WWYD ultimate edition >

WWYD ultimate edition >

First 10 guaranteed a reply

Pic related : my wife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_6KDPzXTXO4
youtu.be/KkhxPc5cynI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd let her go to work on my shaft, titty fuck her, then lay the pipe. Simple and desirable

Girlfriend. Be rough.

bumping for intrest ( op more pics )

Huge List of Darknet (TOR/Deep Web)
>>Hidden Websites 2017

bump

WWYD

would love to cum on her face

Me too

give me some nudes of her

Dont have any

she looks like she likes her hir pulled and a good dick in her ass

some nsfw pics ? bathing outfit or something ?

There's no way someone won't want to tittyfuck her after seeing that, those big tits look like they'd be great wrapped around a hard cock.

i bet she is good at sucking dick

Dont even have that, she doesnt seem to like to post her body

Suck on her nipples and then titty fuck the shit out of her tits, bust a load all over them. That's all I got since I can't see anymore

She loves choking on cock

Got
youtu.be/_6KDPzXTXO4

Sorry. She just loves showing her tits off. How about this?

Forgot to link

Just bend her over and smash her hard and fast. She looks like she needs to be roughed up. I bet she'd be smitten afterwards

Those lips and tits need to get cum on.

Would love to have her ride me in sitting position. Feel her legs wrapped around my waist as I push my hard cock inside her pussy. Playing and sucking on her tits under her warm and inviting smile. Her hand on my shoulders, slowly pushing her nails in my flesh as I accelerate my rythm. As Id feel her tensing up Id lay her on her back and pound her until her legs would give out then last second Id pull out and cum all over her breasts. Then Id make her lick it off her tits and clean my cock with her cute lips and her warm tongue.

More of her face ? Tits, ass legs and feet would be awesome too

damn op i'd slap your girl with my dick in the face till i leave a bruise then titty fuck her

>OP says "First 10 guaranteed a reply" and never replies. Lame.

Lit
youtu.be/KkhxPc5cynI

Cute, anymore of her ? Would love to see more, face and legs, maybe feet if you have any ?

wwyd?

Throw her on the bed and pull her up close by her thighs. Squeeze my thick head into her tight little hole and watch her squirm. Fuck her missionary with her legs up in the air so I'm hitting her real deep. I'd blow my load over her perfect stomach after she sucked and jerked me to the point of edging.

wwyd?

She is the best head ive ever had. She is experienced .

This, Op step your game up nigga.

>bikini shot including feet
Well if this isnt perfect I dont know what is, ill post in a bit, some clear face shot would be awesome too ;)

She'll fuck and suck you dry dude. Shes had tons of guys before i married her
Most guys dont last long with her

Nice ass, moar?

Goddamn dude she legit makes me hard
She looks sweet but bad
Her tits look amazing

Does she know how to ride dick good?
She looks like she does
I'd love to watch her grind on top

Degrade the fuck out of her. Treat her like the trashy little slut she looks like. Film it all.
Only use her as FWB's when im drunk or high and horny

Goddamn
10/10 body
Tits + stomach for dayzzz

Straight up get on my knees and eat her ass and pussy while she's standing up. She'll love it

Got any of her with her perfect tits out?

just a slight nip slip

wwyd?

Wwyd 2 this 45 yr old slut

Tha pretty freckled face my god.

Id love to have her on her knees looking up at me. Her arms tied behind her back. Id make her call me daddy and beg for me to put my cock in her mouth. Once she'd prove to me that she's a nice enough girl to get it, Id pull it out and push my tip against her lips. Quickly realising that if she wants it she has to do all the work she would gobble my glans and behind her closed lips I could feel her tongue spinning around it. Then she would slowly put it down. All the way to the base of my shaft, trying to lick my balls looking up at me. As she'd start gagging, her pleading eyes would fill with tears and her cheeks would become redder. Id pet her head letting her know she's done good and slowly start fucking her throat. Then I would pull out and cover her beautiful face with my cum. Her pretty would look into mine and she would ask if she did good. Id tell her how proud of her I am and kiss her soft little lips.

Sorry it took a while, some stuff came up, absolutely love your girl, a real cutie. Anymore of her ? Also first name if your comfortable with that

would make the old bitch suck my dick dry of milk , make her spread it on her tits and lick it . then ram my cock in her old pussy while choking her and making her call me by her son name

give me the video and i will make a cum tribute

no worries, her name's megan. she's irish

nice description btw

Yeah she loves cock in her mouth or ass

Sweet name, suits her adorable face well. Also nice, met an irish exchange student, she had the cutest accent

Glad you liked it ;)

Holy hell, this dress is pure bliss for her tits damn

Thanks for posting more Ill post some more for her for sure

>>/s/

give me some more nudes of her

Hey there newfag, these threads have been on Sup Forums forever. so do kindly move on to your next thread of interest

her tits are amazing

She has a really wholesome look, great body and such a sweet face, seems like a really nice girl

You're not happy doing this