Honestly, what IS so wrong with islam? It seems like every other stupid ass religion and, yeah...

Honestly, what IS so wrong with islam? It seems like every other stupid ass religion and, yeah, theres a lot of terrorists in islam but its not like Christianity isn't retarded and not murdered tons itself (crusades,inquisition, salem witch trials) why all this hate on.it?

I hate to be with that guy and say "its racist" but it IS kind of racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/muslim-american-demographics_n_5027866.html
people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/
youtu.be/zb2QMuRhbwk
youtu.be/fHILj4raTcI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they dont tell anyone whats inside their big box and we all want to know

>crusades
justified, muslims were murdering europeans in the south and east for centuries before Europe woke up and stomped the shit out of them

>inquisition
justified, muslims had invaded and occupied Spain for 700 years and they were tired of being second class citizens in their own country

>witch trials
nice meme, more people are killed everyday by choking on chicken than were murdered in the witch trials

Because Christians did all that shit hundreds of years ago. The world got civilized. where as those fuckers are still living in the dark ages

>muh crusaders
Read a book asshole, and while your at it stop looking at all of history through 21st century glasses, yea in the 1700's people hung "witches" get the fuck over it

Most religions are just that, but Islam is, and always has been, a politico-religious cult.

It was still barbaric and killed millions of people! Shouldn't we atleast feel bad about it and understand?

Tell me 3 terrorist attacks which have been caused by christians this year, you can't. There have been 1000s caused by muslims this year alone.

This right here. Have you ever heard the phrase "two wrongs don't make a right"? You see, taking a theological stance, the two other major monotheistic religions are at least making an attempt at modernizing and admit many writings in their scriptures are outdated. Islam IS living in the dark ages. They still follow laws about goat stealing and shit that really only made sense when they were written hundreds of years ago. Be heading is still as popular as it was in the middle east years ago while the west is fighting the death penalty. All they need to do is adapt and not shove their beliefs down peoples' throats but they refuse.

You don't feel bad about history, you learn from it, if you allow yourself to get emotional about the past then you are easy to manipulate, example, america and slavery, only had it for 100 years, smallest percentage owned slaves, and they liberated them and made slavery illegal, meanwhile in islamic countries slavery is basically common place and has been through their entire history. The difference? Murican's felt bad about slavery and people abused that guilt to get free shit, Saudi's, etc. don't give a shit therefore you can't guilt trip them.

One happened centuries ago, the other one goes on today. But obvious bait is obvious, cause no one is retard enough to not notice the difference, but anyways everyone knows OP is a huge goatfucker's dick sucking faggot

Doesnt look too barbaric to me. Also, in Islamic countries, jews and Christians could live there. In christian Europe, no such luck.

so are you implying that only middle easterners can be muslim? cause that's pretty racist.

islam isn't a race. it's a set of ideas, and like any set of ideas it should be examined.

They probably have some good shit in there that they don't wanna share. Time for another crusade?

you misspelled exterminated

christians can live in muslim countries only if they pay a "don't murder me" tax every year.

and there are muslims living in every major judeo/christian country. or were you seriously not aware of that?

oops, my bad.

If I put a white guy, a brown guy and a black guy in front of you and asked you "whos the muslim?" I doubt you'd pick the white guy. Whites make up, like, 0.1 percent of the muslim population.

I'm not saying its all racial but, do you think we'd be treating them so badly if they were white?

yes. Because they are still ass backwards.

it has nothing to do with color and everything to do with the whole murdering thousands of innocent people every year bit.

Crusades.
Inquisition.
Salem Witch Trials.

So, want to name something that happened when anyone alive today was alive? How about when their parents were alive? Grandparents? Great grandparents?

The problem with Islam is that they are currently behaving like the other religions behaved before we knew what germs were. Before electricity.

When you have to go back a thousand years to equal the shit they have done in the last 10, then it doesn't take a genius to figure out what's so bad about them.

