New Dälek album

Anyone hyped? Expectations? Thoughts on Dälek in general?

man why do 90s people still think this shit looks cool

yeah i'll probably listen to it, not a huge huge fan but they always seem interesting

Holy fuck they're still together? Hyped

But goddamn is that a terrible cover

Oh boy, yet another political album

What a great post

it's dalek what do you expect

I wasnt aware people didnt like the cover I think its great.... bar those POC underground

Idk if I want it or not.... if the political references arent nuanced probably not

easily the worst album cover they've ever had. i mean they never really had a good cover but this takes the cake. looks like some mural shit in a bad cholo neighborhood

>looks like some mural shit in a bad cholo neighborhood
kinda the point though right
but seriously why do all these graf artists never evolve

I thought their early covers were alright

Something more like this would have been nice

i was disappointed by their last record desu, i mean only masked laughter was worth it.

>i mean they never really had a good cover
nnn, absence and their split with faust all had great covers

what is this corny ass cover

wtf, its a dälek album of course its extremely political. and why do you not like the plack people on the cover? boy your mom shouldnt have smoked so much crack while pregnant, bitchboi.

Is this dalek band any good? They tour in US with cult of luna

They have 2(two) great albums, their last one wasn't bad but wasn't good either, still they're legends in the noise rap scene

cover reminds me of those "veteran vs minecraft streamer" or whatever memes

Whats that cover art that everyone on here likes? I forgot the album

what if the album is secretly pro alt-right with the tiger being the aryan tiger and the buried people being the death of races due to racemixing and the title referencing how the left censor anyone who disagrees with them including philosophers who by today's standards would classify as right-wing

Nibba what?

they kinda ran out of ideas after absence, saved it sort of with untitled but after that haven't really got much to show.
everything you can do with noise in hip hop they did within their first 4 albums

Leak when?

Only Dalek album I've heard in full has been Absence and I thought every song sounded the same. Are any of their other albums any different?

Filthy tongue

Abandoned Language is a lot more minimal in approach but still gritty as fuck, but it also gets samey.

From Filthy Tongue probably has the most variety in terms of production, check that one out.