>you actually cant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKcAYMb5uk4
youtube.com/watch?v=RkdR1X0V7sI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Name a better game
Brave boy

Lawn purge.

tf2, and any other game in the genre. I played it for 3 months after it came out got tired of 12 year olds that had just got the game telling me where to go. Then again any co-op game is bound to have a fair share of kids so fuck this game and most others in the genre. In addition its community of adults is dead due to the aforementioned problem so I wont be going back any time soon.

i agree

Respect

PUBG

the new generation of kids is even more fucked up then us... and they pretty much ruined gaming for me in general

cave story it's fun

Cod waw

Really wanted to date this freshman girl because she had a really nice rack, but when I tried to get to know her I lost all hope of making a connection, since she only talked about the minecraft mods she was using currently and when I asked what other things she played she responded with "I haven't thought of trying anything else out, minecraft is the only game I'll probably ever need."

/thread

I like Half-Life 2 alot more than overwatch.

New Vegas
Black Ops
TF2
Any other game in any shooter genre

Swat 2

All this game makes me want to do is play Team Fortress 2

Better comics, better game play, better videos, better community, more balanced, better engine, an actual competitive community.

>Bought overwatch
>Realized tf2 was what I actually wanted to play
>Haven't gone back since

Cuphead, X-COM 2, The Witcher (all of them.), Kingdom Hearts, Dark Souls, the list goes on because there are so many better games.

Oh boy, does it really need an answer?

Minesweeper.

> "I haven't thought of trying anything else out, minecraft is the only game I'll probably ever need."
I-I-I I have no w-words...

youtube.com/watch?v=VKcAYMb5uk4

Minecraft = God Tier

LET'S FUCKING GO

How is it so boring after just one game.
I always feel like if they had less heros but more ways to play a hero I'd have more fun.
Oh boy I love been a hero in capable of flanking.
Oh man I do love how I can't run fast have the heath pool of wet paper and can only do damage up close.
At lest with tf2 you can do almost any thing with any one because most maps give you a good place to flank attack or defend as any one.

>better game play
>better engine
Goddamn liar.

CS:GO

I'm you but stronger

Game for autistic adhd mental transgender nazi larpers confirmed

>the point and click adventure moba

Even SMITE requires more braincells.

kek

Is that battletoads?

Anything not by suckass Blizzard. :)

The bike level, yes.

CSGO

Goes without saying

Morrowind

Paladins

youtube.com/watch?v=RkdR1X0V7sI

Total miner forge anyone?
Was a good placeholder til minecraft made it to xbox360.

Pretty good games... but how can any other measure up?

The fucking spiders were lowkey creepy

>great game
>can't shit talk
>"ggez" is considered offensive

Halo reach was better

Underage

Also good.

Movement is a million times better, no mid air directional changes on some skyrim shit, satisfying combat, actually skill based movement and fighting instead of holding your hand the whole way so shitties feel better about themselves to pad player numbers

I'm not him, but not really. Loadouts are what killed multiplayer for Halo/FPS games in general. Plus Halo 3's story is great, whereas Reach is just alright. Don't get me wrong, I love Reach, but it was the beginning of the end for the Halo series. Halo 4 onward is complete shit though.

This x10,000

Halo Reach was dog shit and was the sharp beginning of the downward spiral

I thought both halo 3 and reach were good overall, but they fucked up the forge mode with halo 4. Thats what killed the game for me.

Oh god my sides

Gears

Microsoft paint

ck2

I didn't think the base for halo 4 was bad, but it's true that forge mode was a huge part of the previously mentioned titles, and having the forge map being so shit and not being included originally was poorly planned on bungie's behalf.

Exactly right.

yep, after halo 3, bungie went to shit, and we can thank Xbox exclusivity for it.
Exclusives are cancer

My N'wa

Reach's story was one big wank about self sacrifice.
I didn't mind the fact that Reach had loadouts, but the experience did diminish in 4 and 5.

TF2, Smash Bros. (Like with friends or comp is pretty fun), fucking lot of multiplayer games are better lol

Everyone i know dropped this shitty game, I played it twice, both times I was top fragging on my friends account (niggy had like 300hrs) & I didnt know wtf I was doing

Shit game everyone praises it cuz
>Its diverse
>New characters every month = good game
>It has a good story

Ehhh shitty game

How is over watch diverse? like in what way??? because its the most on rails bland game that doenst allow you to go outside of the box. so what kind of diversity are we talking here, the 2 black guys out of like 50 characters?

The sad thing is the novel it is based on is amazing. But I understand they had to shorten it and make it fast pace for a video game adaptation.

If you love Halo's story, The Fall of Reach, The Flood, and First Contact are all must reads.

Didn't even know they had books on the story. Teach me more

Not a game. There's no score, no competition and as a cooperative it sucks cause one can get off leaving the other hanging. Replay value depends on mutual agreement and ffs organizing a 5-man lan-party is easier than a m/f vanilla coitus. It's even cheaper most of the times, too.
The Kama Sutra manual is as redundant and shittier than your average expansion pack Bestiary manual, a total waste of money. Yeah, paid for the actual book cause using a touch-screen cel phone with the pdf is messy af during Slimy Sunday thematic fuckparty.

And don't even get me started on what happens when you CHEAT on that one...

4/10, only cause it makes my weewee feel nice.

Well these are the more classic books that came out around after Halo 1 / Halo 2's release.

Fall of Reach is a prequel to the events of the Halo 1 game. The Flood is a book version of Halo 1, with more detail and information about humans and the Covenant. First Strike (which is probably the best) is the events between Halo 2 and Halo 3.

There are tons of other books, but I find these 3 to be the core books of Halo lore. The others are hit and miss, Contact Harvest is alright. Some of the other sagas are all over the place.

There are audiobooks of these novels as well.