Sup Sup Forums, what are these? Plantar warts? Pretty sure they are, just want to be positive

Sup Sup Forums, what are these? Plantar warts? Pretty sure they are, just want to be positive

Yes looks like it, get rid of them. Look for methods online

looks like it(or some other kind of wart). stop picking and or cutting them start applying some kind of acid on them and keep them covered.

You are positive. Positive for AIDS

are you me?

i know this is going to sound weird but put duct tape on them for about a week they will go away.

Nope but I had them before and they're ugly to have

I've tried that, but I work outside on my feet (Blue collar fag) so the tape never stays in place more than an about 15 minutes, basically makes it wasted effort

Add some super glue under the duct tape and cover the duct tape with larger tape that breathes and then use tight sock to hold them in place.

yup.

duct tape is your best bet.
recommended by a VA podiatrist.
worked for me.

Just freeze them. Either buy a kit, or make your doctor do it.

Use salicylic acid band aids or nail clippers/whatever sharp tool to get rid of them. If that doesn't work, get them frozen with liquid nitrogen. If that doesn't work either, get them surgically removed. That's all.

Freezing/cutting is your best option. A terrible option that does actually work is to get fairly roaring drunk and rip them out with tweezers. Be sure to get the root. Also, do it while on the shitter. It's that unpleasant. It's much safer to use an acid kit, freeze it, or have a doctor do it.

bumping for interest I have had one of these on the bottom of my right foot for two or three years now

My uncle had the exact same thing and thought they were warts too. He died 4 months later, stage 4 foot cancer. RIP op.

>A terrible option that does actually work is to get fairly roaring drunk and rip them out with tweezers.

this tbh, i was holidaying in france and stood on one of those black spiky things you find in the sea, just got pissed and had my mates pull the spikes out with tweezers, still hurt like a bitch but saved a trip to the hospital

pic related, what i stood on

It's called sea urchin

yep, filename has my back

I had em when i was little... gotta get em cut out by a Dr... feels great when they heal though... the itch is so intense it's amazing when you scratch it lol

Freeze slash cut them bitches ot my dude...that's what I did... If u really wanna be sure put acid after all that it's the ultimate trifecta

You can melt them off with a cotton bud and hydrogen peroxide

Did you bother to read the filename, you fuckwit?

I had those. None of the acid, freezing, duct tape things worked for me. I ended up using a screwdriver and a blowtorch. Then digging out the burnt flesh. 100% serious, have pictures.

Post pls