youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

shut up nigger

Triggers

OK nigger

your mom is a nigger.

No, they really don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=WjgW9lvY5YY

It's the other Terrorist group. Go kill yourselves faster.

BLM is funded by Russia to destabilize the USA.

Edgelord located

>funded by Russia
wrong
>Funded by soros
correct.

Stop robbing people.

I would of also accepted "stop being niggers"

You stop using it first. Then I'll think about it

The very second I saw this thread in the catalog, I knew these exact three words were going to be the first reply.

Thanks for the satisfaction, user.

winner

Nigger nigger chicken dinner.

ok

ok nigger

Don't be a nigger op.

NIGGER

Nigger please

nigger

OH SHIT NIGGER!

BLM is created and run by jews to racebait like they do running nazi groups to keep people infighting distracted from the real problem race which is jews.

DO NOT BUY INTO THE JEWS SNEAKY TRICKS!

Unite to defeat the jews then we deal with the rest.

nigger

Here's a question for you: If the jews are know everything we plan on doing, are masters of deception, and are intelligent enough to compete with the white race, then why are they not the master race?

Jews have:
>An ethnostate
>All the money
>All the beautiful women
>Their own country

Whites are below Jews. Jews ARE the master race and whites are the mediocre race. you nigger.

As soon as niggers stop killing each other because they're from a different part of town, or both street gangs are competeing for the same street corner to deal crack and heroin, I'll stop calling them nuckleheads.

Well said

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNo

>If the jews are know everything we plan on doing
what?

>hey guys lets try this idea
>oh no the jews knew and that's why it didn't work
please leave stormfag

Porch monkey

I just realized that someday niggers will be picking coton again, except it will be run by liberals and called "Safe work" because cotton is soft or some dumb shit like that.

Never

jungle bunny

spear chucker

Judging by your grammar skulls, you must be the mighty Russian hacker. Again trying to manipulate or mindz.

What do I call my nachos then?

sambo

fucking kek

checked

tar baby

Stop starting riots and robbing stores. All lives matter.

spook

/thread

Sure, when blacks stop stealing, raping and murdering.

How do I go be a nigger in jewland?

So if I can't call a person a nigger, does that make people calling each other nigger each a non-person?

Ok, nigger.

N-N-N-N-NIGGER

>Stop using the N-word.
>N-word
you first

Nignog

Wht about this shit?

-convulsions (seizures
-signs of depression (e.g., poor concentration, changes in weight, changes in sleep, decreased interest in activities, thoughts of suicide)
-increased blinking or spasms of eyelid
-difficulty moving (e.g., shuffling walk, slowed movements, inability to move eyes, eye rolling, drooling, mask-like face)
~blurred vision
~difficulty speaking or swallowing
~uncontrolled movements (e.g., chewing movements, twisting movements of the neck, trunk, arms, or legs, puffing up cheeks, rapid or fine, worm-like movements of tongue, lip smacking or puckering)
>Resistance isn't futile
Never gonna give you up
Don't mutilate genitals
>This is not good. I hope you realize masturbating and fetishes are stifling to your overall health when indulged like this.
I am drinking dragonfruit mega c
>Celebrating women's form accepted
>Modifying body to resemble women's for superficial reasons unacceptable
I would fuck her right in the pussy
>This is depiction of children having sex
>i have fapped to worse
This is clearly an attack on our womens self esteem and privacy. I like it
> no way whiteboi

A.) This shit belongs on /pol tard
B.) No you fucking nigger bate

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

This seems appropriate for this topic:

youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8

fuck off nigger

BLM is as racist group as nazis.

Normal?

>This happened about 18 years ago before camera phones were so popular. We were on vacation eating at some cafe my wife picked out along the sunset strip in L.A. A pack of basketball Americans roll up on us. I get called a white boi. I ignore them. One asked if I want to die. I finally look up and realize these bastards are after my wife. They have her encircled, two of them were rubbing their dicks while the mouthy one was calling her "baby", trying to convince her to fuck them. She pulled out her 9mm and started shooting. I don't think she shot anyone, but Jesus Christ, that was loud! She looked pissed and she was yelling "Come back, niggers! The next boat to Africa isn't leaving yet." People were staring and I realized this was going to be called a hate crime. So I grabbed her hand and got her to run and hide with me until I was sure the cops wouldn't find us. After that I called a cab and didn't go back for the car until about 4AM the next day hoping that no one remembered us getting out of it. I haven been back to California since.

black lives don't matter, nigger

> "Come back, niggers! The next boat to Africa isn't leaving yet."
Fucking lost

newfag

NAZIS aren't racist, You mean Neo-nazis.

fah q N'wah

There, said it.

Oh ok then