Milo is going places. I can't stop listening to this. Thoughts?

Milo is going places. I can't stop listening to this. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EVOSPb9B1SU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Milo is going places
yeah, straight to hell that is.

youtube.com/watch?v=EVOSPb9B1SU

favorite song? Mine is Yet Another

Pablum // CELESKINGIII

first time i fully rode a release from his front to back
i am so fucking down for more sufi rap

Can't imagine in my life ever being that pathetic.

Jesus this guy is an absolute bitch.

how the fuck do people bring themselves to care about something so insignificant, it truly baffles me

Also the accusation that Flatlander and Zach Hill are using MC Ride as a "Token Prop" is not only stupid but fucking offensive because it undermines MC Ride's voice and contribution to the DG project.

What an unbelievably stupid and nonsensical thing to say.

hahahahahahahahahahah
I'm so glad he has to share his name with someone who's converted thousands of his would-be fans into people who do/say things with the actual INTENTION of upsetting grown men who are incapable of hearing words spoken by other grown men

I don't get this at all. How did "two guys put out a record called niggas on the moon"? Ride is the vocalist and lyricist. I highly doubt the two guys who make the music are the ones who titled the record.

Wow what a cunt

Also, I like the album a lot. Even more than his last. My favorite tracks are "call + form (picture)" and "embroidering machine". I love the sound and atmosphere of his records. It's all very raw but still well-produced. Sort of exactly what SoundCloud rappers wish their music sounded like.

>when you only have 26,000 followers on Twitter, and at least 25,000 of them are white Death Grips fans, but you say something that alienates them anyway
It's so embarrassing, it's almost admirable

lmao the fact that most of his fanbase is white must make him go crazy, I think he even had a line about his white fans in one of his albums. His is music is great though kinda surprised at how much of a faggot he is

What the fuck? This is something worth complaining about? Do Americans have no real problems or something?

milo is so incredibly pretentious it hurts. dude literally just drops names and idiots call it "dense". "foster wallace schopenhauer pyncho green moose guava juice" wow so intelligent

first world problems are really a thing

I still love his music even if I disagree with his opinion entirely.

wtf I hate Milo's music now

>"foster wallace schopenhauer pyncho green moose guava juice"
I wonder what /lit/ thinks of Milo.

someone post the pic where someone asked him if he goes on Sup Forums on his tumblr and then he went on a rant about white people

lul

good music thread guys. gotta love when Sup Forumstards get so butthurt they won't let you discuss an artist because of shit that has nothing to do with the art.

Jesus Christ, I hope ride fucks this dude up

>guy is harassed by a bunch of autistic shitposters
>he must be the one in the wrong
only Sup Forums

bought the CD

wish i got the deluxe edition preorder that came with a book and a tape (my car only has a tape player)

i really like it so far.

his early stuff was really dense and i never really liked it on first listen. but the past two albums i've liked first listen and continued to like. maybe it's the deeper into hip hop i've gotten, or maybe milo is just being more earnest.

i like the direction he's going, but i still think he can abstract too much for his own good. solid bars on this project, solid beats, good songs.

7.5 and risiing.

pic unrelated

lmao I'm glad I don't like his music. seems like he tries too hard to be "conscious" and this shit proves it. he may be a tier above j cole

>lowkey i hate a lot of the people who listen to my music. they’re mostly entitled white men who casually use words like that. if you come to my shows and say something even relatively in the same sphere as that word i will fight you. i wish you motherfuckers lost your infatuation with me after Fantano said i suck. honestly i don’t make music for you or your friends. i make music about how people like you and your friends are the source of galactic anxiety. i am not the same as you. i don’t think messages like this are charming or funny. fuck you.

>this is why I don't fuck with the white boys of Sup Forums as fans.
>recognize this is why I hate you.

this

this post actually shows that you either didn't listen to his music and you lied, or you didn't understand it whatsoever, and instead of acknowledging that it is because of you, you call him j cole level. it's ok pal, you can always just kill yourself:)

>wow he doesn't rap about guns and hoes he is le woke!
don't be mad cuz you're into some corny reddit tier rapper. I listened to his latest and the one before it and it wasn't for me. tries too hard to send a message across and he's clearly a moron from those Twitter screen caps.

its his best album all whining about him being a social studies warrior aside, fantano fucked up with his review. No emotional peaks? like what the fuck? Did he not here note to mrs, blac bean, take advantage of the naysayer, sorcerer, or rapper?