You mean the gulf countries that thrive off oil money? Did you know it is illegal to show public displays of affection in public in that very city you posted a puc of? Like imprisonment illegal. Also I don't know where you got that Jews and Christians are accepted in the middle east. They are very traditionalist peoples, and Islamic traditionalists despise Christians and are almost openly hostile to Jews. Our conservatives are their liberals my friend. Move to Dubai and see for yourself I'm sure that you'll love it, that us if you have the billions to afford it. If not, you'll be living in the rarely pictured slums of the barely paid slaves the oil barrens used to build the city.

While you are right.
Let us be very clear Murder is wrong and any who commit it are NOT Christians.

By their fruit you shall know them. And these have evidenced the fact that they do not even remotely understand the teaching of Christ.

When this happens? I call them Xtians and I pronounce the X.

According to this, which is based on a pew research study, Approximately 30% of american muslims self identify as white.

huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/26/muslim-american-demographics_n_5027866.html

here is a link directly to the study.

people-press.org/2011/08/30/muslim-americans-no-signs-of-growth-in-alienation-or-support-for-extremism/

Basically, you're a racist.

Mohammed start by decapitated 900 persons by his own hand in Medina and the monster had his muslim scum rob, rape, enslave and work to death or just murder twice as a billion victims...NUKE THE UMMA UNTIL ALL SAND NIGGERS GLOW IN THE NIGHT!

IDEA!!!
Now that BBC threads are SHITTED why no pro-sandnigger b8 threads?
this would add some fresh air to Sup Forums

The only reason why christians dont go around doing the exact same thing is because secular humanism of the 29th century had put them in check.

If we were living in the 1600 or 1700, the actions of muslims today would pale in comparison.

yeah lets overlook what sandniggers are doing NOW, and let's focus on what christians did in the PAST.
Otherwise you are racist because islam is a race

answer's in the question
>IS

if we were living in the 1600's you would be praying for the crusades to come and liberate you from the muslim invaders who slaughtered your entire village and enslaved you. moron.

>29th century
We are only in the 21st century. Tell us how you time travel.

I would like to further build on this to differentiate other religions from islam, mostly Christianity as there are other religions that will also be apart of these criticisms.

Like stated murder is 100% wrong in the scriptures of Christianity, mostly the new testament which is instructed to be follow as opposed to the old testament. Now, there are and have been even preachers of God who called for crusades and taken bribes to "remove sin" but these are things that you can see are very prohibited in the Bible. They're people who claim to be Christians like as stated who only practice what best suits their agenda and ignore the rest. They're people like this in every religion. Christian radicals who put every ounce of effort in denouncing gay marriage and such ignore the other rules of Christianity like God won't really care you like cock as long as you love one another. The Christian golden rule is love thy neighbour.

Now Islam on the other hand, they really like to practice and follow their holy book pretty exact. Problem is, the Quran preaches violence against non believers. There is no "New Testament" that says to ignore the outdated and archaic rules of the Old Testament and even then the violence spoken about in the Old Testament has historical context. The Quran is rather more open ended, it is far more outdated.

Christianity has adopted a safe way of teaching as for islam it has yet to do that.

Typo faggot. Meant 20th

will stop when I roll dubs

>they dont tell anyone whats inside their big box and we all want to know
The same could be said for jews, who basically lie to the goyim about everything.

people fear what they do not understand

even if the reason they don't understand is because it doesn't make any sense to begin with.

ITT: jews dragging the goyim around by their nose rings

Not every muslim does this and its the same with white trash hillbillies

thats because in europe, muslims blow themselves up before they start a life

white trash are even into incest amirite
its always with the white people

Hahaha ive been to dubai 5 times. Nobody is muslim there. Arabs drink alcohol just as much as whites. They are degenerate too but hide it better. Go to a village, then you see the true face of islam. Those people who really believe the bullshit are not the ones in the glass towers and oil rich cities. Also just fyi these cities are full of whites too, they get paid generously to live there.

All religions were created as means to control the general public.
>man in sky told me some shit
>do it or he'll fuck your shit up carl!
The abrahamic religions (muslims, jews, Christians) are some of the widest spread and were thus used the most a platform for political/cultural manipulation. If you can get people to believe that god wants you to chop off a part of your dick and half assedly drown a baby then you can get em to fuck some other people up. Most people have moved away from strictly following religious rules and leaders. Islam though has been making head lines for numerous reason going back to the gulf war and the formation of isreal (evil heeb capital). Anyway im rambling so
>tl:dr
>Mudslims are todays niggers and another jew scapegoat.
>traps are gay.

