Goodbye Lukaku Thread

>BREAKING: Sky sources - Romelu Lukaku tells Everton he will not sign a new contract. More now on SSNHQ.

twitter.com/SkySportsNewsHQ/status/841706360907677696

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/841707395772493824
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39273691
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F

Everton eternally BTFO

kek twitter.com/BeardedGenius/status/841707395772493824

Chelsea or United?

I think he'll go to Porto.

Rumours are he wanted a release clause and Everton told him no.

Don't know why he doesn't just see out his contract and leave on a free as he has been moaning about wanting a move to a bigger club for the last few years.

Real/Barça when?

I'm not even an Everton fan but I really hate how he disrespects Everton by talking about moving in seemingly every other interview that he gives. They need to get rid.

He's going to FLOP wherever he goes. Everton is the perfect sized club for him.

He's a Big fish in a small pond type of striker.

How does this fat jew cunt keep doing it?

I am going with United.

But he wants to win the Champions League

dont get why clubs don't just sell players that don't wanna be there
like Arsenal, they'd have to sell half of the squad

>United sells Pogba
>he gets good
>buy him back. he flops
>Chelsea sells Lukaku
>he gets good
>buy him back, he flops

I don't see Chelsea paying as much as Everton would ask for him.

#luBACKu

*dabs*

I wonder where he's going

Don't think Anderlecht could afford him.

He's like best mates with Pogba for some reason

He's got a year left on his deal. They're gonna have to be happy with £30m max.

>Everton
>Mouyes changing his mind on a player he previously sold
>home grown
>black
face it. He's going to United

wow what a cunt

kek

Lads my mum is in her boyfriend's house in Atletico and she said he saw Lukaku walking into the Atletico training ground

Scenes if true

are there any black players at atletico?

>United: Zlatan one more year, Martial, Rashford
>Chelski: Costa, Batshuayi
>ManCity: Aguero, Jesus, Iheanacho
>Tottenhan: Kane, Penaltyssen
>Arsenal: Wonga would never

Lukaku to Liverpool confirmed, the Great Inter-Scouse War begins in mid 2017

He won't be staying in the Premier League

that get confirms it

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39273691

BBC confirms

>Batshuayi

Not surprised at all. He's always felt himself above Everton. Reminder that 99.9% is not 100%

The Bosman ruling was introduced as a way for older players who were out of favour at the clubs to move on without a transfer fee after their contract expired, and were no longer being paid by their team

It was never intended as a way for younger better players to hold clubs to ransom for extortionate wages or to orchestrate a transfer under their terms.

>he turned down 140k a week

Jesus Christ...

>agent in Raiola
>player is home grown
he will definitely stay in the premier league. the top clubs will be after him and offer ridiculous amounts to the agent. Not to forget Raiola has done the last 3 signings at United

Will they get along?

Where then?
PSG is the only team that I could think of, but Cavani is doing great this season

There are players far, far worse than Lukaku earning 140k or more.

Walnut, for example.

I don't see why he should settle for less than 180/200k bongdollars/week

Yeah, because Arsenal and Everton have the same financial power, don't they...

It was reported earlier today/yesterday that Everton wanted a release clause of £90m, and Lukaku wanted one more around £60m.

This today, and Raiola coming out and saying the deal is "99.99999% done" a few weeks ago are both attempts to put pressure on Everton to lower the release clause. For the moment, Everton have the power. If he goes in the summer it'll be for £70m-£80m or more.

He is already married and shit so no need to cuck anyone

What club would want Lukaku and would be willing to pay him more than he earns at Everton? Arsenal?

Irrelevant argument when the thing Lukaku is trying to do is, precisely, upgrading clubs.

Arsenal wouldn't pay that much. I really can see the argument for him staying in the PL but I think he will leave.

>Arsenal willing to pay a mediocre striker £150k a week
They won't even pay Sanchez £250k a week

functionally, what's the difference between lukaku and batshuayi?

Always wondered how this talentless arrogant moody cunt could make it in the EPL when Batshuayi and Origi cant

They are leagues above him technically, maybe one of them should go to Everton when lukaku finally fuck off somewhere else

one is scoring goals at the minute and playing matches.

Lukaku's a target man, whereas Michy is more of a poacher.

He doesn't want money, though, he just wants to play for a better team where he can win trophies

Costa will join Juventus
Lukaku will come home to Chelsea

Then who? Chelsea/Man City/Man United don't need him, Spurs wouldn't pay his wages even if they needed him, Everton won't sell to Liverpool, the elite continental clubs don't need him....where the hell is Lukaku supposed to go? China?

