Hi Sup Forums. i'm an incredibly lonely uni student. anyone wanna talk about anything?

hi Sup Forums. i'm an incredibly lonely uni student. anyone wanna talk about anything?

i ain't got shit to do.

It's a boring world right?

yeah i don't really understand what the hell people do in their spare time. the uni i even go to? i'm not sure what the hell people do for fun. like i guess there's the rec and some other misc. entertainment some nights but i usually have been going to the stadium alone and skating around or sitting in the stands.

I heard drinking bleach is fun

Where you at?
Why not just TP someone?

Thats why you join clubs

yeah i'm in a few it's just mildly hard for me to talk to people

I really hope you get through it :(

Go to the doc and get on xanax and you wont have that problem anymore or find a drug dealer on campus and he can be your best friend and you can talk to him as a starter

Do you work out much?

Hey Sup Forums here's a fun tip. If you wanna save time watching videos on YouTube and shit out the speed to 1.25x. Music still sounds normal and shit but you waste less time.

yeah i work out 5 days a week. they aren't crazy workouts or anything and i have to squeeze them in between classes sometimes but i still do them errday

thanks user it's not horrible but it kinda sucks

>i work out 5 days a week
Always good to hear, man. Just keep on keeping on and you'll get through this. I always found my workouts to be a huge confidence booster, hopefully they'll do the same for you.

:) thank you user i will get through it. just gotta get that internet support sometimes you know

same bruh, where r u at? We could be loners together fml

i'm in texas hbu homie

o shit texas represent greetings h-town

lol aussie... got kik or something? if you want to talk we could haha

i'm fort worth :( hope the floods didn't hit y'all that bad.

also my kik is falldj y'all loners add me

final bump in case any other lonely ass people see this hmu we can be lonely together