They can't feel pain so who cares

How was Turkey?

Nah you're just white.

This. If he was black he wouldn't waste a good meal like that

OMFGKEK!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU FUCKING LEDGE user!

Do you do this often?

How do you know?

Of course you're just deflecting by being facetious, but I think it's worth spelling out that white people are depraved and naturally prefer torturing and inflicting suffering on the innocent. It's a natural compulsion that comes as preparation for a future of being a serial murderer pedo-homo-rapist-ritual-abuse-molestor.

>be me
> 1 week old female cockroach
>living in recess in wall of shitty motel room
> get raped by distant relative one day
>everyone in my family sees, but nobody helps me
> later that day hear that my rapist got grabbed by some giant autist and had his legs ripped of while he was ran through with a push pin.

>mfw Deus ex Machina, justice from the heavens

I kept several hundred piranha long ago in a zoology lab infested with blattidae. Late at night I'd get stoned and hunt the little buggers, toss them into the tanks and watch them get eaten. They float heads up, swimming at the surface: first bite takes their hind quarters. Now they can't swim very well and start to sink...second bite took most of the rest of them. Third bite and they were gone, leaving only a few threads of milky residue. Free fish food and free entertainment. Good times.

What are Blattidae?

>Blattidae
Fucking cockroaches

Never mind

The Jews.

Eat it faggot

I remember I rented a room in a house in a gated community in Palm Desert one summer and there were always cockroaches at night by the pool and i would flip them over and burn them to death with my lighter while I was stoned.

No. You should have lit it on fire.

> 1 week old
> get raped
> later that day
You have to go back.

user is a cockroach confirmed

cockroaches have short life spans
no fbi

Should have done it to bedbugs

I was referring to the spaces you redditfag