What's the most meaningful song in this album and why?

What's the most meaningful song in this album and why?

Self Control was the one that always gave me the most chills.

Seigfried always had me feeling things. Dat Elliott Smith reference.

I don't know I'm not a fan of it

White Ferrari

one of these for sure

Just recently started loving Self Control.

nike. rip trayvon.

None you reddddit fien

>RIP Trayvon
I don't know why people fall for the Trayvon meme, it's not only a lie but also it's used for muh white on black racism when Zimmerman wasn't even white?
almost dropped the album because of that line but I'm glad I didn't

Its used not as black and white crime but as crime against blacks from law enforcement. Zimmerman also bragged about killing him and getting away with it. Also he had a ton of scandals afterward. If youre memeing for (you)'s whatever, but it was not justified.

Seigfried and Good Guy are the only correct answers

>mu being this consistently right
What's going on here?

Forget the rip Trayvon and Pepsi and it's a good song

i seriously thought nikes was a joke at first, i love how everyone waited 5 years to hear frank's voice again and he hits us with that high pitch shit only to deliver one of the most emotional bridges in pop music. it was the way to go

Siegfried is a sublime lullaby

blonde threads are always on point desu

Me too i listened to the leak the night before and was trying to find the version not pitched up but then I heard the whole thing and the japanese verse

Perfect album. Really happy that it is turning one.

>All these plebs
It's obviously White Ferarri

Nice

Why people pretend this album is some kind of next level shit? It's not. I'm sorry but it's not.
The whole thing sound like fucking demos and crappy fruity loops shit.
The only good thing is the way he made the marketing for the album with those teasers, magazines and weird sample clearences.
But for fucks sake is not that good. Even DAMN by kendrick lamar sounds more explosive and alive than this shit.

Go be a faggot somewhere else

Skyline To

most vivid and expressive song about a gay encounter ever and it features Kendrick Lamar.

awesome. I love the whole album and I feel Sel

Ivy. Those fuzzy guitars and those feelings of realizing you'll never be a child again. Cried my eyes out for the remainder of Frank's set, anyone else waiting for Blonded 007?

Blonded 00-what? What is blonded (number)?

There is a radio show on apple music where new music by Frank like Lens, Biking has premiered. An episode is supposed to air at 2pm ET on apple music today, delayed was supposed to have been airing right now and people suspect this is episode 7 on the anniversary of blonde. Also rumored to be the last episode

Solo is the focal point of the album

nights

Patrician spotted. Notice how everything you said was completely right and the only response you got was Frank Ocean is the male beyonce

Ivy. I seriously get chills whenever i hear it

>keep a place for me
>I'll sleep between y'all it's nothing

Fuck this album I don't want to feel these feelings

will i like it if I listen to it if I've never listened to it

>ROSES ON THE BED
>LITTLE VIRGIN WHERES THE WHITE
>YOU CUT YOUR HAIR BUT YOU USED TO LIVE A BLINDED LIFE
>WISH I WAS THERE
>WISH WE'D GROWN UP ON THE SAME ADVICE
>AND OUR TIME WAS RIGHT

So is it "it started from nothing" or "the start of nothing"?

"The start of nothing" makes more sense to me. Pic unrelated.

>Frank Ocean is the male beyonce
this is laughable. beyonce is worthless pop

Why does nobody ever talk about Skyline To? That song hits me hard.

"Summer's not as long as it used to be..."