If I had the choice of getting on a plane full of mudslimes or a plane full of Christians I would pick Christians every time.

Yes Christianity had dark periods in the past but in the here and now I would trust a Christian over a mudslime.

Here is a link of a moderate mudslime admitting live on radio that she would vote for the stoning to death of adulterers... She was born and raised in the UK

youtu.be/zb2QMuRhbwk

Here is a link of a mudslime discussing alarming polls in the UK where over 40% of mudslimes want to ban homosexuality and make it a crime

youtu.be/fHILj4raTcI

I'm atheist but yeah I would pick Christianity over Islam every day of the fucking week. Islam wants to kill gays, Christianity doesn't want to bake them cakes. Once Islam is done with gays you can bet the non believers would be next inline.

Fuck off you Islam apologist cunt.

>implying they aren't actually jewish sleeper agents

yes it does exactly mean that. that symbol of "peace" is a bastardization of the rune of life it is UPSIDE DOWN AND CONSTRAINED IN A CIRCLE (jailed) yes that image is 100% correct.

A. Nice bait, but there are literally retards that think these things, so...

B. Islam is way more violent than any other religion.

C. It's violent TODAY. Other religions aren't. In what way does, "other religions used to do it," count as an argument? Like, you're literally saying, "what's bad about them? They do bad things, but other people used to do bad things." What kind of fucking retarded logic is that?

D. Islam is the only religion actually teaching its followers to perform violence. In other religions, that's followers going against their teachings.

E. Islam/Muslim is not a race. At all.

>want to
No, that's just Saudi Wahhabis. People who want to kill people that remind them of uncomfortable parts of themselves will invent a rationalization if they don't have one handy. Abrahamism being a family of fertility cults, there is always one handy.
It's just your normalcy bias and the jew media talking.

you are looking at it upside down

No, that's not a good enough reason for your white incel ass to get laid.

>implying that jews aren't violent to every male born into their tradition
Kill yourself, jew.

muh dik!
enrich white race pls

It's "hanged" you illiterate fuck.

>I hate to be with that guy and say "its racist" but it IS kind of racist.

No, it is the semaphore flag codes for N(uclear) D(isarmament), stylized.
Kill yourself, nuclear-armed non-NPT-signing jew.

we got civilized 50 years ago, but your goddamn twintowers decided to fuck it up.

now fuck out of here.

Thought it was one of these jokes. Probably is.

how far removed from it can you get, ND could mean anything and to use fucking flag codes to say it is pant's on head retarded. then to place them on top of each other so YOU CANNOT READ that it is ND in the first place and you call me the fucking JEW. get out of here you mason faggot.

Google hudud laws and the number of countries that enforce them or have recently tried to pass hudud legislation.

Your mom

So what made the sandniggers so strong?

Islam isn't a race, so it isn't racist to shit on it.

The US. All because of the USSR. God damned Russians sometimes.

This thread . Is full of sleepless virgins . Yawn

Why aren't you killing yourself now, double-nigger? Why shouldn't you be killed?

>Google hudud laws and the number of countries that enforce them or have recently tried to pass hudud legislation.
>t.future financial industry worker
Good. You stupid white-collar nigger thieves deserve to get a lot more than that cut off.

because that's all they really did, was breed and conquer. the quran teaches to have many wives, sex slaves, etc. so there's always 2-3 soldiers to take the place of a single loss.

also since the days of Muhammad, islamic states have been in constant states of war whether through invasion or suppressing minority communities within their territory.

tl;dr fighting and fucking since inception.

... we know what's in the box you sped.

>No dogs
>No beer.
>No bacon.
>Blowing everyone up.
>Retarded superiority complex: Leave shitmeme countries for decent countries, act like people in decent countries are inferior for not living like shitmemers
Hurr durr what's wrong with Islam?

>implying that judaism and christianity are not fertility cults
Kill yourself, liberal.

>jewipedia
get out of here you hot head.

