Any one else turned on by seeing a girl divided in half (or more pieces) but still alive and functioning normal (think...

any one else turned on by seeing a girl divided in half (or more pieces) but still alive and functioning normal (think magic tricks).

Or for that matter seeing a woman in any of the dangerous magic tricks (sawing, cut in 4ths, sword box, guillotine, etc)

Interesting...I think

No. You are sick in the head.

OP it's time to go nofap - reset your brain...

it must be hard to satiate your fetish

You'd be supprised what's out there, And I haven't even been looking that long. There's also a bunch of private groups/pay sites I haven't touched yet.

7839 Awesome TOR/Deep Web Links List
>> Deep Web Onion Links Huge Collection

is this a lead or just a bot spamming?

That's pretty out there but like most fetishes it really depends on the girl really anything could be hot

This.

I think it's exponential, hot girls are hot, hot girl in one of these situations, is fucking diamonds.

I liked the NBM (natural body magic) end of it, but gore doesn't do the same for some reason.

I could go for some gore over lap.

This may very well be the funniest fetish i've ever seen.

OP, you do you. dont let these fags tell you what to jerk off to.

hapy birtday Sup Forums

Hooray for OP I salute you you weird motherfucker

Really? I like to think of my self as normal compared to those baby role play and furry creeps.

now cut her in half.

some anime style I've collected.

Tbh this fetish is probably better suited for anime anyways it looks a little silly irl

Harder to do in real life but just as hot.