The best album of all time

Okay, I get it. I'm a pleb.

Show me what real patricians listen to. Post what you consider to be the best album of all time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M9QSCd-UNlQ
youtu.be/1jGJavcSJTg
youtu.be/hoX8mAj36UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Pic related.

unironically my favorite

Go listen to music young man, don't not listen to music

Pet Sounds, OK Computer, London Calling and The Queen is dead round out my top five

Trevor Wishart - Globalalia

In Utero is objectively better.

overall probably, but i love nevermind so much

If i had to name an album as the best of all time It would either be this or a mothers of invention album

Personally, i unironically think Slanted and Enchanted is the best album of all time. Its perfect to me

yuck

eh

sonic r is perfect tho right

in the spirit of the album i will not call it the best, but it is my personal favorite and i think you should try it. i hope you'll love her as well i did and i wish you two all the best.

Wagner's Tristan und Isolde is the greatest piece of music in that comes in album form. I like the Domingo/Stemme recording but I'm a pleb so you probably listen to a different one.

better than post-bleach nirvana

You guys are just plebs who only listen to things posted on Sup Forums all the time. THIS is the best album made of all time, and anyone who doesn't think so is an idiot.

i like this one

>album
also hi nieaoutzhe

Archive - Londinium

This is when it finally clicked for the band

unironically

It's just a fact.

This is unironically amazing

Acceptable choices, but this is THE greatest album of all time

Deceit is nowhere near as good as their self-titled

My humble suggestion

>it's bad on purpose lmao
it's shit

Not the best of all time, but certainly their best

>I can't comprehend it so it's bad

'Hallets' by Dana Falconberry is literally flawless, and this is coming from someone who hates indie folk

I've listened to it probably a hundred times and it still feels new. Too bad the rest of her material is stale.

"Lady's Bridge" - Richard Hawley

youtu.be/M9QSCd-UNlQ
youtu.be/1jGJavcSJTg
youtu.be/hoX8mAj36UY

>complexity = good
no

>complexity = bad
no

Hard decision, but I have to go with this.
Fantastic choice!

I have a hard time giving that album any artistic merit, not because it's bad (which it isn't) but because it was partially made as a joke

complexity doesn't always mean good or bad

patricians listen to pieces, not albums

>jokes aren't artistic
doesn't Mozart have a song telling people to eat his ass?

i wont argue with anyone who claims this

Idk why but the rythms and sounds always keeps my attention ever since i listened to it 4 years, fuck i have the entire album memorized help me!

Pic related, especially if you've experienced anything like its subject matter.

I'm not sure I'd say a joke, it was definitely intended to be partially satirical, but I wouldn't call it a complete joke.

The best vocal performance in metal imo

Yup, and Zappa has a song called 'why does it hurt when I pee?'

SEGA had some great composers working for them

ew
mayB
yes

Pic- Related is the most beautiful thing in my life. My only choice really

No harsh feelings:

9/10.
8/10. but Something In the Way is top 50 songs of all time for me
6/10. A bit too Schizo for me, which is fun at times but Nicole is like unnecessarily 10 minutes or some shit. I prefer Quebec and The Mollisk
What do you resonate with so much about the "classics"?
9/10. This album is off the fucking chain
9-/10. Great Harmonies, Songwriting. If it wasn't so dated I'm sure I'd love it even more
Eh. Didn't like this too much when I heard it a few years back. I definetly prefer bands like Pere Ubu. Might give another chance
9/10. Fuck yes, this shit is so beautiful. Definetly my type of vibe
7/10. Moments on this blow me the fuck away, but all in all for me it's a little too long, low-budget, and Inspired to really execute all the emotions they were going for.
9/10. In Rainbows is 10/10, but you can't go wrong with picking Kid A.
Here comes Scruffles

The only album I can listen to any day and still enjoy

Reee can't listen to that album anymore because of a girl.

No album ITT is above an 8/10

AOTY

Good pick.

Pic related is my choice.

>7/10. Moments on this blow me the fuck away, but all in all for me it's a little too long, low-budget, and Inspired to really execute all the emotions they were going for.
Strongly disagree, the album has so much technicality in texture and incredible detail to melody. It's nowhere near low budget. I recommend listening to more IDM. Also Depression Cherry is the tamest record Beach House has ever created.

enlighten us with your 200IQ 10/10 then please

I totally understand you're point on VCD. I still really enjoy the album, and I definetly clicked with it on the first couple listens. It's just with multiple revisitations, it's gotten a bit long winded and ages to me. It's produced well for an independent lower budget record, just with proper studio care this album really could have been GOAT, but falls short imho. But I respect and see you're point

Also on a side note, I'm not the biggest IDM listener but I have listened to enough to know what I like. Personally my faves are Panthu Du Prince and Porter Ricks, so I love enveloping noise around a pulse more than I like how people fuck around with the pulse. I say that as somebody who dabbles with Electronic elements in my own musical creations.

I'm speaking from a personal view.

Music is subjective after all, and no album posted in this thread really clicks with me.

I enjoy nearly all of them at least mildly, but nothing really hits home for me t b h senpai.

>Breakfast in America
>"ew"

could you at the very least explain why you think this

No album ITT is above a 6/10

>implying youve heard every album ITT
name best and worst track on each. no skips.

the only even respectable choices ITT

my choice would either be the smile sessions or pic related

Wow your music taste must be great! I wonder what it takes to impress this guy!

My favorite ever sibce I first heard it

*upvotes*

What was even the point of this?

>Emergency & I more respectable than Blonde on Blonde
ok

Has probably listened to no more than 5 of them

Eh. I mean I realized afterwards that I left out some albums that really were respectable in the thread, but only a couple. BoB was one of them admittedly

But Emergency & I is respectable and fuck you if you don't think so

tfw finally a reply

It`s very respectable but when you place it above BoB I feel personally attacked

It was a mistake/oversight

i'd also probably include
if i'm being generous. the rest are genuinely ridiculous

Only thing more annoying than replying to every post is criticizing other people's choices while being too much of a pussy to post your own

Go fuck yourself

i definitely am not going to waste my time listing the best and worst tracks for like 50 albums

retard

called yer bluff faget

He's obviously a pleb, let it be.
Oh wow, Radiohead, TMR? What a valuable opinion.
Fucking kek.

these, that faggot needs ot leave and never come back

>radiohead contender for best album ever made

my fucking sides

nah i have but i really won't do that it would take more time than i'm willing to spend

>being this fucking butthurt that his irrelevant album didn't make a random user's list

jesus

No, I just find it hilarious that every album you pointed out is entry level Sup Forumscore. Literally every one.
Your taste is shit, get off your high horse.

>best album of all time
is this how plebeians think music works? no wonder you're a pleb. you're limiting yourself to albums like they're the ultimate form of music let alone ignoring genres.
KYS

>it needs to be obscure to be respectable

spotted the pseud

the classics are respected because they're phenomenal. be an edgy contrarian elsewhere

Swing and a miss, it's called exploring. But your posts have already made it obvious you don't like taking time for that.
Stay in your safe lane.

my literal nigga

>he's this mad that no one responded to his post and that his album is actually shit

i'm dying