Hey Sup Forums, is it gay to wear womens underwear?

Hey Sup Forums, is it gay to wear womens underwear?
I don't crossdress or anything, i just think womens underwear are softer and more comfortable than mens.

My penis don't fit in comfortably, I would if it did.

i disagree with OP pic
she needs a smaller pair

I like the snugness from not being designed to hold a dick, although my balls usually take some arranging to not fall out lol

Ain't gay unless you trying to be gay

You do know they make grandma panties that would fit better on a male?

Those are very much the same as male ones, at least that's what they feel like on my ass.

It's the gateway to gayness. Once you wear panties, you will start thinking about wearing skirt and the next thing you know, you are on your knees, sucking some guy's dick and swallowing every drop he gives you

Never tried them, but Ive only worn my fiancés panties

Only a faggit would say that

Is it really? I think that sounds kinda slippery slope to me

this

Wearing panties *is* a slippery slope

Kind of, but there's more going on than that. It's like a subconscious foot-in-the-door technique. You are gay but you can't admit it to yourself, so your subconscious in a way persuades you to start with smaller gay-boi tasks

First you tell yourself "I'll just wear panties, it's not gay, they just feel nice"
Then it progresses to "I might as well wear skirts too, it's not that big of a difference"
And it continues like that until you're browsing craigslist to worship cock

you're in the clear until you start sex dicking a man, then it's gay. suck your own dick wearing panties, and you got a double negative gay.

I dunno, i dont even care if i do end up gay. If anything I'll be bi, cause i fucking love me some pussy.

Alright. Same concept though, it's not the act of wearing panties that eventually makes part of you like men. You've repressed that side of yourself (whether covertly or overtly) and wearing panties is the first step your subconscious allows you to take.

They feel great to wear. I sneak my moms thongs once in a while and wear them

Not gay.

What if you want to do it but still be with a girl?

That makes you the most disgusting incarnation of a betamale faggot. Technically straight, but still a faggot

It's not just gay it's also retarded.

how fucking underage are you

How bout some more of that content OP