All Russian agents please report in

All Russian agents please report in

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

anyone who actually likes hillary is human trash with no brain in their head

privyet, tovarish.

HAHA i like to look at this once in a while for a good laugh.

Couldn't agree more. Same with Trump

Yes, this whole investigation on Trump's Administration is all poppycock...

You're a retard if you think this whole "collusion with Russia" deal isn't legitimate. Only twice has the president been investigated. Once with Nixon, and now with Trump. The last time the president was investigated he left office. This is a big deal. If you say otherwise, you're a harebrained mongoloid.

what buncha fucking morons.

Maybe Hillary is Russian and everyone that voted for her were Russian bots

OK Vlad keep promoting Russian propaganda

youre an idiot. its just a big witch hunt and NOTHING has come from it. stay mad libtard.

Thanks gonna repurpose that one.

A "friend" I have who hates trump and supports clinton also happens to be a commie who supports censorship. They all are really the same aren't they?

This isn't even about liking or hating on Trump. Historically, this is a big fucking deal and you morons are asleep at the wheel.

Downplaying significant issues? You either have an IQ

I legally voted for someone that wasn't Clinton
so I guess that qualifies me as a Russian hacker

Nope, very obviously jewish.

Yep.
t.a party full of israeli-saudi hacks

NOT BEING A TRIGGERED DYKE LIKE ME?
YOU DESERVE TO DIE!

According to Clinton anybody that didn't vote for her was a sexist

> Only twice has the president been investigated.

Kenneth Starr might disagree. In fact, you're a fucking moron if you think Reagan, Bush, Clinton, and Obama were not all under investigation at some point or another.
$hillary sold them uranium while serving as SoS, lost the election, and now every $hillbot, fake news outlet, and raving butt hurt lunatic is screaming that "The russian's is comin'!"

Stick your head in an oven.

armies of paid $hillbots were completely ineffective in getting her elected and they are even more inept at getting their bullshit russian hackers story to stick. have you no dignity?

historically no president has ever been witch hunted or demonized as much as trump. why? who knows maybe its all some ploy by the CIA to control the U.S population and thinking patterns. maybe its what they want to start the race war or maybe trump is just treated unfairly because he wasnt in the "in" crowd of polotics. the corruption and greed and disinfo has gone so deep that anything is possible tbh. i just try not to think about it cuz ultimately its not worth becoming a schizo tinfoil hatter.

OK vlad

Hello I am here to post blacked threads and stir up dissension amongst Americans is easy with Trump supporters because believe anything da?

This article kills crypto-jewish hacks
theintercept com/2017/09/28/yet-another-major-russia-story-falls-apart-is-skepticism-permissible-yet/

OK Vlad how much are you paying Russian bots to destabilize the Trump Administration?

I'm talking about impeachment, but I doubted that any of you really would know what that means.

Electoral college is a broken system, only reason. I'm a liberal and I hate her more than Trump now because of all this bullshit.

have already paid Trump and Kushner via Manafort why anglo so cheap heard nigger don't tip but apparently white American man is nigger

Like I said, this isn't about hating on Trump. This is a legitimate investigation, stop trying to dilute the seriousness with your conspiracy falsehoods.
>who knows
You clearly don't.

Any of you corporate neoliberal niggers have a story that didn't melt into dust upon the slightest investigation?

It's not an investigation if they're just looking for something, anything to pin on him, starting with a conclusion and looking for evidence for it. That is called a fishing expedition, not an investigation. That is also the typical level of intellecual honesty of the bourgeois neoliberal, who should all be put in hard labor camps until they die.

Russia wants to destabilize the USA by using their Russian double agents to IMPEACH Trump. Most Democrats are Russian agents who are payed via the Clinton Global Initiative.

Donald Trump has been laundering Russian oligarch money for decades, there's no fishing expedition because Donald Trump is just fish in barrel

George Soros wants his fucking money, asshole. How hard is that to fucking grasp?

All done by design. Don't be a mark.

