Mud Run / Spartan / Obstacle Course Bread

Mud Run / Spartan / Obstacle Course Bread

Hot fit girls getting wet and dirty

The whole idea that people shell out hundreds of dollars to run something that they could literally do the next day for free is pretty stupid, honestly. It's almost up there with dumbfuck schemes like McKamey Manor. This coming from someone that jogs every day.

Anyone been to any of these things? Seems like it would be pretty easy to get handsy.

me on the right

The

>I pose nude but I don't show the good bits because I'm a lady

Model

>doesn't understand the concept of charity
You're not too bright are you, bud?

These chicks are so fucking annoying. They are the types that have to tell everyone they meet within 5 minutes that they "workout". It's all about attention.

Been to a couple now and you're not wrong! If you're planning on one, invite your hot friends.

But i already give 30% of my income to the jews, why do they need more?

care to share?

>looks like she actually went through the mud

>slap sum mud dat gud

>You could simply donate the same money to charity to have more of it reach it's intended destination

Are you just simple or uneducated? We already know that less than 10% of money donated to charity ever gets to its advertised purpose. Meanwhile, the execs of these races and of the charities are taking home millions every year that you stupid goys are happy to give them as long as someone dangles the "good cause" stick in front of you

sure

>Took a close English friend to one
>9/10, long brown hair, freckles, athletic, good runner, medium tits, probably the nicest ass I’ve ever seen
>I've done a few races with her
>love watching her amazing bouncing ass in yoga pants or tight shorts. fucking get pastime
>Team event, 2 person minimum
>She turns up wearing a white top over a white sports bra, and light gray yoga pants.
>near the start we slide down mud into water
>We get out at the bottom and sh's glistening, clothes clinging to her tighter than before and her nips already starting to poke thru. the white on white was a bad idea for her. good for me. can see the dark circles of her nips
>I already know this is going to b good
>Next interesting bit is a long crawl thru mud under wire
>A gentleman lets the lady go first
>Her wet ass swaying in my face all the way
>Rope swinging portion I go first coz she’s not sure how to tackle it
>At the other side waiting for her to follow my lead, I help her from the last rope to the end platform
>She’s basically just launching herself into me from the rope
>I put out both hands to grab her and get a tit in my right palm
>Last item of note was the best.
>Scale a tall wall
>Sent her up first
>Cannot stress enuf how good these events are
>We’ve been friends for years, no romance, both have partners, but here I am, after giving her a leg-boost, she’s now handing from the ledge and I get to grab
>her yoga pants are still wet and tight and I can clearly see she has a thong underneath
>I get a full, soft ass cheek in each palm and squeeze to my heart’s content as I push her up
>in public
>And she was fine with it. All just part of the teamwork. Great day out.

this is hilarious
although in their defense I'm sure his prosthetics are a lot lighter than a real arm and leg, so he probably only weighs like 130lbs
but then again that's probably what those girls weigh so I guess it evens out

As someone who does these often. It's pretty fucking hard to do any of this for free. These courses are up to 26 miles filled with obstacles, mud, gravel, and cleared out debris.

don't let this one die

and even then people with 2 arms and 2 legs can still do one arm pull ups