9/11

Anyone else hype for Trump to expose the Jewish conspiracy behind 9/11?

Have you participated in the memification of the evidence against them (ie: "Yes, good goys of the internet, repear after me: Jet fuel can't melt steel beams xD!! How ridiculous are these crazy conspiracy theorists, my good good goys?")

15 years later; it's about damn time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it
youtube.com/watch?v=L83byiuuaxs
youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI
debunking911.com/freefall.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

a plane flew into a building, why is 9/11 an inside job?

Why would Snowden leak everything about the NSA and not saying a word about 9/11 tho ?

It was obviously top secret information that only le president gets to see. Haven't you ever seen National Treasure???

Fuck you.
And your Jewish conspiracies.

Rip John, Toby and uncle Vito

Rescue 5
Engine 33

>Jewish conspiracy behind 9/11?
but it's really just american.

If you replace the word jew on pol with american you'd be closer to the truth every single time

Daily reminder that footage is available of an airport security officer dropping an unknown object (believed to be a boxcutter) into the jacket of a hijacker after wanding him.

But the government DEFINITELY wasnt involved.

Because it was secret scheming Jews with secret nano thermite and secret mini-nukes making the building fall "faster than free fall speeds" with missile hologram airplanes.

Obviously user. duh. I mean, what else except evil Jewish conspiracies can melt steel beams?

bump for truth

Here you go, at 4pm est, write the below. Caption: Because it was secret scheming Jews with secret nano thermite and secret mini-nukes making the building fall "faster than free fall speeds" with missile hologram airplanes.

Obviously user. duh. I mean, what else except evil Jewish conspiracies can melt steel beams?
@booteauk

are you fucking braindead? too much syrup for you.

you're drunk canada, go home.

No JIDF allowed. My thread, my rules.

Get the hell out of my thread you pathetic shill.

So, an entity most famous for bureaucratic incompetence is able to pull off something like that and keep it a secret this whole time?

Bullshit.

>conspiracyfags BTFO

Israel did 9/11

youtube.com/watch?v=UoB80Yk9NYg

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it

That time wasn't us, It was the Saudis. get over it goy.

Yes, it was the filthy, filthy saudis. Look at what they did to you, america!! Go retaliate! Fight the "War on Terror"!

Don't mind us seizing these oil reserves, goy, look at the taliban!! Look at what they do to their women.... they have killed so many US soldiers with IEDs! Look at them, america!

Don't think for yourself goy

Now you realize the consequences of your constant lying, cheating, murdering, and stealing. You word means nothing and you will be blamed for everything.

yeah, I remember those dancing Saudi's that got arrested filming the first plane hitting the WTC. They even tried to bomb the George Washington bridge. Thank god we stopped them.

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

>different opinions=JIDF
this is how they win, leaf. by creating infighting that weakens our cause

Fuck off, you dumb Canadian mother fucker what has your country done in the last 50 years what makes it relevant at all? Apart from DUDE weed, what nearly wasn't even a thing you mother fucker.

Little shits like you don't know what the fuck they are talking about. You mother fucker do you live in the UK? Do you have UK friends on your fucking faecbook profile. Literally by just asking around IRL you'll see the majority want to leave (Literally, like 80% of the people you ask). Then go onto the internet and look around, where you see 95% of the people wanting to leave.

Unless theirs like a silent majority of people who aren't taking part in anything and come out en mass to vote. Like your silent majority, who are yet to come out of the fucking closet you anglo / eskimo crossbread.

>Implying Jews don't control America

Just take a look at Fed Chairmen.

Not even relevant to the thread, fucking lol. Anything to divert attention from the actual issue, huh, Mr. Silverstein?

Snowden didn't leak everything about the NSA. He tries to blow the whistle on what he thinks the NSA did wrong, not what they did right.

they're just rich and take care of their own
the problems we face today are very american and european in origin. Not jewish.

This board is hellbent on blaming the obviously wrong people. For years incessantly.

Checked
What did he mean by this?

Yeah, it was the Jews, right.

It's a shame that the 9/11 conspiracy theorists have to go full retard. It's pretty clear that the planes flying into the buildings are what caused them to fall down.

The most likely conspiracy is that the American government had managed to discover the plot ahead of time but allowed it to happen because they could use it to further their own goals.

If there was a conspiracy someone who was in on it would have signed a book deal by now.

Saying the US federal government was behind 9/11 is giving them WAAAAY too much credit.

Sorry kids, they're just not that good.

youtube.com/watch?v=L83byiuuaxs

you're creeping me out with these pictures, is this spam or relevant shit?

That's so odd that the someone who just bought a building would take out insurance on a building, including insurance against terrorist attacks as they had been previously targeted before.

Just because you don't understand or can't even begin to grasp the simple fact that having insurance on a multi billion dollar buildings is a common thing doesn't mean it was some crazy conspiracy. Really, what retard wouldn't cover a multi billion property with insurance that covers any possible way it could get damaged.

what am i looking at here

?

ima real sp00k

Remember the dancing Israelis

>Why would Snowden leak everything about the NSA and not saying a word about 9/11 tho ?

cause he actually doesn't know.

What are these pictures japanbro, I've seen u speed out with these pictures before and I'm confused.

Faster than free fall speeds? You're making that conspiracy up. Source or die jewfag

Nous n’avons pas peur de toiles vierges.

Soon you die.

Sperg**

God speed my nipponese friend. Don't let the Israeli's control your nation.

Because it went inside the building

Explain what you are fucking posting and link sauce or gtfo

Neu York Staat.

Have you read the link in my post?
He had breakfast every day at WTC.
Except on 911. He had a "doctor's appointment" that fell through and decided to take a walk through NYC instead.

His son also worked at WTC and stayed home that day. I'm sure it's all just a coincidence, like the Dancing Israelis having access to WTC "maintenance" one week before the attack, the Israeli company in charge of airport security, the Mossad members on the 911 Commission and so on.

信仰を持っています

A few of those I have. Gelitin was cover. Never de-glazed glass. Photos are from 107 not 90 or 91. Moving containers are from UMS. Bad Ronald technique.

youtube.com/watch?v=j-_WYHwUtcI

The Amerikans are going to be howling for your blood Juifs.

ZEC 70L
JJE 70L
W57 EEC

Who are you?

not human.

107 is where restaurants and bar/clubs are tho

can you elaborate on some of this shit nip or are you making this like a cicada 3301 game

No trusses. Structural slab. Mechanical services visible. 90 & 91 fully trussed.

Which Scheisse?

>ZEC 70L
>JJE 70L
>W57 EEC
these to start, saw ZEC 70L in this pic

also whats on the disk

Vehicle plate number Israeli "Ely" followed to this dead drop in Butler Neu Jersey Staat on Route 23 N.

debunking911.com/freefall.htm

it's standard 9/11 nutbag babbling.

They even write "equations" about it.

Photos of 486 Union postal code 07522 we took from our location NW. Prometheus Optics & Discrete Video Design.

>we
you're creeping me out friend...

wheres this, florida flight school shit?

oh shit. jew here, you Sup Forumsfags have figured us out. too bad I will have to call in mossad to execute every ip in this thread.

Its fucking 1 am here you're scaring me

Shit... quad quads. RIP us all.

That is where we dumped the man who tried to pay an uninvited nacht visit to us. The dog in photos neutralised him even after being shot in the face.

so when's the jew suiciding you?