Back in 1995, there was a place for freaks

Back in 1995, there was a place for freaks.
A place where anyone could be who they felt like being.
There was a lot of LSD and pot floating around... and it was never really about booze and pills.
It was a special time, in that dark, forgotten corner of Toronto.

A very particular place and time.

Here's the last existing soundtrack:
thefreakshow.ca/music/playlist/freakshow-volume-1.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FqfQXJSvbo4
youtu.be/9rQPn9EHw2I
youtu.be/CAQNaA8LEAc
youtu.be/8QxTqtH4S3s
youtu.be/AuelAz0_Y9I
youtu.be/I3yvFmi_q1M
youtu.be/E3R_3h6zQEs
youtu.be/mrMLMV6E4CM
youtu.be/uSSF7ozBfGg
youtu.be/feWNvGpWHLM
youtu.be/svJvT6ruolA
youtu.be/jYetymNG8fw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU
youtu.be/P9BfvPjsXXw
twitter.com/OrcPawson
minds.com/JamesPawson
bitchute.com/channel/jamespawson/
vid.me/JamesPawson
gab.ai/OrcPawson
steemit.com/@theophrastus/
last.fm/user/Buchu_Abunai
youtube.com/jamespawson
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Very rare post.

I'm in a mood.

Aaaach... those days.

Those days.

That sounds like a fucking awesome place.

One of my most cherished memories: laying on top of one of the massive speakers around 3 AM, and letting this massage my acid riddled spine: youtu.be/FqfQXJSvbo4

Those.
Were.
The.
Days.
youtu.be/9rQPn9EHw2I

youtu.be/CAQNaA8LEAc

youtu.be/8QxTqtH4S3s

the 90s were good but not that great

perhaps you miss being young more than you miss the 90s

Nah, dude,
it was GREAT.
youtu.be/AuelAz0_Y9I

There is to much tension in the air these days. I felt the 90's were the best also. At the same time user I was alot younger, the drugs were cleaner, and the age just may have been a factor.

Hey-- we saw the tension then too; there was this "pre-millennial tension" as Tricky called it.

It's not like anyone would say it was an "innocent" time.

It was a time when we were just starting to gaze into the abyss.

The beginning of the End.

Pretty exciting.

youtu.be/I3yvFmi_q1M

>pre-millennial tension
Somehow, we knew-- Hell was 'round the corner:
youtu.be/E3R_3h6zQEs

Keep thread going guys, I am going for a smoke. youtu.be/mrMLMV6E4CM

I remember this night well. I don't like a full house of ppl. 1/4 oz shrooms one hit cid
>party decided to switch off fur elise started to watch James Patterson based movie
>I wasn't feeling a movie or setting still.
>went to pet the cat which I hate cats
>started to act in heat
>looked down hair everywhere.
>went to myself in the bedroom
>thought of my loved ones and their life absent me.
>walls started to breath as I curled up on the bed holding my chest
>went outside noticed the uss. Fly over head.
>the whole world seemed to change and get brighter at 3am.
> Fom that moment till sunrise I seemed to work my whole life out.

Ỵ̶̣̹͇̳ͣͫ̉̍ͫ͂ͅò̹̭͕ͦ͗̚͟ũ̬̖͕͇͌ͩ͊̋̆ ̜̮̱͍̻ͦ̽̔̎̽n͈͉͕͇̆̃̍̇̽͂͗e̢͖͇̭̦v͖͑̌ͭ̌̿̌e̞̦̾̔̌ͅr̥̼̩͍̓ͮͭ̀͊̆̽ ̠̩̪̦͊̀̎͜t̥͎͍̤̠̾͑̉ͯͦͫͣo̢͎͕̟̥͈̔͛͆͆ͤ͗̊u͕͇̙͗̉̿ͅc̛̩͇̗̐ͣ̿̓ͅh̘̯̼̞ ̰͓̺̺̩ͩ̄ͬͭ̿̓͡m̻̌ͫe̻̗̖̣̿͋͗͌ ̷̼̺̳͆͂̀͒a͙̩͔̞͚͊ͮ̓̔͑͌n̪̗̙̖̏ÿ́͂m͍̪͍̤̂ͮ̓̄o̴̰̻̦͇̻r͉͙̪̦͈͓̣͆̀e͔ͩ ͇͇̪̬͕̦̐ͪͯ̽̏̾ͩ͞ͅtͤ̎̿̈͛̉͌͘h̥̻̗ͧ̾͑ͪ̑͟i̸͔̥̟͈͙̿ͣs̺̘ͫ̓ͧ̒͂͊ ̻͕̌ͦ͂͠w̬͂̿̒̏͌̓ͩ́a̿̏̔͡y̮͎̳̳̿ͦ.ͬ͠
Acid.
Acid.
youtu.be/uSSF7ozBfGg

idk if anyone can answer
but i kept a bag of dried shrooms in a lockbox in my closet for like 5 months are they still good to eat?

