel white boy?

whose turn loser

black

It's blacks turn.

Assuming both players are of similar skill, white wins. Black doesn't have much opportunity at this point, he has to defend g7

Qa5 is a blunder
loses knight and rook

Assuming black is not an idiot and protects his knight, White can then play a pawn storm on the right side of the board with the intention of clearing either F, G, or H column for a queen and rook attack.
Also possible to take blacks G pawn and created a protected passed pawn that black will eventually have to make a sacrifice to stop.

In every scenario, black is fucked,

I think blacks best move is KF7

merely, but democracy.

I too am concerned about that

OP here, this is daily chess, if he makes a move soon I'll keep you updated

You mean KFC

Этo лaдья, тoвapищ.

White moves queen down and diagnal one. After black king takes only possible move, the white queen can take free knight. WHITE IN BETTER POSITION