So I heard Polish killed ethnic Germans before, during, and after world war 2. And I mean German civilians in Poland...

So I heard Polish killed ethnic Germans before, during, and after world war 2. And I mean German civilians in Poland, is this true?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)
silesia-schlesien.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=195:polacy-obrazaja-slazakow
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Then why isn't it remembered like the holocaust?

Yes Polish faggs killed my great grandfather

wtf r u saying boiii.

Before? Yes. During? Fucking war. After? Bullshit.

Just for being German? That's racist as shit, how come this isn't a well known fact in the history books?

Why? Why did they just lynch ethnic Germans for no reason at all?

Because it isn't true

Now I'm going to have to feel guilt when reading the history books.

Poles are like Russians they like the history their way

What isn't true, you're saying this never happened?

Because Germany was using ethnic Germans in neighboring countries as a reason for annexation.

But it's not in Canadian history books.

Goes against the chosen narrative.

It didnt happen
It was propaganda during Hitler's reign digged up by stormfront and they go about on the internet looking to trick leaves into thinking it actually happened

youtube.com/watch?v=I0wHzx2ymFk
>pol was right again

wtf r u saying boiiii???

Oh, but that doesn't give Poland the excuse to lynch German men women and children.

>let me tell you about your country
it happened during and after the war even today Poles hate Silesians for being ,,volksdeutsch''

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partitions_of_Poland
when your country dissappears for 123 years how do you expect us not to see the people responsible for it as a threat to our existence?
those who forget about their history are doomed to repeat it

No, it is a meme the Nazis made up to justify their aggression.

Oh ok thats good. As a Pole I love history because I don't feel guilt reading anythnig. Now I'm back to being ok.

We also killed the jews after ww2 as well
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kielce_pogrom

Now gtfo Poland

Thank God. As a Pole I was so worried I would have to feel guilt when reading history.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bloody_Sunday_(1939)

It was during the war.

it was just revange dor partitions, occupation and destroying the nation.
one more thing tho.
we haven't killed enough.
but where we failed, islamists will succeed

they killed us and even today they hate us
silesia-schlesien.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=195:polacy-obrazaja-slazakow use google translate

Bullshit. I have many German friends.

Does living in Canada make everyone a faggot?

>Trusting a retarded weeboo mongol
It happened faggot, but i was when German invaded Poland, Poles even killed kikes in Jedwabne.

>muh 6 gorillion ethnic germans

what's bullshit? go on Sup Forums and say that you are Silesian and farm (yous)

it was some extremist but the polish governement dindu nuffin to protect the prussians even when the german governement was asking it to stop

Germans killed way more poles than the other way around. This is what should make you feel bad, not the other retarded reason

Fuck off, I'm not going to trust a faggot Georgin

I'm not a faggot.

Except I'm Polish so I won't feel personal guilt.

Just read Hitler's book. He hated Slavs and wanted to conquer Slavic lands to colonise with Germans. Everything he did with Poland was just am excuse.

It wasn't the average Pole right? I'm kinda guilty a bit because the government didn't do anything

Why will that get me yous?

>The sequence started with an attack of German Selbstschutz snipers on retreating Polish troops and then was followed by Polish contraction and final retaliation executed on Polish hostages by Wehrmacht and Selbstschutz, after fall of the city. All these events resulted in the deaths of both German and Polish civilians. Polish Institute of National Remembrance investigation reports and confirms 254 direct victims of Lutheran confession (assumed as German minority victims), 86 direct victims of Catholic confession (assumed as Polish civilian victims) and 20 Polish soldiers dead. Approximately 600–800 Polish hostages were shot in mass execution in the aftermath of the fall of the city.
This was all the fault of Germans. They took Polish hostages.

I did and I hated it. But if Slavs lynched innocent Germans that's pretty bad.

Literallly no evidence at all

for fuck sake they are your brothers at least, like the czech

Poles think that Silesians are German hidden option

nice try rabbi

but yes, there were pogroms of Germans in here

I guess those during and right after war are well justified

no nation is saint, as Ukrainians about us

and it wasn't 6 mln of Germans for sure, I have seen estimation 4000-6000

It did not happen. See: The only event they can come up with was because the Germans attacked Polish civilians and retreating soldiers.

