"Prog is a lame genre! Muh critics said so!"

*Click*
Umm, no sweetie...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0EKzV9JdAVM&list=PLZh-ijTJHOA-auy0nSEQbEGe2idC9K-6e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Critics are one of the worst human beings there is.

piccolo would never use a firearm

there are a lot of critics who like prog though

>letting other people decide your musical tastes
music critics are like political talking heads, worthless parasites preventing you from making your own decisions

Mark Prindle is the only one that comes to mind. But he's also the only one I ever read for enjoyment. He never reviewed Genesis much to my dismay. He did the other big ones though, including Rush.

Allmusic has like two pages of prog albums rated 5 stars

What the fuck is Allmusic, faggot? Some blog where you can share the Top LGBTQA friendly songs? Kys.

Ha ha holy shit, did you literally just materialise into existence 5 minutes ago?

Well it would be kind of redundant, wouldn't it?

>sweetie

Nu-males/fags are the worst

I hate homosexuals too but what's a numale? It is like a male feminist?

It's a millenial wimp.
No more, no less.

Is the new word for beta-normie-hipster faggots

Yes is one of the greatest rock bands of all time.

>I hate homosexuals too
Are you proud of that? Want a medal for that?

yes, actually

Prog is shit you fucking nerd

Did you know picclos species are hermaphrodites

forgot lmao

11/10

The only thing left is giving you a medal for your unprecedented contributions to society.

you're trying really, really hard to be witty

Critics hate prog because they feel threatened by it,you can't review prog like pop,punk,soul etc. Majority of them barely know anything about music theory and I bet almost none of them play any instruments,they can't review prog because they don't have the skill for it. Might be why jazz critics have way more fun reviews than your average p4k/fantano-tier critic

This. Only a brainlet would be a music reviewer for a job anyway.

Also prog is the one rock style they don't like they can't endlessly berate the audience because it'd hit too close to home. They have to discredit prog as a genre, but not the prog audience.

piccolo fucking vegeta in the ass

t. avant-teen

the text...
Thanks Doc

>literally "muh brainlet" argument

I like prog, but much of it is a bit cringy

True, but so was all 70s rock. There's no reason Yes and Rush don't get a pass on gay fantasy/sci fi lyrics but Zep, Black Sabbath, etc. do.

Why do low test, racial friendly llgbtqyousndgandgaonugfpmouiadsfmo+ music reviewers always have the worst taste. Is it a progressive thing?

you have a good point, I just feel that operas added a intense corny angle, and that was more frequent in prog.

Except pic related, everyone should at least give this a try:
youtube.com/watch?v=0EKzV9JdAVM&list=PLZh-ijTJHOA-auy0nSEQbEGe2idC9K-6e