>>Retarded superiority complex: Leave shitmeme countries for decent countries, act like people in decent countries are inferior for not living like shitmemers
>implying that the jews aren't the reason they left
It really does ALL point back to jewish self-importance, doesn't it?

They have the original author's words to back it up. All you have is your little echo chamber of aristocratic propertarian literature.
You need to kill yourself, shitposter.

because they aren't? where in either testament does it say to have many kids and slay the infidel?

and liberal, what the fuck? where did you get that from? lol. you're the kind of double digit IQ sperglord that would join something like ISIS.

They're just going throough a dark age and are in desprate need of a Reformation similar to the catholic reformation in the 1500's or thereabouts. Then they'll be perfectly fine, regular humans like the rest of us.

People in this thread are retards who think genocides totally work and are a great way to go about doing things, or that travel bans from specific muslim countries will somehow keep us safe from extremist assholes who are, generally speaking, pretty disliked even by their peers - As most muzzies are True Neutrals who just want to sit down with a q3.14 grill and watch netflix like the rest of us, and not bomb people they don't know and don't have an issue with.

The major problem we're having is that the dark age in the MENA region is retarding our ability to recruit the good muzzies to fight the bad muzzies, and then when we go and help them the bad muzzies can take photos and say "AMERICAN KILL FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND TODDLER TODAY, JOIN ISIS OR BABY WILL DIE" and because most muslims are dirt poor and as educated as a Trump supporter, they believe the ISIS dude and grab a gun, becoming the bad muslim.

Unfortunately, America doesn't have a lot of options on how to fix the situation there. What we need is a Muslim Martin Luther to nail 99 theses to a mosque door and start a religious revolution that will allow them to strike down laws written by a caliph who died back when people rode horses to work and thought it was fuckin' neat, because that's the shit that makes the area a terrible place and such a hotbed of terrorism, not Islam.

yes because we can believe everything we hear from everyone at all times.
>it was real in my mind.'
the fact is that so called "genesis story" has changed so many times it's not funny. kinda like how millions were removed from head stones or like how we don't talk about soap/lamps/masturbation machines etc anymore.

at the end of the day the fact that the life rune predates all this by literal thousands of years should suffice.
fucking wikipedia

I dont know. Cant pretend enough to know enough about it to say anything. I really dont care as long as you arent blowing me up. Same with Christians as long as they arent trying to take away my abortions, and Jews as long as they arent trying to get a refund from me, or Wiccans as long as they arent trying to cut their 14y.o. wrists for attention, or Voodooers as long as they arent sticking pins in me.

But FUCK Hindus.

Same guy, and I'm gonna preempt the nazi traitors by pointing out the Jizraya (or some similar spelling) tax, where they are actually legally permitted to tax you more for being christian. Which by modern standards is pretty bullshit, but was amazingly tolerant of them for the time - again, their main issue is that they're locked into what was liberal treehugging four hundred years ago.

Yahweh was a war god, which is quite obvious if you've ever read the thing. Every Israelite conquest is an object lesson.
>liberal
Conservatives are still liberal. You still believe in market exchange and a ruling class chosen by the merits that the ruling class decides are merits.
>you're the kind of double digit IQ sperglord that would join something like ISIS.
>implying that ISIS wasn't a US-Israeli-Saudi creation from about four propaganda cycles ago

Certainly, we can't trust anything anyone says.
Wikipedia just refers to the literature. Your muh life rune progress shit is just interpretation as well.
>muh higher nature
kek, a stupid primordial debt story. Grow up and learn what is enough.

You should treat all religions with equal disdain.

>But FUCK Hindus.
For trying to take away the white-collar work. No, seriously, fuck them.

Well you see, if the Crusades and such were still happening, you might have a point.
Islam is still currently blowing people up, raping children, and fucking goats.

Fukin boodhiss

sorry one last question,
do you think that it is more recognizable as a fucking flag symbol that only a handful of people would see or as a rune, regardless if the understand the meaning behind it.

the reason I ask is because we know symbols hold power, fuck memes are modern-day symbol kek for example. world leaders and brand name companies acknowledge this.

I find it a hard stretch to see that a person coming up with the stylized version of ND = peace/ anti nuke being understood by the masses, to them it's just a sign.