My favorite BOC Album is The Campfire Headphase. Any disagreements?

My favorite BOC Album is The Campfire Headphase. Any disagreements?

Mine is In a Beautiful Place but if we're going by LPs only then I agree with you.

BOREDS

Definately the best to put on when normies are around, got some good tracks.

The others have some good songs, but too much filler.

my other pick would have to be geogaddi for best BOC album

No, it's your favorite.

I don't care if it's an EP, twoism counts as an album in my book and it's my favorite one. the title track was my ring tone and now its iced cooly.

I disagree, I think your favourite is Geogaddi

Great sounds boring songs. They suck.

All their albums sound like SAW II

I agree, your favorite BOC album is Campfire Headphase. Your taste is bad though, Geogaddi is superior.

Mine is Random 35Track Tape

how do i make similar music to BOC?

lel only plens think mhtrtc and geogaddi have filler

/thread

there's literally a vst based off them lol

Ah, shit this is hard. I really like campfire head phase because it was kind of my introduction to BoC. Satellite Anthem Icarus, and Tears From the Compound Eye will always be close favorites of mine, despite some of their older material which also is very dear to me

I don't do favourites but The Campfire Headphase definitely gets a bad rap for no good reason. It's a great album and doesn't really diverge from previous material as much as people act like it does.

objectively i dont think tomorrows harvest is the best but subjectively i kind of think its the best listen

it really doesn't. There are a couple of more visceral electronic elements from previous albums that are replaced by the acoustic instruments, but all in all the overall feeling is still there which is, what is most important, I guess. It's a damn good album

Obvious best album

move to a forested art commune, only listen to Incredible String Band and musique concrete for a year, have a brother with identical musical inclinations, build your own synth modules, develop a strong interest in cults, colors, and math, watch nature films and children's TV shows, learn drums

È ora di andare a letto, Scaruffi

Geogaddi is your favorite, then Old Tapes Vol. 2, then MHTRTC, then Twoism, then Campfire Headphase

if you're tripping though and don't want to risk it going bad, Campfire is actually the best, though Julie in Candy is the absolute best track