Your eye color and eye color genetics thread

Your eye color and eye color genetics thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/eyecolor
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Blue

Template

What colour were the milkman's eyes?

:(

i feel like a dumpster for shit genetics

Nice one

into the you go

>everyone except my grandma and me have green eyes in my family
Just brown my shit up.

depends on light mostly blue but sometimes green

genes for my family are weird, my brother has like 1 brown eye and one green so I'm not sure how it works, probably some recessive green eye gene hiding in that family tree, my own eyes are a bit blueish as well.

seems like good genes tootpasta

>1 brown and one green
I need to see this. Crop out his eyes and post.

Fixed that for you friendo.

Brown (M) + blue (F)-> light green (me) + blue (sister)

Me: blue

Father: blue
Mother: hazel

Paternal grandfather: green
Paternal grandmother: don't remember, she's Scottish so probably blue

Maternal grandfather: can't remember, he's dead
Maternal grandmother: can't remember

nice 1 m8

Ahahahahahaha

Never got this obsession with eye colour that some people have? Having good facial features or a good body shape I can understand caring about, but why would you care that much about eyes?

Sup Forums has given me this obsesion of looking to peoples eyes and remembering their eye color.
Probably the only good(?) effect Sup Forums had on me.

Anyone else got hazel eyes?

>Morbus Wilson

Took me a while before I could find one that wasn't also online, anyway.

Already had it looked at, Ive had it my whole life, they said im a carrier, and my children will be the ones who would get the disease

you have no idea how any of that works.

no joke? Holy

>grey master race

>FUCK U DAD

>my brother has like 1 brown eye and one green
Your brother has Heterochromia.

Are you an anime? We don't appreciate those around here.

My parents are white with brown eyes. My eyes are somewhere between green/grey/hazel.

Both my parents and my sister have brown eyes, i have green eyes.

I guess I dodged the brown eye bullet, thank God.

Pretty much me, yet I'm not sure whether my eyes are brown or green. Changes with the amount of light.

I have literally no clue what any of my family members eye colors are because I'm too autistic to look people in the eyes.
But mine are green.

LOL KEKED

>brown eyes
>white

HAHAHA you are a coloured eyes fag!

>coloured eyes
>white
KEK

you're adopted

HAHA you have green eyes, thank god im not yu.

Ye, I know, I looked that up before but it's funny because it says it's caused by a disease or deficiency in the eye which is rather ironic because my brother with heterochromia is the only one in the whole family that doesn't need glasses or contacts.

Well looking people in the eyes when you talk to them is a good thing. If nothing else it makes you look more confident and honest.

no, blue eyes- no melanin, brown eyes- a lot of melanin, green eyes- some melanin

This happened to me too lmfao

keep telling yourself that

Don't. Why should anyone feel pride/shame over something they have no control over?

you're adopted too

keep telling yourself that.

I want it to stop
every single person I hangout with has blue or green eyes (or mix). I feel like I have been jewed of the europian genes. Makes me want to end it all.

It's just a meme. There was vikings with brown eyes and tanish skin.

I have blue eyes, myself. Is there any benefit to having blue eyes? (Aside from the obvious attractiveness)

Sup Forums shilling made me to be like this

You can see better in the dark but obviously it makes you less appealing visually.

what color is this? Green? Hazel? Are hazel eyes white?

Please leave, cancuck

thats not how that works you shit

1 parent blue eyes
1 parent brown eyes

thats 50% chance of blue eyes and a 50% chance of brown eyes. this isnt a god damn palette where you can just swirl the two colors together you genetics dumbass. accept the fact that you have shit brown eyes.

here you go

dumb frogposter

>Why should anyone feel pride/shame over something they have no control over?
I know, right? National pride, religious heritage, family, etc. etc. etc. It's all bullshit. #feelthebern

It's hazel I guess

You're just making excuses for shitty creepy coloured eyes.

There actually is you nigger, don't go trying to lecture people with your middle school understanding of genetics.

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/primer/traits/eyecolor

sure totally

Nothing wrong with that I have Chinese ancestry too.

Said the guy who died from a genetic disease a year later.

You have 0 understanding of genetics.

And green eyes? My mother has green eyes and his parents were blue and brown eyed.

i bet white looks creepy to you too, mutt supporting garbage. go get in your square car and hustle on down to dick's buffet and chow down until you die

No because unlike you I am white. You piece of trash. Hopefully you have cancer.

inb4 both parents blue eyes and the you box with brown eyes

there actually is not, frogposter

Rate me

What? No! I was making a joke.

fuck me up senpai

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

If Kircheis is in this, he probably had another 3 or 4 years to go, in which he conquered 95% of the galaxy. It's too bad he got Space AIDS.

10/10

>Researchers used to think that eye color was determined by a single gene and followed a simple inheritance pattern in which brown eyes were dominant to blue eyes. Under this model, it was believed that parents who both had blue eyes could not have a child with brown eyes. However, later studies showed that this model was too simplistic. Although it is uncommon, parents with blue eyes can have children with brown eyes. The inheritance of eye color is more complex than originally suspected because multiple genes are involved. While a child’s eye color can often be predicted by the eye colors of his or her parents and other relatives, genetic variations sometimes produce unexpected results.

ITT: shitskins calling brown eyes hazel.

theyre fucking brown.

thats a nice list of fragments you got there, justin. if that was in morse code, i would have congratulated you on your sentence making abilities.

0/10

top kek

Thank you friend :)

Well I feel like an idiot now. Because I actually do have Chinese ancestry, not in that way (through rape). I thought you were saying people would bully you for having that and I was trying to say it's ok.

notbrown/10
bretty good :DDDD

thanks mom

t. shitskin

Yeah sure totally

thats not what he ment