Why do they squat?

Why do they squat?

Other urls found in this thread:

theonion.com/article/russian-scientists-announce-six-month-delay-in-car-547
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is kind of faggoty to do. I'm from Russia and I don't squat.

Im glad to read that

DUBS

the lines on adidas track suits line up

Because they can, you fat fuck

I asked an Albanian this and he said it was because they didn't have the same kind of toilets like us, they have the hole in the ground type ones, same with asians.

Maby photographer is dwarf?

Capitalist Spy

russians have proper toilets, at least in the main cities like spb

Now that makes sens, but its not like they shit themselves taking selfies

Prison pose you faggots

Do they think this is intimidating or some shit?

Mickey

Probably started out with toilets and became a cultural thing as time passed, idk, it was what he told me.

Why only adidas? Nike gear almost always looks better.

watch out, these guys are haxors

Based user

So why do they only track suits? I bet none of them are athletic in any way, shape, or form.

Da boyz do

Mad?

It's so you can't tell how short they are. Russians are fucking manlets.

I kekd

What is that supposed to show?

Thats not the heel height is it?

Aska russian woman. Theyre largely coddled. May as well squat to pee.

Reason why? Long story, essentialy wwi and wwii, lost a fuckton of men, so males were the ones who were prized (and oNes that survived developed alcoholism for coping with war memories), present ones get away with too much bullshit, may as well squat to piss

That putin is a manlet who wears oversized shoes.

in soviet russia, trigger disciplines you!

But this faggot isnt doing it right

It keeps their shit stained buttcheeks from sticking together and ripping their ass hairs out. Enough infected anus hair follicles and you would squat to air dry your crust shitstained ass as well. Not everyone wipes well ya know, especially not depressed life Soviet males who are probably going to die in some freak accident before 30.

All these dubs wouldn't be ignored

No one knows

Gay

MOSCOW—Citing safety concerns as well as the importance of proper craftsmanship, Russian Space Agency officials announced Tuesday a delay of at least six months before carving is completed on the newest Russian space station.

"The two-by-four frame which forms the station's primary airlock is still in the clamps and hasn't even been sanded yet," said Russian Space Agency director-general Yuri Koptev, explaining the delay. "There are also a number of key navigational instruments which we have not yet begun to whittle."

Originally scheduled for completion this month, the new station ran into difficulties on June 2, when several nails came loose during a routine docking exercise, resulting in an explosion that destroyed the space station's guidance system and badly injured cosmonaut Nikolai Budarin. The malfunction, which also caused serious damage to the station's steering thruster, was traced to faulty hammering.

"The nails were not hammered in straight," Koptev said. "We will pull them all out and do it again."

theonion.com/article/russian-scientists-announce-six-month-delay-in-car-547

/thread

>heels off the ground
Western spy
Gopniks squat because they cant bring chairs to alleys and shit and they dont want to get dirty

Cuz track suits get ruined if you sit on them

CS Go gameplay footage

Who knows

Lol

Lol

Explain these pictures then there has to be more to these pictures than a coincidence

Thats got hurt like shit -all of his weight in on 2 small pegs on the middle of the arch of his foot.

the undisputed czar of squatting.

And? the ching chong is wearing them too, they're called shoes

Its a prison culture thing.

In slavic nations, the popular place to hang out would generally be in public on the street someplace. So they squat due to a lack of genches/tables, being in one spot for a while makes it tiring.

Why the track suit? These countries tend to be poorer, so track suits tend to be their choice due to them being comfortable, cheap, and they ended up being stylish.

Its a prison culture thing.
And it helps make your legs strong when you kick a man in his head after your soccer hooligan friends jump some one.
Soviet prisons have no seats.
What the fuck boris why you sit on ground like women?
And thus the slav squat was born.

They squat to piss in prison?

Addidas was really rare in russia back in the 80s and that was a sign of wealth to get it.
Its like a guccia and cabban in slav land,

I've been in enough RDJ threads on Sup Forums to identify lifts from a thumbnail.

No you just piss in a corner.
Google and youtube are a thing you niggers