Feels thread

Feels thread

I have a pretty huge crush on a chick from my class and i was at a big party with her yesterday but i fucked up and didn't even talk with her and im such a cuck since im freaking out about her getting with someone else and i want to die

Other urls found in this thread:

ask.com/web?q=naked people touching&o=0&adt=1
youtube.com/watch?v=WbW8GgAWKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=HLg5t-Qa3EU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

>party

shut the fuck up normie

thing for my whole class, was pretty fun still

Mad crush on a girl, girl lives in a different country. Dream about hooking up one day, know for a fact she has similar feelings, will never let it happen since I realize just how much of a fuckwit loser I am, and would drag anyone near me into misery.

please dont let this thread die
i dont even care about the stories
i just want to know that there are other sad anons that i can cry thinking how we share emotions and shit

deep

hello hello I love you all

well there is a reason that we're spending our time on this website

I'm not sad. Also I'm not like op who freaks out because the girl he has no chance with is probably sucking some dick right now.

yes , but its easier to sense the sadness on a feels thread rather than whatever else is up

isnt it weird how some care about the very basic purpose of life instead of everything else that makes much more sense?
not judging ,just opinions

bumperee bumparoo
help a depressed user ,bump it for me please

Lets all get sad together Sup Forumsros because life isn't being kind to me this week.

But it's not sad that you were scared to talk to your crush....

when i was a kid i found a link that will solve this problem
ask.com/web?q=naked people touching&o=0&adt=1

im not op my dude
im not depressed about my crush or anything , i just started noticing how everything i do and everything i have been through feels pointless now

what color is she?

There is a park near my house.
I just want to go on the swings.
Go back to when I was happy as a child.
But an adult can't do that.
Not when real children are there.
Not even at night because that's when the edgy teenagers go there to smoke weed.
I just want to be happy again Sup Forums
Where did it all go wrong?

here's a secret kid: everything's pointless. you are now free

please dont ruin the thread
there wasnt a feels thread in the last feek pretty much
i dont want it wasted

fuck you i asked a relevant question

>im such a cuck
>im freaking out about her getting with someone else and i want to die

Maybe you could start with using the correct terms.
If you were a cuck, you'd be into her getting with somebody else.

You're just a wimp.

A class party? Wtf? This is ultra normie

Just message her now and tell her that, but leave out the cuck part. If you tell her you either win or nothing changes so go for it. Chicks like to be liked. Be coy if you like but don't try and be funny in the message. Let her know you feel like dumb not talking to her and throw your hat in the ring

op here
the biggest problem is that i'm pretty attractive and i do have a pretty big chance, it's just that i never show interest and fuck up in that way

what is the point of being free if nothing matters?
why would i want to be free then?

I fucked up
>Be me Thursday night
>Meet up with qt gf and hang out for a bit in my car
>We've been dating a while and just that night she said those three lovely words
>'I love you'
>We start drinking a bottle of half full 80 proof Skyy vodka
>Kind of hang out for a bit then she passes out in the back seat
>Totally unresponsive
>I stay up all night making sure she's breathing normally (which she was) and doesn't choke on puke
>In the morning she's still heavily unconscious so I take her to a buddies place and lay her down with water and a bucket in case she vomits
>Take care of her for the next 12 hours
>I find her phone and charge that shit cus I figured her roommates/family would be worried
>Turns out they filed a missing person report with my car being a 'vehicle of suspicion '
>Brushing that off, I start to drive her to a hospital as she's now been unconscious a solid 18 hours
>Her family calls and wants to meet in a parking lot and take it from there
>I agree and meet up with her family, who begin verbally fucking my ass
>We call an ambulance
>She's pissed herself twice already and I had to change her shorts because I'm not a fucking Neanderthal
>Police show up, get statements
>WhatADayToNotBeBlack.wav
>They're really chill about the situation
>Ambulance takes her to the hospital
>Police basically said 'shit happens' and let me walk away
>It's been almost 3 days she's been unconscious, 2 spent in a hospital

Is she gonna be alright? Legally/medically?
Probably worth mentioning I'm 19 and she's 21

denmmark is a pretty normie country tbh

sad guy here
you are a fucking disappointment for a feels thread
dumb faggot feeling sad for a girl he can get lmfao

Life is a series of events starting and ending. You can grow complacent with the best situation and when it's over, suddenly realize how good you had it. Wisdom isn't the same as intelligence. Old people have it because they fucked up more and learned from their mistakes

>Just message her now and tell her that

I would not do that, at this point it would be weird stalker creeper behavior
and the chat screenshot would appear on Sup Forums in a cringe thread.

either it's in your nature to be ok with a meaningless existence or it isn't. i'm having fun playing flt: advanced edition i don't want a life mission.

depends on her size and tolerance, i did like 30 percent of a vodka bottle when i was 15 in the course of 4 hours and nothing happened

thats the problem, i can't just say "oh well im a ugly looser" (although im a huge looser)

