Brutal Edition.

Show me what you got.

Other urls found in this thread:

pasted.co/c04a23db
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>What Would Yesus Do
oh man

can some one do her?

such a huge gape waiting for house hold objects to get shoved in there.

Wwyd?

I would bend her over so shes face down in the water, I would then fuck her form behind alternating between holes. Then I shove her head fully under, Her convulsions and spasms would feel amazing as she runs out of air.

run away

I'd kiss her bobs and vagine then hump butts with her.

make her go splat.

Wwyd to these drunk sluts?

Which and what?

I would tie the one on the right down to a table, with her head stuck through a opening in a cage that lefty is locked up in. I would force them to make out while I start fucking her. Then I explain to them the only way she gets out of there alive is to slit her friends throat while shes tied to the table getting fucked. If she doesn't do it she just gets to watch me kill her friend slowly before the same happens to her.

More of left I'd impregnate that whore

which one and wwyd?

wwyd to these sluts? left likes it rough

Sauce?

Anyone want to rape my wife? Wwyd?

would have the younger one spank the older on till she cries.

I would impregnate her then milk those titties

Be rough with those tits! Hope you enjoy drinking her milk.

I'm pretty sure that goes on already.

I would fuck lefty on my cold concrete basement floor, having her use a cinder block as a pillow, right as I cum inside her I pull her head up by the hair and slam it back down on the corner of the block splitting it open like a coconut.

Fuck Righty in the ass, make Lefty suck my dick after.

This

amanda powers by liam carleton photography. learn 2 reverse image search.

Upper cut her forcing her to bite her own tounge off, then shove it up her pussy and instert bite blocks into her mouth so she cant clamp down, then provided I didn't break any teeth give her a good face fucking.

If there are broken teeth I extract them all (they may as well get shoved in her pussy too) and then I can fuck her mouth with out having to worry about the bite blocks.

I would be fun to spin that wheel and break her limbs, possibly even sever her spine before fucking her rag doll body.

I would bend her over the bed and fuck that juicy ass, and just to keep in theme with this thread I'd stab be in the kidneys about half way through, hopefully that makes her sphincter tighten up.

More of her for use

I'll volunteer

Do my cousin

More of her? It would be fun to trick her into being the volunteer in a sketchy magic act.

I'd wait outside your house for her to take the trash out one night. As soon as she tosses the trash I grab her from behind and plug her mouth so nobody hears her scream. Then I shove her face into the mud and pull down her panjama pants, spread her thick ass cheeks and start fucking her raw. I want her to feel how hard I am taking her body. More of this ass.

Oh shit. She's getting brutally face fucked with no warning of when I'm going to cum, and right as I do cum, I shove my dick as far back in her throat as it will go so she has no choice but to swallow it, and hopefully choke on it as well.

id drug the one on the left and drive her deep in to the woods. id suspend her by her ankles from the bough of a tree and tie her wrists behind her back. id wait for her to wake up before i began cutting her clothes off. id use a box cutter to slowly cut that gray shirt off as she screamed for help that wasn't coming. tears would start to fall from her eyes as her shirt slide from her body and she realized there was nothing she could do. the screams would turn to begging as i slowly ran the blade of the knife up the legs of her jeans exposing her pink lace thong. id let her hang there in her bra and panties for awhile as I snapped some photos of her helplessly swinging back forth in her underwear. just when she thought it was over id cut the shoulder straps of her bra before unclasping the back. the bra would fall to the ground as she bawled exposing her perfect young tits and leaving her in nothing but her panties. next id cut her panties right along her hips before slowly pulling them from between her clinched thighs exposing her pussy. id take some more photos of her hanging there completely exposed and humiliated before fucking her pretty little mouth. id grope her tits and pussy as i fucked her mouth and throat till she passed out. id cum all over her unconscious face and tits and would leave her there swaying back and forth naked and covered in cum for someone to find. id post the photos of her humiliation online so it would last forever.

Wwyd

Yes keep raping it! What next?

Wwyd

wwyd to this slut

she'd be a great fuck while chained to a wall, then after 3 or four rounds of that use her as an archery target, aiming for her soft belly seeing if I could get a wound just right that blood and all the cum sprayed up inside her pour out of it.

bump
this thread needs more snuff

post more girls.

W W Y D deluxe edition

Tell her to get the fuck off the steering wheel.
Becouse woman can't be seeMAN and can't drive.

wwyd? be as brutal as possible

throat fuck until she vomits, make her keep going, keep vomiting, piss in her mouth to give her something to drink. cum down her throat. Then fuck her up the ass with a painfully large dildo or something.

Wwyd to these 2 good catholic school girls?

I would love to see them in some catholic school uniforms.

Nothing. Neither one of them is attractive enough.

I would tenderly kiss her neck and have intercourse with her if she's ready.

How old?

In that pic? 18 and 19 respectively

Put my pee-pee inside where they poop from.

wwyd?

Make her wash her hair. Looks like she's in the precursor to dreads stage.

kek

WWYD?

punch them tiddies until they're bruised and bleeding.

so cute, id be her toy

bumping for her

wwyd?

how much i have to pay you??

that's not how this works...

Laura??

>wwyd thread
>no one posts what they would do
good thread...

Shove her head into her toilet bowl and fuck her ads while she chokes on the dirty water.

my friends younger sister (she's 25 with a kid and a faggoty husband)

Bitch also models

PLEASE be as brutal as you can. I'd love to send her responses anonymously.

My favourite pack pasted.co/c04a23db

ew

i think i used to work with this one...

Untie the bitch and make her clean the fucking bridge, my ship can't look like a trash barge, arrrrrrrrrrrrrr

gf wwyd?

This bitch has made me diamonds! It's not what I'd do to her, it's what she could do to me. I am her slave.

When ever I jerk off to this cunt I ALWAYS fantasize about raping her and leaving her beat up in front of her house in the gutter.

Got any nudes of her?

no thats all from her insta or facebook.

Find Carson passed out like this after a night out.
WWYD?

Beat her too death cut her up into pieces then send her back to her parents... 21 is a fine year to die.

Shove the chopsticks up her ass and make and jerk off onto her face.

wwyd ? :)