Exactly. I really don't understand why people think he's so fucking great. I live in Alabama and my boss wants to suck his greasy little dingdong. She's a horrible mean cold calculating piece of shit but he's just as bad if not worse just because of all the damage he's doing. He's purposely going against democracy and has no loyalty to this country. I explained this to my boss and it clicked for less than a fucking second before he said Obama was a Muslim. And it sucks there. Just because I hate trump he thinks I'm a sissy liberal. Fuck that guy

Is not true Clinton is too stupid for our purposes almost as stupid as Trump supporter da comrade?

No is Republican who wants to lick Putin shaft like triumph of the working man in the sunrise the Republican is Russian friend and also little girl for Russian butt-sexuality since they bend over for any man with muscles is true, right? Is Republican best cock sucker yes!

Sorosbot

I hacked him another SCOOP

That's fucking stupid. If they're Clinton's men why wouldn't they just elect Clinton? That's really some strange mental maneuvering

>can only live in a fantasy world of secret plots against the stupid ass-shit he believes

not even implying

>It's not an investigation if they're just looking for something [to] pin on him, starting with a conclusion.

in·ves·ti·gate
inˈvestəˌɡāt
verb
-carry out a systematic or formal inquiry to discover and examine the facts of (an incident, allegation, etc.) so as to establish the truth.

gg

I bet you actually believe that which is fucking crazy

Hasbarist jwes are capable of any amount of mental maneuvering.

Go home Russia, you're drunk

dont act like your fucking woke you dont know shit. go back to your anime and youtube and reddit u stupid faggot

Alright, but it's not an allegation in any meaningful sense if there is no particularity, and it sure as hell isn't in good faith.
Nobody has ever answered why neoliberals shouldn't be killed brutally in the street like the rabid animals they are.

I haven't even started yet, lightweight.

Ok. Heavyweight. Shove those hamfists on your dorito smothered pile of puke with a spacebar and speak some truck

enlightend berniebro reporting in

Well now aren't you a special little dandy coming in here with your democrat demands.
Point is, anyone so offsides as to state the democrats are owned by russia instead of jews and saudi pac-man-women is either on someone's payroll or has their hands about four inches too far down their pants.

It's because democrats have a play book and a willing accomplice in the media. The Russians would have loved nothing more than having Clinton as president. If you think they fear democrats, you're reading too much Chomskey and Zinn.

Why does it have to be some complicated evil plot? Bring your bipolar infested ass back to tumblr where mental illness is celebrated

Someone wanted me to speak truck, and I did.
The US system was designed as an oligarchy, as the Founders' own words state. Political parties are too powerful not to be owned. The democrats are funded by plenty of foreign interests and their agents, as is a matter of somewhat public record.
>plot
You've been watching too much Sup Forums. It isn't a plot, it's just unrestrained class interest.

Goddamnit you had me at truck. No bs though you have a point I just like to be a dick anonymously on the internet. I really do hate trump though and have reasons but the alcohol is kicking in and I'm going to enjoy my weekend. I genuinely hope you have a good weekend too. As long as we both love our country then we're really on the same side

Honest question how much do you get paid for shilling and is it your sole occupation or do you do it along with other jobs too?

You sound like an absolute dumb faggot your boss should rape you with a huge dildo every morning

I love you too bro

>He's purposely going against democracy
Kill yourself, liberal. Elective aristocracies have nothing to do with democracy.
ABSOLUTE BINDING POPULAR RECALL FOR ALL ELECTED OFFICIALS. If at-will employment is good enough for us, it's good enough for (((them))).

You're honestly not making any sense you sound like the neighborhood racist drunk guy

Literally Hillary the day after the election.

>isn't playing along with my preconceptions spoon-fed to me by the school system and neoliberal media
>must be drunk
Good one!
You're a sissy liberal if you believe that an elective aristocracy, which, despite the rosy terms of art, is a perfectly accurate working description of what the US actually does, has anything to do with self-government.
US exceptionalism doesn't play anymore. You don't get to make up definitions of words and make them stick.
>loyalty
Confirmed bootlicker, as if ANY elected official since 1980 had any loyalty to the people and their interests, which is a hell of a lot more important than some corporate larp.

Us exceptionalism

I think I won the game of spot the bot.

Lo

I think I just spotted the military-industrial complex shill

Those are words, I'll give you that but strung together you just sound fucking crazy