And even breath in was too loud.
An open window a--
a cacophony.

And the sun rise like a bloody atrocity.

Blistering-- as was everything
e̾͟v̆̔͝e̺͇̣̼̩̐͐̚r̡͚̩͚͕̠y̶ẗ́ͪ̒̏̑̽h͂̍ị̵͈̬̻̂n̜̫̑ͬ̌̊g̯̯̜͚̙̮͗ͫ͋ͩ̏̆͡
youtu.be/feWNvGpWHLM

Light and moisture are big killers. In this state is say they are still recently potent. I kept some on accident 7 months (1/8) still had a Heller kick.

Well you can't have it because it's not real.

Only if it was very dry, like if you had desiccant in there with them.

Otherwise, I would not partake-- shit would be moldy.

thanks man just didnt know if they would have mold or anything. look okay i guess

Damn user my girl is asleep right next to me has to work I dont. I have to watch these videos. i had cid for years on end mass amounts for all. Shrooms I could only get decent about 1 year. No other shrooms in my area was ever like that. My best trips were from these. talk about nostalgia

NO, for god's sake, absolutely not, dispose of them immediately. And be very careful how you do that, aged mushrooms can be dangerous just to be around. Better just send them to me, I know how to handle them.

Cunts like you made getting my 3rd degree hard.

Yeah, like we made this all up, eh?

Boring people live boring lives, and want to think life is boring for everyone.

Cunt.

Kek.. good one. Actually if stored right shrooms keep potency for years.

This.

Hey man-- Acid was good to me back then... but I gotta tell you, I never want to touch that shit again, really.

And shrooms... ha... the stars must align. Otherwise, I find them too risky.

I guess I am an old cunt at this point, lol.

...but still... those memories.... dancing my ass off in dark places at all hours... haha.

youtu.be/svJvT6ruolA

Just so everyone knows don't do benzos they will eat your mind and hallucinogens will never be the same.posting from experience.

Exactly. I started at 18 on shrooms and cid. I just posted about benzos. I'm 36 now. Benz is what I thought caused me to get scared shitless of hallucinogens, May be age of just the atmosphere these weak minded people have pushed on everyone. I feel your pain. If give anything to do these things with the life partner I have now but my head isn't where it was. To many problems in the wirld these days fucking with our minds. Controlling how we live. I don't even have the words to describe how the world has changed. I have went in so many trips and been the sitter now I just feel it's not smart to do without a bad experience so I dont.

I'm op, and I agree.

I recall the first time I did acid-- I knew I would never be the same, the moment it kicked in.

I recall listening to this, back in 1995, and being 100% convinced it was a real recording of a gang rape. youtu.be/jYetymNG8fw

Sure, I hear it with nostalgia now... but what a price I paid... my brain is fucking mush, even now, as I approach being 40 years old...!

youtube.com/watch?v=KPxJ6RR40ZU

I hear you, bother. I hear you.
youtu.be/P9BfvPjsXXw

PS-- I am OP, and this is me:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other Social Media
Twitter -- twitter.com/OrcPawson
Minds -- minds.com/JamesPawson
BitChute -- bitchute.com/channel/jamespawson/
Vidme -- vid.me/JamesPawson
Gab -- gab.ai/OrcPawson
Steemit -- steemit.com/@theophrastus/
Last.fm -- last.fm/user/Buchu_Abunai
YouTube -- youtube.com/jamespawson
================================================

hahahaha, you fucker-- I recall the first time I heard/saw that... and I pondered how fucking odd Aussies are.... and I've been thinking about that on and off over the years since! Thanks for that.

Never out my face on here before I really have no pictures but here is when I went to Vegas where I met my girl in 06.

Went to dry out from heroin. Saved my life

Sheesh, good lookin' guy!

Keep on keepin' on, man.

I mean... it sounds gay and hypocritical... but I gotta say it-- stay away from the drugs...!

Nostalgia for those days is good enough.

Well, it's abut 6:30AM
And I'm about done.
Hope you all liked the music shared itt
Cheers, folks-- op out :)

Dank straight. Should be never touched heroin. Ever. As for the benzos they were 20 years prescribed didn't know they were the worst drug out there. And my dr. Was a cuck. Keep it real. Good luck and thanks for the TRIP back to the good ok days.

Looks like I'm not the only one in the eastern u.s.

Fuck your oaths

Acid isn't stored in your spine you fucktard don't believe everything you hear

You're the one who is weak you should never be afraid to take LSD if you actually know what its about and when to take it. If you don't want to take it anymore don't make the reason other circumstances or being afraid cause if that's true you should have never taken it in the first place and you probably didn't learn much