Gun thread. What do you faggots have?

Gun thread. What do you faggots have?

All my shit here; Sig Sauer 9mm, Smith and Wesson .22, FN five seven, LWRC M6

>what do you faggots have?

A penis more than 3 inches long.

>not even gen 3 windowed pmags
lol

3 ARs, XD-40 service, XDS 3.3 9mm(edc), ruger 10-22, rem 870 12ga, savage 7mm rem mag, walther p22, ruger lc9s, raven 25, old break action single shot 20ga, couple black power muzzle loaders..

pew pew pew

size doesnt matter. paper cuts are small but still hurt like a bitch

whatever you say paperthindick

at least it's construction paper though

Back to school shopping

bump

bump 4 freedum

rip

Too lazy to post pic but, Mossberg 500, Kel Tec sub 2000, Windham 16inch AR, Palmetto State 7.5inch AR, M91/30, TT33, Beretta Neos, charter arms undercover, and a Marlin 66

you know whats kinda weird, it is the phased plasma rifle that really turned the war in the humans favor. Human scientists spent their time making anti terminator weapons and sky net spent time making infiltrators that wear human skin. and humans where kicking so much ass that skynet was boxed into a corner and had to try and cheat and frag the human leadership. it should aslo be noted that the humans eventually took over said time travel facility, they couldn't even hold onto it long enough to ensure arnies mission was a success. because clearly it was a failure and they should have sent a second, possibly that was how the humans were able to send back Kyle Reese, he took the place of assassin number 2.

the fact that a terminator sent back to acquire human weapons would request the best human weapon on his list third, and not know that it wasn't invented yet tells you alot about how shit skynet really was.

also terminator 2 happened.

you'll never know if you dont ask. just because it's not on the shelf doesnt mean it doesnt exist and isnt available somewhere like the black market

Don't currently have a pic but I own a Ruger 10/22 stainless, a Ruger sr22 and a Ruger American rifle chambered in .223
Need to get some higher caliber guns and try some other brands other than Ruger.

Maybe you could have taken some of that money and bought a better keyboard and desk faggot.

nice, that's a good start but diversity is always good. anything particular in mind for next purchase?

currently have this

Too much shit to list, somewhere around 50 guns. Here's the bedside gats.

S&W M&P9c
S&W M&P45
S&W M637
S&W M626P 6"
Mossberg 500 20"
Browning X-Bolt .308Win 22"
Stag lower AR, various manufacturers, 5.56
Marlin M80 24"
J.C. Higgins M36 (Sears-brand M80)
Winchester M94 "Ranger" .30-30Win
SMLE (Lee-Enfield) Rifle No.4 Mk.I*
SKS-45 M59/66 (Yugo)

I still need to aquire:
Ruger SR1911
Bergara B-14
S&W M29
numerous other firearms I can't think of right now

Nothing really planned but eventually want to get like a Glock 19 and some kind of ar15.