9/11 was fucking crazy, what a time to be alive

yeah i was 1 year old

underage B8

Fuck your generation

wanna see my fuckin ID nigga

Can you believe they blamed some guys in a cave for this, kek

Jesus christ

i watched it unfold live on the news.

Yes you're being carded. Show your ID and a timestamped face pic so we can tell that it's really yours.

Yeah I miss the early 2000's. I was in 8th grade. Anybody remember those shitty "shoot osama" flash games?

I was in school, but I got home and my dad was home because his building in fucking Toronto had to be evacuated
Then I knew shit was real because it was affecting Canada
so that night I watched the news all night with my parents

>there are people on this board right now who were either too young to remember it, or weren't alive when it happened

wew lad

to prove you're a young faggot?

i have video games older than you

im in too deep

I slept in past noon after drinking the night before and had no idea anything was going on. First thing I heard from the car radio when I left for work was "the worst attack on the US since Pearl Harbor".

That's fucked up. I was 21 working in a bar and we all watched it on the news

I think 9/11 mentally broke me, around that time is when I started feeling intense anxiety around people, and convinced my parents to let me become homeschooled. I'm afraid to watch the 9/11 footage because it feels like my life could end any minute.
My life has been downhill ever since, fucking terrorists.

Was US government and Saudis
>that's who you should be afraid of

Hamilton Ontario here and I woke up, turned on the tv and thought it was some Tom Clancy tv movie at first and then a friend called. Spent the rest of the day watching events unfold.

fucking terrorists
Wow, being this stupid.

Feels like our civilization ended on that day. Things have went dark since then.

Well that's how the terrorists win. Do you want the terrorists to win asshole?

I miss my dad though. Wish he had turned the plane to crash into the white house..

2001 was ok, i mean my social life was a lot better in the 8th grade than it is now. i felt awesome and had hopes. i was looking forward to ffx on ps2. that game was a fucking waste.

Stay in the bell curve faggot

I was in 7th grade. I was just looking at my yearbook the other day and they have this whole section on pop culture and shit in the back, 9/11 has a whole section. Shit is weird.