Wtf are you supposed to do at a party?

Wtf are you supposed to do at a party?

Have fun

Relax. Be yourself. But NOT yourself turned up to fucking 10, you goddamned aspie. Be yourself but like, start at a 2. And try to have fun and interact with people.

Drugs with hippies

Plug your phone into the sound system and blast EDM, if people aren't dancing start the dance party yourself. If they just stare at you and watch, it's probably just because they're intimidated by your sweet moves.

Later that night, pretty sure you'll get laid.

You're welcome.

use expressive communication to lure a mate by adorning your physical body, applying scent, and shivering, jirating, and undulating in rhythmic patterns.

Drink drug n fuc

Nothing... You're not suppose to do anything... It's not a fucking job interview, classroom, or dinner with the family .... IT'S...A...PARTY
there is no goal, no objective, no teal reason... A party just is... It doesn't need you there doing anything...it just needs you there

I just get some spirits and sit down on a couch, eventually some hottie thats drunk off her mind will crash down, then its easy to move it up to the bedroom and fuck her drunk ass

it really depends how down the chicks are tho.

This is truth... If you don't get a great party out of that then there wasn't a party there to be had

Find a random drunk bitch to date rape

drink, talk to people, play drinking games

Be a pathetic sheep. Durrr everyone party hard must be fun durrr

don't forget, be attractive!

Thank you...
You have, in a single reply, reminded me why this place is no longer the hole once love and is now clogged full of beta bitches scared to pull their tampons out and be men... and know that being a man means YOU are the one that makes it so that girls can be down AND you might fail horribly... But at least you're not a pussy blaming women because you've got no game... Please never reproduce

Copy what everyone else is doing so you don't look like that loser in your pic

Main goal of a party is to socialize.

my main priority is to get fucked up enough to feel comfortable and chat with some people and have goofy conversations

Drugs. If you don't do those, then drink. If not that then talk to people you know. If not that then meet someone new and get to know them and their friends, it'll at least liven up your time to have people to experience it with

no problem dude ;3. oh, just to let you know - ur on Sup Forums on a Saturday night, mad at some user over a completely benign post. (Sup Forums was never good by the way). maybe ur just mad at urself???? projecting maybe??

Get riggety riggety wrecked son!!!

but.....what if your antisocial?

Then going to a party is not for you. Stay home, masturbate and go to bed.

lube your asshole beforehand

Found the normie

Get riggity riggity wrecked, son.

OP here, this is when I don't know them very well, they already have groups of friends,and I can't seem to share their sense of humor. Despite talking to a lot of people, there was no meaningful connection...

here's how you party. Find the bimbo , hang around with her and feed her as much booze as you can, any way you must, do not make it seem like you trying to hit on her , just make it like a drinking competition other wise she will think you are trying to get he drunk and have your way with her. Once she is about to pass out mission complete. Once fully passed out take turns pissing and shitting on her, WoW, what a party !!