Why are atheists so retarded?

Why are atheists so retarded?

How can you not believe in God?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk
youtube.com/watch?v=d4r2J6Y5AqE
youtube.com/watch?v=cO1a1Ek-HD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Darwinism doesn't believe their necks actually grew. It believes that the giraffes that were born with longer necks due to random genetic mutations were more likely to pass on their genes, and over time this natural selection changed the genetic makeup of the species.

i know this is bait, but that isn't how evolution works

Hmm, animals changing because of natural selection sounds a little crazy. Better start believing in something sensible like burning bushes that talk and walking on water.

I'm now a #christmissile

That's Lamarckianism, not Darwinian evolution.

because I dont want to worship a bipolar insane god that has no love for its creations

That's describing Lamar's theory of evolution. It got BTFO'd when charles Darwin published his theory of evolution. Nothing to do with atheism

One day a random giraffe was born a mutant, and had an abnormally long neck. This actually wasn't bad, in fact it was great for getting all the leaves at the top of the trees. The giraffe lived a happy and successful life, lived long enough to mate, and gave birth to more long-necked giraffes who in turn found great success and lived on to reproduce. Time passed, the long-necked giraffes grew in number and started pushing the number of short-necked ones lower and lower. Eventually, short-necked giraffes die out and long-necked Ubermensch giraffes become the new face of the species.

wait nvm it was jesus

Everything you need to ask about religion.

It's.
God's.
Will.

>Why does he allow suffering?
God's will.
>Why doesn't he just end the debate and show himself?
God's will.
>Why is science slowly explaining things we previously thought were acts of god?
God's will.

No question you have cannot be answered this way.
Religion wins.

This has to be bait.
This isn't how evolution works retard.

>Why won't someone (in this case God) do everything for me!!!

that's exactly why im lamarkist

isn't a mutation that provides competitive advantages the engine of evolution?

you made me so mad i made an ms paint comic to explain it to you

schwuchtel

Kinda like your parents saying ''Because I said so.'' when you were a kid.

Healthy people grow out of that mindset, but apparently many find it desirable to keep their whole lives.

>the majority of the world is in poverty, dying, in war, etc.
>UR JUST SELFISH, GOD WONT DO EVERYTHING 4 U
Why don't you stop acting like a faggot and just say that it provides a great moral compass like an intelligent person? He doesn't need to be real for you to not go on a homosexual rampage, does he?

jesus christ

Believing in God requires a logical leap a reasonable person cannot make.

>If you're not an atheist then you're a child

this is bad as far as ironic mspaint comics go

upboated

kek

What leap would that be?

OP

0/10. Consider suicide.

This.
This is what evolution is and we've demonstrated it many times now in micro-populations and then watched in real time as they evolved. We have observed this phenomenon with our own eyes OP.

Believing in something without a hint of evidence for it. When asked about reasons why you typically just say it's faith or "I feel it. It's something you cannot explain", when in fact you seem to do it just to protect feels.

>This
t. Reddit

Are you fucking kidding me?
"This." has been a popular comment on Sup Forums since before 2006. Get the fuck outta here.

I have observed evolution in real time with my own eyes OP.

Not an argument

Don't bother. People have actually tried to see if educating people on evolution works. What they find is that people who didn't believe to begin with became more confident in their initial position. If you fight human bias, you always lose.

fucking lost

kek

Christians believe in a massive ship able to hold 2 pairs of each animal species and that they were able to survive with each other on said boat without killing each other.
10/10 4 Logic Christians.

10/10

How can you believe it's right to stone your son to death for lying?

very good

WHITE MALE

Why aren't we all taught to embrace our genetic differences so that we can better evolve? Also, the high hanging fruit of society is now simply the most attractive mates so that you can be the only who gets to have sex with them all the time no one else gets to and feel like you big boy or big girl. Hello! I am the King! I am the Queen. We married based on the probability that out of all the potential mates, our child would be the hottest, so we can spend time looking at our hot child, and then potentially marry them off to another sexy person so that the party always continues. Or, if you're not lucky in the looks department, use your brain to do something clever so that you can earn enough money to buy an attractive wife!

Do atheist realise that they've single handedly destroyed society? Since the rise of atheism people have been doing degenerate things.

"B-but muh free thinking philosophy"
What does that get you? Honestly what do you achieve from being a little virgin keyboard warrior? Because last time I checked Christian people have been doing pretty good for themselves. A lot of them have jobs and families.

lol

>natural selection forced all the different species to evolve some parts of their physiology to fit a very specific niche in order to survive
>natural selection didn't manage to root out hereditary diseases or cancer in 99.99999% of species

I love it that people will accept *rational* pseudo-science rather than even entertain the notion of intelligent design

>natural selection didn't manage to root out hereditary diseases or cancer in 99.99999% of species

are you implying these things happen because of gawd?

> Sup Forums
I'm dying

Stop replying to these threads, you fucking clowns.

>people understand probly less then 0.01% of what the universe is and why we are here.

>athiests are able to deffinitively say theres no creater

thats probly why they are retarded desu

no one believes that you mad cunt

thank you, probably need to leave this board with that level of retardation around

Fuck off cunt your 1 post make you a possible troll hu3h3uh3uh3uhauhu3huahu3huh3uhauh3uhauh3ua

>people understand probly less then 0.01% of what the universe is and why we are here.

