Trump is so full of shit on Puerto Rico

Trump is so full of shit on Puerto Rico.

All he does is throw bitch-fits and blaming everyone but himself for failing to help the island.

You're President, Daffy Donald. Get off your fucking ass, you waste of useful oxygen.

Other urls found in this thread:

fema.gov/news-release/2017/09/18/president-donald-j-trump-signs-emergency-declaration-puerto-rico
twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/914175475899076610
firstcoastnews.com/news/floating-hospital-uss-comfort-among-ships-heading-to-puerto-rico/479242488
youtube.com/watch?v=GtjUotvIbz0
youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0
cnn.com/2017/09/27/us/puerto-rico-aid-problem/index.html
cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/us-military-response-puerto-rico-hurricane-maria/index.html
fema.gov/news-release/2017/09/26/federal-teams-continuing-deliver-supplies-puerto-rico-and-us-virgin-islands
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

number of anti trump threads created: 8033473240

number of opinions changed: 0

From a "winning" POV, this would be LITERALLY the easiest thing to do as a president--to HELP PEOPLE IN NEED. That's above party politics and speaks more to life in general. Like if there was an earthquake; party politics aside--let's move this rubble so we can help your mom....Basically Trump is saying "shit, man...sucks to be you--peace out"....as a president. That's pretty fucked up.

Yeah because his core base is pretty much filled with brain-dead, inbred homunculi who deserve to be sterilized for the sake of the survival of the species.

The stupid bitch governor of PR rejected to meet with FEMA and the Unions are refusing to move freight with supplies. There is a floating mega hospital headed that way and numerous military ships are assisting PR.

You'd have to be a retard to believe that Trump is not helping. Learn to understand LOGISTICS.

>Get off your fucking ass

Is this the same Puerto Rico that gets $21 Billion per year in aid from the US?

You're a retard.

fema.gov/news-release/2017/09/18/president-donald-j-trump-signs-emergency-declaration-puerto-rico

>Not caring about Puerto Ricans
For once he's is in step with the people

it's ok, most redneck idiots think PR is in Mexico

>the people
>some faggot (you) posting in mommy's basement

pick one

Autism detected. There's plenty of supplies and help. 16 Navy and Coatguard ships headed that way.

twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/914175475899076610

firstcoastnews.com/news/floating-hospital-uss-comfort-among-ships-heading-to-puerto-rico/479242488

OK Vladimir

He's just trying to distract everyone from the fact that he personally stands to gain 750 million dollars from his proposed tax plan.

GODDAMMIT IM NOT RUSSIAN SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT

>headed that way.

yup. any day now.
any....day...now.

Puerto Rico isn't in mexico?

Why can't you just admit you think they're spics who don't deserve the help? Be honest with yourself for once.

I give exactly zero shit about Puerto Rico and whoever lives there, and you should be the same way.

>has nothing to do with workers on strike demanding money before distributing it

ok faglord

he should delegate his work load if can't handle it

They are U.S. citizens, faggot.

>746739844
no its because people like you cant look in the mirror and realize youre the idiot. please get fucked and go die now

It's good to be something.

privet comrade...!!! uhhh i mean salutations fellow patriotic american citizen

>Why can't you just admit you think they're spics who don't deserve the help? Be honest with yourself for once.

Do you have down syndrome?

Help an area of mostly Democrats who throw bitchfits greater than 8 years of the Tea Party. Pfft fuck Puerto Rico

Simple story: Puerto Rico had the nerve to be brown during a Republican administration.

The Republican party has two core principles:
>make more money for the rich
>keep brown people down

The 2nd principle is how they get the average idiot to support the 1st principle.

Lol, who cares? We're better off without them.

As this guy pointed out; we could save $21 Billion per year

>21000000000

JEWSUS FUCKING CHRIST WHY DOES EVERYBODY THINK IM ЯUSSIAN GODDAMMIT

[/thread]
We have needs here in America proper, PR is a 'possession' and the "Americans" who chose to be there... Well, they chose to be there. For whatever reason Americans chose to go to an island that isn't even really part of America, they're more like close neighbors, when push comes to shove our homeland should come first

youtube.com/watch?v=GtjUotvIbz0

No, fuck you faggot. Every fucking time you get called out for being racist you don't fucking admit it. Why not?

I thought they were fucking spics. Taco stuffers. Beaners.

Say it faggot--BEANER. Come on.

argh i'm so outraged and will argue vigorously against your opinions with my own opinions

>we have needs
youtube.com/watch?v=7ERzPFCE7B0

It should be illegal to not want Puerto Rico to get help.

Come on alt right faggot, repeat after me:

BEANER BEANER BEANER BEANER
TACO STUFFERS DON'T DESERVE HURRICANE MONEY TACO STUFFERS DON'T DESERVE HURRICANE MONEY TACO STUFFERS DON'T DESERVE HURRICANE MONEY

Come on faggot

>Every fucking time you get called out for being racist you don't fucking admit it. Why not?

It's because the right defines racism as "being a skinhead with a nazi tattoo walking shirtless down the street shouting NIGGER."

In their mind, anything less than that is just being thoughtful, balanced individual.

Can't tell if this is b8 or you're actually retarded. Do some research as opposed to listening to whatever you hear in the media.

funny I thought the right denied racism even exists

like you're doing

now

you are making me so angry now. i feel like saying you're a bad person. your choice in political candidate is much worse than mine

>Do some research
at Breitbart

kek

We on the left do not claim this clueless individual. He is on his own.

I am a "spic" and completely think they deserve help.