You should feel guilt because your ancestors were no match to the eternal kraut. Your reasoning is a result of high estrogen and a lifetime of marxist indoctrination

Nazi lies. Poland a good boi he din do nuffin

I saw some of the documentary shoah the other day. They ask local poles who lived through ww2 if they miss the jews in areas they were deported. The poles straight up tell them no and that they exploited poles. Some even laughed about making throat slitting gestures to jews on trains going to treblinka when they were kids. Poles give zero fucks

Giving Silesia to Poles is like giving a clock to a monkey >Michael Howard

>Just read Hitler's book. He hated Slavs

Fair point, but who doesn't? Even Slavs hate Slavs.

So no Polish citizen actually went around lynching innocent Germans? Ok thx for the info, I'm back on the Polish side. Just was wondering if both sides were evil but needed confirmation it was fake. It did sound like propaganda.

Oh lol I will do that.

well yes but for fuck sake the new polish governement of that time(the old one was pro german) didnt done anything with these marxist polish extremist

Poland had some of the greatest culture ever it was a huge match.

>high result of estrogen
Empathy is estrogen? Dude gladiators felt empathy for eachother haven't you seen the movie he's merciful to the guys he beats.

Well it's not like they could.

Fuck off I love Slavs.

jak tam życie w familoku ?

jak tam pasożytowanie na zagłębiu :DD?

just liberate them and maybe start a federation like the UE but only for your 3 countries
it will reduce the ethnic tension without severing each other compleatly

Not really relevant to the point. Which is that Hitler had aims to expand into Poland anyway. The claims about atrocities etc was just to justify what Hitler was going to do anyway.

You don't have to trust me, you can find information by yourself. why are you such a pussy, leaf? there is nothing wrong with killing your enemies.

Polandbros, what's your opinion on Galicians? my Family originates from East Galicia

I just provided inflammation. of course it was German's fault, because they were the ones who invaded.

they could, it was done by thousands
its like saying the german governement couldnt do anything with the cologne attack (but with way more victim with this one)

Are you retarded? What does culture have to do with war? The germans humiliated poland. polish cavalry were literally charging at tanks

w sensie?

;_;

*Information

kiedy w Polsce była bieda po zakończeniu komuny wszyscy zjeżdzali się na zagłębie u nas by zarobić na jedzenie gdyż Warszawa i reszta Polski to był syf

We killed them

they killed us

we killed them some more

they killed us some more.

good times desu

>Are you retarded? What does culture have to do with war? The germans humiliated poland. polish cavalry were literally charging at tanks

we love the horses and the horses love us

You asked for that.

tak masz rację ale na szczescie swiat idzie do przodu i wegla juz nikt nie potrzebuje

ale tak czy siak nie życze wam źle mam nadzieje ze się jakos przebranżowicie tak jak to zrobili niemcy w zaglebiu ruhry

Its from nazi propaganda movie you fucking burger

Poland was probably the biggest cucks of the war.

They deliberately surrendered as many cities to the Soviets as they could in 1939 because they considered them to be the better option than Germany (Because Ivan would be good commie goys and defend their shekels)

fucking krauts you did it first

clay thieves

Yes. Most Poles today living in fancy German-style houses in West Poland killed the original owner families and buried them in the backyard. True story, look it up.

I wish Stalin had ordered the red army to march on the rest of germany.

It came !! close to it too. If not for NATO

Confirmed. My family were from Breig (Bzreg) and were Prussian. Poles killed half the family (women and children) at the end of the war. Russians took the rest.

who cares about some slavized krauts dude

there were pogroms by basically every ethnic group against basically every other ethnic group

they should have broken germany to pieces than giving away these land to non-germanic governement
just divide them by ethicity
creating :
the westphalian country
the rhenish country
the swabian country
the bavarian country
the franconian country
the saxon country
the pomerenian country
and the prussian country

like that it only weaken the german governement without making the geman peoples suffers

it was Deutsch before poland even existed!

Why? So all of Germany could be a soviet-propagandized alcoholic hellhole like all of Eastern Europe?

exactly

Yes

Can confirm, originally from Sprottau, had to kill 100s of Germans to make it Szprotawa.

>goths
>modern germans

so we wuz persians n shieet

>Polish killed ethnic Germans
No such thing. Poles can do no wrong.

yes like that you wouldnt be fucking pussies

i don't know if i should dismantle your argument or just go with it

Yeah no fuck that. We deserve a much better life than all of you.

And also Droszków

Try speaking german in Poland we'll see how it ends..

my great grandfather raped 3 german girls in breslau

but I don't see nothing wrong with this

wrocław* (skurwysynu)

well right now you have it wrost than them culturaly

Why? Germans don't even deserve to exist.

>only 3
what a fag

My great grandfather died in the camp 2 weeks before the war ended and we were "liberated." Lucky you bro.

all you deserve is dresden, over n over again, dresden