How has Donald Trump personally affected your life besides you forcing yourself to get on the Internet and bitch and...

How has Donald Trump personally affected your life besides you forcing yourself to get on the Internet and bitch and whine about him every day? Seriously, tell me.

President Trump is awesome. I get laid every day now and I make all kinds of money. I stare at a Jew and they drop dead. My dick is hard and my teeth are shiny. Life is great.

Having to listen to everyone bitch and whine. Filling up news pages with the same shit every day.

Having to listen to cancerous liberals AND cancerous conservatives more often than ever before.

He came to my town.
Downtown area shut down.
No trucks can deliver /pickup in my area after 2pm.
Have a shipment going out from work.
Truck arrives at 2.
Literally didn't have to work late because trump.

I jerk off to his wife's pictures. Better then jerking off to Bill Clinton's wife.

This thread is filled with niggers

Instead of the news reporting some dumb shit the president tried to do but was blocked by congress, now the news reports some dumb shit the president tried to do but was blocked by congress, followed by the tweets he made after said bullshit happened.

how do you do worse than obama? worse than GW Bush? Do the same shit, but tweet about it and golf more.

He's made it embarrassing to travel abroad.

Traveling abroad to liberal countries full of peaceful Muslims peacefully ramming trucks into people?

I don't know anyone that has complained about Trump. The only people that I've seen bitching about him are the mainstream media and obnoxious talk show hosts so basically liberals.

Should make one of these where people call out Obama for constitutional violations and the left's response to each one is "suck Obama's dick and call legitimate criticism racist". It would go a long way in showing the eventual rise of the ignorant, violent, mouth breathing Antifa fascists.

Sadly this
I gave up Facebook just after the elections because I live in a liberal area so all of my feed was just "Trump this... Trump that..."
I'm told that never really stopped, too. Glad I haven't gone back on to that shit, now if only I could stop having to listen to people talk about him in real life

He hasn't really affected my life at all because idgaf about anything he does or says.
I don't see why anyone would.
Oh, that's right, dumb people care.

Way to demonstrate your worldly knowledge, retard

he promised to build me a wall then didn't do it

What has made OP get on the Internet and bitch and whine every day? Seriously, tell me.

kek found the libertard

Basically. Stopped watching the cry-fest going on at Jimmy Kimmel and Steven Colbert, and now I barely watch Conan or Jimmy Fallon. Haven't watched CNN, NBC, ABC, or CBS since they went all in for Clinton even before the primaries were over.

The people are slowly eliminating the political class, but it's a shame the Republicans are actually more proactive in this venture than your typical Democrat.

Personally made me $200 richer thanks to a drunken bet with my friend.

no way! ive experienced the exact same kind of life style since he took office. fuck president..g I say we make him our reigning King..

Good. Dont watch any of that crap. Your brain cells will thank you.