Typical of 3rd world were everyone bitches about whites but no one can do anything themselves. Island is walking distance from end to end. We have people who are starving, walk to where there is food or send someone to get food. Complaining about no electricity. Some eastern towns were without electric for almost a month when knocked out from snow. Puerto Rico's entire power grid has been annihilated. How fast do they think that shit can be repaired/replaced?

If you disagree with OP you are not "the left."

They do deserve help but it isn't coming thanks to Trump doing a heckuva job.

>Island is walking distance from end to end.

Puerto Rico is 95 miles long.
Typical butt-hurt right wing ignorance.

They're the idiots? Really? Did you fucking read what you typed?

Again, we on the left do not claim this clueless individual. He is on his own.

They're being idiots now user. Name even one Republican who's called out Trump for not doing anything.

DRUMF, THOSE WERE HER TWO SCOOPS

if you are making apologies for the containers and containers of food on the docks at San Juan, you are not a liberal.

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Any reply will be directed back to this one.

Dumbass, I am Mexican. This obsession you have with racism is exactly why you're a fucking laughing stock.

Aww kiddo did u just watch CNN for the first time?

Then you agree with OP.

Good. I'm glad we're past this.

Trump dropped the ball on PR, user.
>kiddo
You're embarrassing yourself

cnn.com/2017/09/27/us/puerto-rico-aid-problem/index.html

cnn.com/2017/09/26/politics/us-military-response-puerto-rico-hurricane-maria/index.html

fema.gov/news-release/2017/09/26/federal-teams-continuing-deliver-supplies-puerto-rico-and-us-virgin-islands

How does it feel to look like a fucking idiot?

When even Commie news network tells u why and u still cry about Trump..........

All the food is stuck at the docks you fucking apologist.

The army should be delivering that shit.

Fuck you. STOP DEFENDING THAT GODDAMNED INCOMPETENT PIECE OF GARBAGE IN THE WHITE HOUSE

Who the fuck cares about Puerto Rico? All those beaners do is come here and take our jobs anyway. Why is it America's responsibility to take care of a bunch of third-world Mexicans anyway?

>/us/puerto-rico-aid-problem
>problem
>aid
>problem

yeah shit's getting through

stupid fucking faggot

FINALLY AN HONEST ANSWER

NOT

DURR TRUMP'S DOING A HECKUVA JOB

FINALLY

FNALLY THE ALT RIGHT STEPS UP

What people in peurto rico are so fucking stupid that they can't make their way to public places and discuss with their leadership there how the fuck to get to the supplies? The island is tiny.

Keep proving how stupid you are.

You're proving what racists Trump supporters are user.

And it's working beautifully.

Stop throwing false accusations.

hehe

This is the 3rd thread I've won today, easily.

Because they are US citizens

I mean, why is it our job to clean up other countries' messes? Fuck Puerto Rico! We should extend the travel ban to block their taco-loving asses!

You’re such a model American yourself.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.....unless it goes against my own thinking, and, if so, then they can go fuck themselves.”

It hurts my brain

If you, or someone you loved, was LITERALLY starving to death you couldn't walk that. That's a 2 day hump for a motivated individual. And that's the entire length, long ways. Drive to where the road has been made impassable, walk across, walk until you hit people with vehicles. Ask drive me to food/water. Return same way. Problem is red tape and 3rd world corruption. Without the army coming in and moving shit supplies would still be sitting on docks months from now. Same shit in African countries. Relief supplies rotted on docks while officials were all arguing about their cut.

We should extend the travel ban to just outside your mom's basement.

just liberals playing politics

so?
Trump's people easily make twice that

Addendum to this. You have 2-3 day warning hurricane when is coming. Why the hell don't people have foresight to stock up on food and water. I've got 8 months of food and 60 gallons of regularly rotated water stocked and that's without a 2 day emergency heads-up

>why don't poor people buy more money

kek

holy fuck you were serious faggot?

KEK

if you are trying to blame trump because of a truckers strike that is keeping the resources from getting to people than all you are doing is admitting your confirmation bias, you hate him because you want to. that is it.

But they are. Why are you under the impression that they are not?

>blaming everyone but himself

So he started those hurricanes

>mfw this is what snowflakes believe

Why? Because you're a goddamn filthy beaner lover? Why don't you go move down there to South America to be with the, then if you love them so much!

Cuck.

It's really getting to where if you don't know exactly what you're talking about, criticism of Trump should be restricted.

being this 8th grade

kek

Puerto Rico is the whitest island in the Caribbean. Most are descendants of Spaniards and Italians with a little bit nigger, not much. It was under Spanish rule until 1890 and they only allowed catholic European immigrants in.

If you have been to Puerto Rico or knew of its history, you’d know this. So the white man keeping the brown down is not correct.

If they cant vote, fuck em

can't argue with liberals
they dont care
the TV said he was bad so therefore he is bad.

They have no gas to drive and the roads are destroyed.

They're still poor brown people who talk like Mexicans, user. That's why Trump isn't paying attention.

>Restrict freedom of speech

That would be great

SO INSTEAD OF SENDING THE ARMY TO FUCKING SYRIA SEND IT THERE
TAKE CARE OF THIS FUCKING PROBLEM
BUT TRUMP CAN'T DO THAT BECAUSE HE'S AN INCOMPETENT DICKHEAD AND THEY AREN'T WHITE ENOUGH FOR HIM.

>ITT
> We want to hate trump and no amount of truth is going to make us stop, it was her turn.

>being this cucked

Go eat some tacos, beaner. Clean up your own hurricane shit.

Trump is a piece of shit, but No one was prepared for what happened in Puerto Rico. Everyone is trying to help now. Death toll is low, which is good. I donated some money to unicef for them.