Last night I went out with a friend from work...

Last night I went out with a friend from work, we got really drunk and I told him a little bit about my sex life / fetishes. I let out that my ex used to lock me up in chastity and I was really submissive. He seemed really interested in it and I opened up to him about it, but I totally regret it now.

Long story short, we took an Uber back to my place, he convinced me to lock myself up and give him the key. I'm not gay, I was just really drunk... What do I do? I haven't heard from him since last night.

Pic is me earlier this morning.

Doesn't sonic wear shoes

This is me back in my sissy days

You do realise he's going to fuck with you quite possible litterally before you get that off right?

Damn wish I had that key now very sexy

just break itoff , if you really need to get out

Are there any good cages for traveling? I want to be locked up but going through the airport could be an issue

i just want more pics. it sucks you got locked up by your friend, but you can get a new key mailed to you.

all plastic cage with a plastic one-time lock or even a zip tie would prevent any issues at the metal detectors

a. you only had one key
b. are your balls supposed to be grey?

Xray will still see it

you know this story is bullshit because all cages come with TWO keys

its not a weapon and its not made of metal. they won't stop you.

Why did you stop being a sissy? You clearly are meant to be one

Not op but for all you know he could have meant he gave him both keys.
>Step aside pumpkin. Quit jumping to assumptions.

>gay

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT SPAM BOY

yet that is not what he said. he said "key" not "keys". say what you mean and mean what you say and all

liar

you can escape out of there without the key if you wanted to and you know it, you're just trying to arouse Sup Forums. even if you couldn't wiggle out, you have the spare key. you didn't specifically say you gave him BOTH keys, so I know you're full of shit.

how the fuck would you know what really happened nigger

post more you sissy bitch