>Be me yesterday
>Get super drunk in pre-game
>Decide to walk down to the city
>Have a glass in my hand with rum and coke
>Throw glass at house because retardation when drunk
>Don't remember if i hit a window or not
>Rumours through town i crushed a window when drunk
>Black out for the rest of the night

What should i do Sup Forums? Should i go and make things right with the people that own the house? There is no story about it in the news so i doubt that the window is crushed.

You should probably neck yourself, just to be safe.

Stop drinking so heavily, dumbass.

That is an obvius solution, i need to stop drinking for a while, any idea what to do about the window?

Depends, do you actually care about your neighborhood? Actual question, if you care about what your neighbors think then it's a good idea to try and make it right, if you're just a piece of shit then don't worry about it. Also if you do wanna go help the person replace the window, check around for how much a window replacement actually costs, so they can't just try and con you or anything like that.

The neighborhood is far away from where I live. I am a pussy when it comes to feeling bad about shit afterwards. I can afford a swap. Just hoping i didnt crush the fucking window.

Why don't you just drive by and check it out?

At least take a look then, if it looks like something you would have done while drunk then yeah, help out. If it doesn't look like something you could have done with just a toss of a beer glass before moving on then ignore it.

My motorcycle is away atm and i can't get to town. Im home alone aswell so my ass is stuck here. My GF just threatened to leave me aswell so today is nice.

>There is no story about it in the news

I fucked up too.
>Be me Thursday night
>Meet up with qt gf and hang out for a bit in my car
>We've been dating a while and just that night she said those three lovely words
>'I love you'
>We start drinking a bottle of half full 80 proof Skyy vodka
>Kind of hang out for a bit then she passes out in the back seat
>Totally unresponsive
>I stay up all night making sure she's breathing normally (which she was) and doesn't choke on puke
>In the morning she's still heavily unconscious so I take her to a buddies place and lay her down with water and a bucket in case she vomits
>Take care of her for the next 12 hours
>I find her phone and charge that shit cus I figured her roommates/family would be worried
>Turns out they filed a missing person report with my car being a 'vehicle of suspicion '
>Brushing that off, I start to drive her to a hospital as she's now been unconscious a solid 18 hours
>Her family calls and wants to meet in a parking lot and take it from there
>I agree and meet up with her family, who begin verbally fucking my ass
>We call an ambulance
>She's pissed herself twice already and I had to change her shorts because I'm not a fucking Neanderthal
>Police show up, get statements
>WhatADayToNotBeBlack.wav
>They're really chill about the situation
>Ambulance takes her to the hospital
>Police basically said 'shit happens' and let me walk away
>It's been almost 3 days she's been unconscious, 2 spent in a hospital

Is she gonna be alright? Legally/medically?
Probably worth mentioning I'm 19 and she's 21

I live in a really small town, the local news reporters here are incredibly horny on picking up stories. Thats why im pretty sure that they would have covered it if i shattered the window

Really wierd to black out that hard from just drinking. Are you sure she's not sick or anything? Before the incident were she acting wierd? Possibly from any drugs she might have taken.

No, I'm sure of it. No medication or other drugs, good or bad. She only weighs about 100-110 pounds and hadn't eaten much that day. The bottle started half full, and there was still a good 1/5 to 1/4 left after both drinking

She is a smoker though, no idea if that has anything to do with it. I'm not allowed in the hospital room but i think she's still unconscious. Do you think she'll be alright?

Smoking should not be an issue, Drinking so much when you are that underweight is an issue though. If you would have acted smart when she got sick is to leave and get her stomach pumped.

Half a bottle lol

Yeah man I'm just as surprised as you are, believe me

Fuck. How fucked is she? How fucked am I?

>wat do?
Don't be retarded when you drink, in other words stop being an amateur. Professional alcs can drink all day every day and not do stupid shit like that, ever.

I usually can do that aswell, just uesterday was a long time since id have a drink and got way to much into my system. Gonna have a break from alcohol now aswell to try and fix shit. Hopefully my girl wont leave me. Looking bad ATM now though. She wont fucking speak to me.