But that's wrong. We understand much more than that. You don't, because you didn't read the currently available information about it, but some of us did.

Thank you for the classic example of the appeal to ignorance fallacy.

>what is Lammark's theory?

>How can you not believe in God?

What makes Yahweh any less ridiculous or implausible as a God than any of the other gods that have existed throughout history?

O shit i fucked up

But do you honestly believe it could even closely resemble the kind of god that religion promotes? If there is a universeal creator, he likely doesn't give a rancid fuck about our shitty little planet.

>Blacked.com
>How to take screenshots
>Jewish internet defense force

Went with the old "I left my tags open lel" gag eh?
Cheap.

>Atheists ACTUALLY BELIEVE that this evolved by chance.

>nobody paid attention to my joke the first time because nobody cared
>better take a close-up of it and post it again LEL!
Get the fuck outta here

have some reddit gold

I like you.

does the picture of dawkins on the bottom mean this is supposed to be ironic?

Wasn't that partly due to the Pennsylvania Dutch and selective breeding?

>but thats wrong

lmao this is the arrogance and ignorance of athiests. what we "know" is probly less then 0.01% of the actual truth and whats really going on., if you think otherwise your a fucking retard. also alot of the shit we "know" are just theories.

Actually, that is what Lamarck believed, and he was laughed out of the room for it.

I got a (you)

h3uh3u3hu3hu3

Thank you for proving my point that your an ignorant twat. You dont know that theres no God deffinitively . You think that because muh feels and muh science. just fuck off m8

How is evolution by chance any less crazy than an omnipotent superbeing blinking it into existence?

learn how natural selection theory works and then go kill yourself. Slide thread.

>You dont know that theres no God deffinitively
I never claimed that there was no god definitely. Enjoy your straw man argument.

That's not even how it's proposed. Animal species don't change as a result, the ones that have the advantage eat more and breed more. Selective randomization in the genes leads to advantages and disadvantages, we see the successful version that's been cooking for millions of years with a specific plant as the base of its diet.

Actually, this is what french people really believe.

L A M A R C K
A
M
A
R
C
K

kek

are you having a giggle mate?

DElete Dis!

Athiests are such disgusting human beings

Geringqualitätsköder.

>You think that because muh feels and muh science.

But doesn't everyone's belief in God basically boil down to faith (aka muh feels)?

Why didn't you respond to my post? Did you not have an answer?

>Since the rise of atheism people have been doing degenerate things.

Which is why people have been depicted doing degenerate sexual acts since... forever right? Orgies in the Vatican ring a bell?

It's religion that spread degeneracy because it wanted to point the finger at everyone else while sticking the other finger up it's own ass so it can be "OH SO NAUGHTY" and deserve punishment. But everyone else deserves punishment because religion is so naughty and it's sooo hot to inflict it on others.

Religion's been spurring degeneracy simply by suppressing it and getting even more pleasure off it being taboo.

thank you Hans!

That's not how evolution works though. Giraffes aren't all born with necks of equal lengths. The giraffes who had slightly longer necks. The ones with slightly longer necks could reach foliage higher up on trees as well as the foliage the shorter necked giraffes could reach. The ones with longer necks therefore had a greater chance of survival than the ones with shorter necks, and thus a greater chance of breeding and passing on their genetic makeup to their offspring. It's nothing to do with stretching their necks.

This is literally one of the first things you learn in highschool biology.

1.false dichotomy
2.bait post
Sup Forums want to be known as the board where people think the earth is flat and 6000 years old?

>This is literally one of the first things you learn in highschool biology.
>implying the average creationist makes it to high school

The long necks are actually mainly for fighting and spotting predators.

Also, even if you think Evolution contradocts God, there are Christians who believe in Evolution.
youtube.com/watch?v=zi8FfMBYCkk

youtube.com/watch?v=d4r2J6Y5AqE

topkek

The best part about the christfag idea of goyims going to hell is that I dont have to deal with you pushy faggots anymore when I get there.
Eternal hellfire sounds like a blessing compared to
shilling Christfags trying to make me join in on masturbating to a dead kike.

lmfao

Giraffes don't need long necks to reach food although it does help them reach the stuff that their now extinct rivals couldn't reach.

No atheist believes your pic related.

Try harder.

Beta pro-cockold religion of christianity is the reason why we are falling

Christianity promotes passiveness and submission. Islam promotes aggression, dominance and expansion.

Guess which one will win in the end... ;-)

>Theory of lamarc
>not taking darwin

Considering that Christianity have held out for about 1400 years by now, I am pretty sure the main problem isn't religion or even ideology but that we are rich first worlders now.

H3U3HUH3UH3UH3UHAUH3UHAUH3UHAUHUAH3UH3U3HU3HU3HU3H3UHUAHU3HUAH3UHAUH3UHA

The giraffes who had longer necks were better equipped to eat higher up leaves. When those with ever so slightly shorter necks started to have less and less leaves, it became easier for long necks to continue eating. Because they were seen as healthy by mating partners and had the energy to do so, they were more likely to breed, thus passing on those traits.

Ironically giraffes provide a very good example of evolution leading to imperfect solutions.

youtube.com/watch?v=cO1a1Ek-HD0