Gonna be getting divorced soon any divorced Sup Forumsro's on right now?

Gonna be getting divorced soon any divorced Sup Forumsro's on right now?

Been together since we were young teens. I've always been socially retarded never really learned to flirt have any game or anything. Only been with her. How do you move on? How do you trust people again?

How old? Any kids? How's your job situation? Got any pets?

back to redd*t

Im 23. No kids. 2 pets. A lizard and cat

Cant fuckin stand reddit

Oh and my job is a fucking joke

Ok. No kids = no problem. You don't have to maintain constant contact with the former so good there. I'd say get a dog, something that you have to care for and do more than just feed. Will force you to get out more. If you got some single friends, hang out with them more. You're plenty young and have ample time to establish yourself in multiple communities. Use dating apps when you're feeling like you want to get out and back into the dating scene. Enjoy your life man. It sucks but marriage is just glorified dating when it comes down to it. Things will get better. If you don't enjoy your current position and you don't have a degree, go back to school and get one. If you don't want to do that, go to a trade school and learn some sort of craft. Shit, the guys that fix elevators make almost 6 figures. Good luck bud.

Just play some rocket league. It will help you realize nothing you try matters and everyone is a 12 year-old jerk on the inside. Its actually pretty liberating

Man i appreciate your kind words i wasn't sure about posting this on Sup Forums Haha. Im allergic to dogs. Wish i could get one but no way. i cant afford to go back to school. Like i said my job is a joke my paychecks are about $200

Lol i hate that game. But I've known those words to be true since i was about 8 years old

Do you live on your own or with family? Where do you live? Are you working full time?

Living with mom now. Im in utah. No i work as much as they'll let me but they dont allow overtime cuz then they would have to offer benefits and they dont want to.

Sorry i said overtime. Its actually full time they just call it overtime at my work cuz like i said they dont want to have to treat us like human beings.

I’m in a similar situation. I was with this girl since I was 16. Now I’m 22 and she was living with me for almost 2 years. Wasted years of my life on this bitch. We’re still young bro you gotta just focus on that.

I hear ya man i been with her since i was 15. 23 now together 6 and a half years before we got married. Married 1 year the 9th of this month. Lived together for like 3 and half years maybe even 4

The hardest part for me is just that she has always been attractive and has been losing weight so i know she wont have trouble finding someone else. Shes probably already even fucking him. But i honestly dont think i could ever be with someone else. I never had any self esteem to begin with and like i said i was with her so i never really learned like how to meet girls and hold conversations with them long enough to even get a date out of it

It’s all good though I realized the person she truly is. She’s mentally unstable and has made me realize to avoid crazy bitches like a plague. I was hospitalized for 2 weeks and not once did she give a fuck.

Same here bro. Not gonna lie everyone wonders how I managed to get her. She lost weight and looks even better. I’m taking the same approach and growing my facial hair and gonna start hitting the gym. I’m also gonna buy new clothes and different hair style too. I just got to a point where I don’t give a fuck about her. It’s best for me to stay away.

Damn man glad you got away from it. how do trust people again after shit like that happens?

Thats pretty much how im coping right now. Just trying to focus on the moment and not worry or even think about her. But im starting to miss my best friend you know.

I don’t. Im not looking to get into another relationship for a LONG time. We’re too young to be getting tied down. I’m honestly looking foward to making money and I’m planning to focus on cars. That’s my passion. Gonna start fixing my car and making money!

Damn i guess thats the best fuckin idea. Now i just gotta figure out how to start making money ha.

Yeah but the thing you gotta realize is she’s gone. Whoever she is or was, is gone. She obviously doesn’t care anymore and as soon as you realize that you’ll be better. I was always holding out for some hope but don’t. Focus on you.

Wow im honestly surprised right now i expected "haha kill yourself faggot" all i can say is again thank you for your kind words. I just gotta figure out how to be a person again rebuild myself i guess

Wife dropped the bomb yesterday. Has been seeing another guy for 2 years. All out of the blue. Never saw it coming at all.