South Korea gets the best-looking president in its history

South Korea gets the best-looking president in its history.

micropenis

wps.tumblr.com

Dumb, jealous ape. That's what you are.

The Korean small penis meme started in 2003 when some retard included Korea's flaccid measurement in a chart along with other countries erect measurements.

It's 2017 now and it's still the last consolation that keeps the tiny-dicked losers worldwide as this one in this world. "At least I'm bigger than Koreans." Sorry, that's false.

Source: wps.tumblr.com

Now you are free to kill yourself. Literally no one will feel sorry. Your parents will be relieved that now the family's shame (you) is gone.

wont he pay thaad. if so chinks will gloat. trump will be furious over it

He will return it.

lol dumb ape. Realize how miserable and pathetic you look.

are you feeling bad for your micropenis?

Loser in denial & on suicide watch.

i read an article that trump already gets mad over it. i also saw your internet users shitting on him in full force
seems like a trainwreck already has begun

M

I

C

Shut the fuck up ape. Let the gooks celebrate!

Loser in denial & on suicide watch.

R

Memes aside, how is South Korea's new president? What's he like?

>Memes aside
Your dick must be bigger than 5 inches because tiny-dicked losers ITT don't seem to be able to let go of that meme.

He's center-left.

Anti-American

Are Koreans racist towards us burgers?

Because English instructors here are scum tier, unfortunately yes. They make a bad name for you.

That can't be bad.

t. american soldier

American soldiers got more integrity than English teachers. Soldiers are at least able to go through rigorous training and discipline. English teachers are just unemployable anomalies that couldn't find job in their home. Thank God they're getting fired en masse.

Why are English teachers scum what they do?

They molest children and do drugs.

I guess it's the same as sandnigs here.

농담농담

Because they are usually beta males with yellow fever and no teaching experience, who only go to the country to do nothing but bang korean chicks and act like drunk dicks in itaewon

Funny thing is they are not able to bang Korean chicks. The ones who can usually had no problem getting laid in their home country. (Fascial aesthetics, personality wise) so the losers get even more frustrated and resort to talking shit about Korea online. They didn't like it home, they don't like it in Korea. They don't understand that they bring themselves everywhere they go and that's what's causing their misery.

I agree. English teachers are the ones bitching the most about living in Korea, but they still refuse to go home.

I actually was wanting to come to Korea and teach. Just wanting to get away from my 9-5. Have a qt girlfriend but her and i aren't doing well. Objectively i am probably a 7/10 in looks.

Think i'd do okay? Not with women, i don't care about women. Just career wise. Have degree in language related field as well.

meme aside is he Jomon?

They probably like it better than their lives at home, just cannot get a job at home. At least they aren't weebs and teach English in Japan.

I don't know. I just know that Korea is heavily de-investing in English education and jobs are dwindling.

>At least they aren't weebs and teach English in Japan.

It isn't much better in Korea 2bh. The guys are betas who want a 'submissive' asian gf and the girls are koreaboo k-pop maniacs.

That's not shota Berlusconi

True.

aww what a kawaii baby

English boom is over in Korea, I think 30s and 40s English skills are better than teenagers of nowadays.

Looks 100% like my Taiwanese stepdad

>tfw you will never be this charismatic

just fucking end it fampai

I have a masters degree. I hear that they value that more, so i should be set.