>Everton may still hope to persuade him to stay but, if not, will demand a fee in excess of £60m for a player who has scored 19 goals this season.

United will need him after Zlatan leaves.

> mediocre striker
> objectively the best prem striker this season

LOOOOOOL

reminder that Everton actually got £50m for John Stones. Its very likely they will get £60m for Lukaku

He's 24 this year. The common sense approach would be to go to another country for 3 seasons, prove he can provide goals in multiple leagues, with a view to move to his oft-mentioned Barca or RM.

He won't get into either teams of course, but he could certainly do a great job in La Liga.

Martial is 10x better.

And both Lang Baal and Mouyes keep playing him as a LW when he's better as a striker, as his first 6 months clearly showed.

Which is the funniest part, really. Even when Zlatan fucks off they'll keep playing Trashford as striker over Martial.

>Offers nothing beside headers and strength
If Lukaku and Giroud were both at Arsenal, Giroud would score more

>Zlatan to MLS
>Lukaku to Man Utd

More than that. They were asking for £60m last season, and this season he's been the best striker in the league

>Costa will join Juventus
they just bought Higuain
He's off to China or maybe back to Atletico

Greaseman might leave Atleti and lukaku goes to Atleti. You heard it here first.

This is seriously understated.

Lukaku keeps scoring 15, 20+ goals/season with NEVERTON where he has to do everything.

Imagine how many goals he'd score with a proper team behind him. With someone like DeBrown or Fábregas on a non-lazy day behind him, he'd score 30+.

You've never watched a football match have you. No-one has scored more goals than him this season (and none of them penalties, unlike kane) and he's in a much worse team than the other top strikers

>when he's better as a striker, as his first 6 months clearly showed.
He scored 4 and assisted 3 in 23 games at CF
He scored 11 and assisted 8 in 25 games at LW

>Lukaku keeps scoring 15, 20+ goals/season with NEVERTON where he has to do everything.
By this logic Defoe is worth £60m

Big whoop. Goals aren't everything. Fuck me, Kevin Phillips was top goalscorer in 2000.

It's not that simple. Benteke scored a shit load for Villa then flopped horrendously at Liverpool. Isn't doing that well at Palace either.

>lukaku leaving premier league
stick to your shitty yankie doodle sports, Hank

>Scores 3 goals against small club
>Doesn't do anything for the next 4 games

Everton should hold out and try to get some team to buy him for £90m then get 3 good players

Please to Arsenal, don't want to play with donkey Giroo as the main striker for another season

When has Lukaku ever stepped up in a big game?

Honestly I can see this happening.

>Lukaku keeps scoring 15, 20+ goals/season with NEVERTON where he has to do everything.

This is false. Everton completely play to Lukaku's strength. A lot of his goals come from perfect crosses. He would struggle to get the same kind of service at other teams. Aside from that, Lukaku is also a terrible hold up player and doesn't really work against a defensive team. This is why he has struggled so much for Belgium. But yes, he scores a lot of goals. But at what cost?

Thomas Partey is the only one I think.

But that works in Lukaku's favor, not against him.

Benteke flopped because all Aston Villa did was cross the ball to him, and that worked for them, but at Liverpool he was expected to play with his feet, press, build-up play, and he is horribly bad at those things.

Lukaku, on the other hand, does everything. He creates his own chances and even carries the team in those spells where Barkley can't create anything worth a damn.

whats wrong with Giroud, friend?

Defoe IS better than most EPLel strikers.

He's just old, a manlet and has no media hype, bringing his price down on all 3 accounts.

>Score an equalizing goal against Bournemouth
>lol look at me remember my goal from last week everyone?

>A lot of his goals come from perfect crosses

You clearly didn't see his goals this season, you're just judging him on NT performances.

Clueless post. Everton depends on him for everything.

Who will be their primary striker then

I like this angle better, showing how bewildered Sanchez is as he's running back to the centre circle

>Creates his own chances

He relies on near-perfect crosses from the rest of the team, any less and he can't work with it

Wrong. I watch lots of Everton. I think I've seen 70% of their games this season

was gonna write this but thankfully someone already did. Lukaku thinks he's way better than he actually is and a 2nd tier club is his level

>

That was 3 years ago.

This guy gets it.

Lukaku is a poacher ant anyone who disagrees does not watch Everton play. Clinical is the best word to describe him. He will go to Chelsea with batshuyi going the other way. Cap this.

>replace ibra with black ibra

HAPPENINg

United could definitely do with clinical.

That's one too many.

>Cap this
anyone who says this is immediately a moron in my eyes

>le lumber around and somehow score goals man

absolute enigma desu

Rooney

>

>for 70m-80m or more

SOOOO WRONG

35m to utd