Well?

Well?

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!

Whoever keeps making/replying to these threads (except me) need to be killed without mercy.

Trips logged!

The cream...

the faggot

The steam...

the faggot

the cream...

fag

Why are you so angry? Surely, there is a nice FB fap thread you can go enjoy. Come back when you have gained some maturity.

The dream...

Honey glazed log

THIS HAS BEEN DONE TO DEATH

HOW MANY FAGGOTS ON Sup Forums KEEP THIS MEME GOING

log

Dub clogged

surfs up logger!

Just why? I'm begging you to answer. Why do you post this stupid shit every day?

this explains everything

corn

>shit
yes
>stupid
grow up

EXACTLY
every fucking day
new lot of 12yr olds have hit Sup Forums thinking shit is funny

Save us your nazi shit, you muslim terrorist sand nigger...

thank you

>DUBS LOGGED
>THROAT CLOGGED

anytime logger

chkd

log is love

log is life

logged and keked

Please be mature in this thread.

>log

fucking die

Guy - please.

How about you act like this board is for 18+ y/o?

fag

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Andy Sixx's log of shit. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of fecal matter most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Andy’s fecal outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Josh Dryden literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Andy Sixx's log of shit truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Andy’s existential catchphrase “Creamy Steamy Dreamy” which itself is a cryptic reference to Coprophilia. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Josh Dryden’s genius wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, i DO have a Log of shit tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid. :)

No u

respect the log

go back to pol faggot, no one wants you here

dubs logged

logging in for the love of log
anyone got some of the log pasta of various sorts?

user's Guide to Enjoying an Andy Sixx Log Roll® The Original and the Best®

Step 1: Wrap your lips around Andy's puckered slop hole.
Step 2: Give Andy a couple of gentle sucks to let him know you're ready for your creamy treat.
Step 3: At this point inhale deeply, relax your jaw and open your throat.
Step 4: Allow Andy's fresh log to enter your fucking throat. Note: Andy's logs are sopping wet to allow easy slidding.
Step 5: Contract your throat muscles to work the dreamy turd down.
Step 6: Burp out excess steam.
Step 7: Beg Andy for another.
Repeat steps until completely clogged.

Congratulations! you are now living the dream.

you mad rabbi? the jews are nearing their end.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand faggot log of fag. The humour is extremely faggot, and without a solid grasp of faggot most of the faggot will go over a faggot head. There’s also faggot outlook, which is homosexually sewn into his faggot- his personal faggot draws heavily from faggot literature, for faggots. The faggtos understand this stuff; they have the autistic capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these faggot, to faggot that they’re not just faggot- they say something faggot about fagots. As a consequence people who like andy soxx truly faggots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the faggot in faggot existential catchphrase “faggot” which itself is a cryptic reference to faggot. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those faggot skeletons scratching their heads in confusion as faggot autism wit unfolds itself on their computer screens. What fools.. how I pity them. XD And yes, by the way, sixx posters are complete autistic faggots And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the faggot’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 faggot points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel faggot

are you trying to make this the best known meme on the internet?

No. Not trying to make it a meme

yes we want to go mainlog with this
until its all over the the interlogs

kek
Get a log of this guy.

This.

yes you're faggots

andy sixx's log is still fairly underground and I dont necessarily want it to become mainstream but i cant not spread the love that is andy's log.

grow up