Help me get laid /b

Help me get laid /b
What do I say, pretty sure she's dtf on okcupid.

send her this. intsant stank pussy

When do we get to fuck?

SHO BOB AND VAGENE BICH

Bump with tits

Bump

Bump

Good start, now play it casual. Say something along the lines of "how's it going?" in your own words, then make small talk, but don't joke too much

And you're gonna have a really good time with my Katherine (or whatever her full name is)

I dont know why I'm drawing a blank

With me*

>so yeah, you tryin to fuck?

C'mon OP. Just post the results you fucking faggot.

Literally thought this, but its a gamble yknow?
Not that it matters if she never talks to me again

You're nervous. Once you start getting laid more often you'll be more casual. I know it's crummy advice, but just try to be yourself; people can easily tell when you're pretending. Though, fabricating an interesting/funny story here and there doesn't hurt.

Worst case scenario.
Best case you get some bob and vagen

I can agree with this. I just started putting myself out there again after a year long relationship

So do you want to make small talk for an hour or skip straight to a few drinks at mine?

Give this man a fucking medal

This op.
Post results.

>Hahahaha
That embarrassed for you laugh. FFS.

give me a ring on 07764 331109 x

Will post results if thread is up.

Sounds like you are internalizing something.

the only thing internal about op is the dicks that he takes in the ass... had too

bumping for interest

The close to see if she's dtf was 'at mine'. You should have kept it as was. If she thought your place was too soon you could then have said 'drinks on U Street it is then'.

I see I see. Makes sense.
My thought process was playing it safe meeting in public lest she just never replies because I was too forward yknow?

Can you send a pic of your pussy please. My mom thinks I'm a faggot.

The trick is to assume she wants to meet up - don't doubt - and you're therefore assumptively going to invite her. It works for everything but only use it for big things. Like if she came over, after we're a few drinks in I'll go grab her another and from a distance just say I haven't got much in the refrigerator for breakfast, sorry. You might get a coy smile and she'll ask if you're assuming she's staying and that's when you come back with a drink and say of course and start making out.

I'm not a dating guru, just sharing what works for me. I'm Joe average but do well on Tinder

The fuck do you even know? you fucking neckbeard

You are reminding me of my single self.
Thanks I'll just yet tap again into "It", I've been hella successful in the past.
Probably just need to start lifitng again. Weights have always ignited my wit like that

It worked on your mom, even if it was like throwing a sausage down 5th Avenue

Oh dang a mom joke. Whatever shall I do!?