>Old people have it
have you ever talked to one? 99% of the time they don't

We didn't even finish half the bottle between us, but she's only 110 pounds or so and I don't think she had much to eat that day

So.... show interest??? Hell you don't even have to throw all your cards on the table to compliment a girl or ask her for her opinion on stuff.

user, my boy. You really have nothing to lose. I know it can be really hard, but maybe you should just text her first, it can be much easier. But please, not "Hi." Be creative. You have to show that you are self-confident even if you are not. And if you have no chance at all, don't be down. There's someone for everyone.

i believe that to live is to experience as much as you can but its just not interesting
i just want to die but im not interested in killing myself because life shouldnt be wasted.im not a pussy like the rest of Sup Forums , tried to seppuku once and now i have a scar.
teach me

>i want to die
you will get used to the feeling

where the fuck IS MY REPLY

shit yeah drinking on a empty stomach is really fucking stupid, but she will prob be fine, however she's an adult so you can't really blame yourself although you will

i believe that to live is to experience but its just not interesting at all ,i dont want to die but what is the point of living if you are just suffering through it?
what is the point of dying when you will only live once?

>teach me
1. do drugs, preferably weed
2. fap
3. play videogames and/or watch cartoons
4. fap
repeat as needed until life becomes fun and going to parties listening to 6/10 chicks blather about nothing seems like a pointless chore just for a chance at sex when she probably sucks at it anyway.

Fuck I hope she will be man

actually same i also have a park i where i like to swing and listen to music, however i always gtfo if anyone enters since i feel like a huge dweeb

>be me
>be living in a third world country where people dont have parties

its about finding someone with the same issues as you to talk to, like i can't fuck with a girl if she's too normie and newer has anything insightful to say

thread bumping sad guy here
i like swings with music too, i just want to swing listening to music for hours at night time actually

its about finding someone with the same issues as you to talk to, like i can't fuck with a girl if she's too normie and never has anything insightful to say

>dweeb
Haven't heard this word for a while buddy. Thanks for making me smile today.

>be me 11 years old
> been mentaly and physicly bulied since I was 7yo
>learn to sniff thinner from another bullied kid.
>takes the pain away
>gets addicted
>basicly tried every drug there is before I'm 17 years old.
>now I'm 25yo
>Finaly got clean
>realising I will never have a good job
>realising the drugs have made me dumb as fuck.
>basicly sub human.
> think about suicide every day

i do that a lot, it has become a weird addiction since i can just dream away about the shit i wanna do

you're welcome buddy

Lol I was just about to say the paint thinner probably made you stupid.

i might sound like an edgy teenager but i have always thought 4chink like a family ,joking and shit most of the time but always there when you need it most

anyone else know this feel

no. why would a girl talk to a guy with no friends?

Same to be honest with you family.

Like we call each other faggot and nigger and tell people to kill themselves, yet these feel threads always show us that when one of us is down the rest will always be there for them.

The "internet hate machine" at it's finest.

Yeah that took a big tool at my brain.
The ghb, heroine, amphetamines etc didn't help either.
The biggest problem was doing it at so young age while still the brain was still developing.

consider a career in stem cell research or nanotechnology. eventually that should lead to a solution

marijuana promotes brain cell growth

You're not suffering through life, you're wallowing in complacency.

If you don't fuck her tyrone is gunna take care of it for you

I have thought about becoming a gunniepig. Atleast then my life contribute to something.

>what is the point of dying
how else will you get to heaven?

but it makes me feel bad
isnt that suffering?

probably too late anyway

yes, user is a retarded wannabe guru

nice. now she needs to fuck a safe white guy to try to cleanse the nigger stink from her soul. jk im not raciss

do you guys ever just want to be sad?
or just , sad but not sad enough to cry?
what do you do then, other than looking for feels threads

that was why i made this thread, i wanted to break down but i couldn't cry and i needed to share my feeld

sad time is over i assume
thanks for anyone who contributed and who is still here
love you guys

fucked up bad.. met a girl and completely fell for her, she's really one of a kind. but i'm not an easy person to love and because of how she is she can't love me back. it also felt wrong because it was at work, but it was happening anyways. stress and social anxiety combined with this entire situation made me act funny and eventually being around her everyday was seriously affecting my behaviour. i quit the job

she's hte kind of girl that will make someone really happy someday. i hope i can improve myself and maybe we'll meet again, but for now i must let this love die

dont shit where you eat as they say

why give up so fast?
or , why try at all

i got you fam
youtube.com/watch?v=WbW8GgAWKi8
youtube.com/watch?v=HLg5t-Qa3EU

that actually made me laugh for a little , thanks my dude

idk it seems kinda cheap to use some sad movie clip to get me to cry i wanna do it proper but i feel a lot better after chatting about my problems and other peoples problems so thx a lot guys

stop acting the same as me so that people wont confuse us as each other

this got me good tbh

this should save you a lot of wasted time

if anything i was trying to avoid her. wouldn't have worked anyways. brain chemicals i guess

who hurt you

arent we back at