Does Sup Forums actually delete songs off of albums in their music library? Why or why not?

Does Sup Forums actually delete songs off of albums in their music library? Why or why not?

no because it destroys the intended flow of the album and is pretty autistic desu

I delete annoying skits like all the ones in Doggystyle. It made my enjoyment of the album so much greater than if I kept them in.

Yes. Why would I let Electioneering ruin a great album?

I replace ''Run For Your Life'' with ''I've Just Seen a Face''

i dont like albums with songs i dont like

only if they're ear-rape

pleb

I don't mind deleting meh tracks if the album has over 14, when there's an actual flow between them then I think about it twice.

I'd only do it if the album is like over an hour long, but on the same vein I don't really listen to albums that long. In general I think its pretty silly to delete them from albums, just create a mix playlist for the songs you like

fpbp

I usually do that when im sure i will never want to listen to a specific song, but i always keep a back up of the full album in my external hard drive.
A recent example of that: its not necessarily of a bad song, but i deleted "who dat boy" from Tyler's new album because it feels out of place and breaks the flow and mood of the later half of the album for me

I don't. The album was the artist's vision and should be kept as is, I'm just a bystander.

No, hard drive space is cheap as fuck. Literally no point.

radiohead is easy listening you have to be picky as hell to delete anything of theirs

I think the album would have been better off without Electioneering as well

enjoy your tinnitus

Fuck off, electioneering is good

I refuse to delete them for aesthetic reasons, but my music player has a ban track feature.

Yes, I am not a rockist so I understand that albums are just a one artist playlist arranged by the artists themselves and that you are free to arrange or delete tracks you want and make your own mix.

Yeah, I try not to but sometimes I just can't fucking stand a certain song.
Blues for the Red Sun is an amazing album but Mondo Generator was a fucking terrible song despite the awesome name.