Anyone got thoughts on this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNe9AHj3pfw
youtube.com/watch?v=8Gw5pyjBYmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sTAan-fd9PU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

le hot topic skull

ok.

I wish they reunite again. They did an amazing job for the 2 shows of the Riot Fest. I want to see them live together!

Being as this is getting posted a lot on tour company Twitters and the like I'd guess they might be doing a wider tour with the original line-up
Should be good

I had a weird idea for a punk reunion in the modern mega festival line up:

Day 1:
Iggy and Stooges
2007 Lineup Sex Pistols

Day 2:
Dead Kennedys w/ Biafra
Bad Brains

Day 3:
Black Flag w/ Rollins
Misfits

Smaller bands play leading up to the big acts

Maybe Misfits with Graves on day 1 or day 2?

i hope they record a new song with danziggy

Is Iggy & The Stooges just Iggy and James?

Danziggy Stardust

Iggy has made it suprisingly far

Who else should play at that sort of festival? Do the headliners make sense?

DK will never happen though

There's already FLAG IIII who is actually members of Black Flag playing Black Flag. But Rollins joining them to sing couple of songs would be really nice. Keith Morris and Henry Rollins on the same stage is my dream.

>Bad Brains
>wanting a homophobic band to play at a punk show
fuck OFF

We all know, but oh god it would be nice.

Bad Brains is homophobic?

I think HR is because it's against his religion

Who cares anyway. Let them hate whoever they want just as you're doing.

Who would you all like to see at a 3 day lineup?

Rancid with Jesse Michaels. Maybe Dave Mello too but who knows

Bring the Ramones in

>not op ivy

gays don't belong in punk music

How? Voodoo magic?

Lars can stay.

Honestly OpIvy reunion tour would be so fucking nice. I don't even need them to stay together. I just want them to put on some few gigs and I'll be happy to die.

Imagine OpIvy, Common Rider, Classics of Love, Rancid, Transplants songs all played in a single show. Would be fucking orgasmic.

Anyone here ever watch the music video for Joey Ramones ' What a wonderful world? '

That thing has spliced in home videos with his kids and it has so many feels

Transplants are terrible but i like them anyway lmao. Still can't believe those shampoo commercials.
youtube.com/watch?v=iNe9AHj3pfw

>his kids
he had kids?

>DK with Biarfra
>BF with Rollins

Zero chance of ever happening.

That's what everyone said about Misfits with Danzig

Why? Someone redpill me on the vast and grand punk rock history

>Iggy and Stooges
They just more or less retired so I doubt they'd come back so soon but maybe.
>2007 Lineup Sex Pistols
Could happen. They'd do it if the price was right.
>Dead Kennedys w/ Biafra
Never
>Bad Brains
Still together so wouldn't be a problem.
>Black Flag w/ Rollins
Never
>Misfits
If the price was right.

I guess replace Dead Kennedys and Black Flag with Fugazi, who claim they're just on hiatus and will play again when the time is right but would also insist the show cost no more than 5 dollars, and Hüsker Dü or The Replacements or Operation Ivy or really any band that could feasibly reunite.

jellyman got cucked by rollins

in my opinion, misfits with graves are way better than the original line up

in my opinion you can go fuck you're self

Well Biafra hates his former band mates because the, in his eyes, stole the rights to the songs he wrote and now exploit them commercially. He's also just not the kind of person that would swayed by a fat check from a music festival.

As for Rollins reuniting with Black Flag he's said he's done with music, doesn't need the money, and, like every former of Black Flag, hates Greg Ginn with a passion. I mean Black Flag is technically reunited now but the only classic member is Ginn, which is fine because it was always his band, but no one else from Black Flag wants anything to do with him and you can't have a reunion without him so it's a bit of an impass.

>exploit them commercially
didnt he do that with the levis commercial?

All of the stooges are dead except for Iggy. And no James will never be a Stooge.

He didn't agree to that and that's his point.

ohh. my bad.

Do you think there is a way that line up would ever reunite?

If Dannyboy is dead

Mike Watt, the longest tenured Stooges bassist and certified punk rock legend, is still alive.

this is a very dumb post

t. numale

>more melodic vocal, witch is way better to this genre
Misfits with Danzing is practically the same thing that he is doing solo, when Graves brings something new. so, in my opinion, go masturbate to his music somewhere else
and it's yourself, not you're.
I wish, but they're more old Misfits fans and they are ready to pay more money, so there's very small chance to reunite the second line up.

>Misfits with Danzing is practically the same thing that he is doing solo
yeah ok
youtube.com/watch?v=8Gw5pyjBYmQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sTAan-fd9PU

okay, you've got the point. but I prefer more "melodic" era of Misfits. I just think it's better

Graves, Doyle and Chud did a little reunion show in 2008, Only would no doubt be fine with joining in if the price was right

But that's the issue, there's a lot of money in an original misfits reunion, but would enough people go to a nufits reuinion