FSSPX / SSPX

You always complain about modern society ?
Tired of the Guénon/Evola-fags that think only islam can save the West ?
Tired of the orthodox shilling ?
Think pagans are roleplayers ? (which they are)
Maybe you're just curious and want to do something but don't know what ?

Go to a traditionalist Catholic mass.

>Why ?
You can't do something more benefical than that. It also demands regularity and will discipline yourself (even if it's only sunday's mass).
It's beautiful, see for yourself.
youtu.be/-tlsKBC6czQ?t=349
You'll get to know new people who probably think your way yet are not shitty revolutionaries who just want to ACT.
They are mostly white people, make a lot of children (because they don't use the contraceptive jew).
Christianity spread because people saw Christians, not because they were activists. You don't want to be like your local leftist. Let your faith shine.

>B-but the pope's a cuck !
Vatican II is a plague, but a pastoral council, so we can reject it. (the so-called "traditionalist" that accepts its teaching are nothing but egoists that want their little latin masses just for themselves).
The pope's a cuck, that's a fact, yet we do not advocate papolatry. We pray for him to stop cuddling heresy, as catholics always prayed for their popes (that's what's making us different from sedevacantists).
SSPX aren't cucked, just see their founder, Archbishop Lefebvre
youtube.com/watch?v=yVt0dnwZMCo

>B-but I don't have faith !
That's a divine gift, and we can't force it. We're not like Moslems who think you can convert someone by the sword.
Just go to the mass and see for yourself.
Talk to your local abbot, pray for having it.

Other urls found in this thread:

fsspx.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=3VNdXMFleBM
youtube.com/watch?v=sGvjx1102U8
youtube.com/watch?v=0p6J-bQekuk
youtube.com/watch?v=DN70wONjBeY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>B-but Catholics wants to erase all the specificities, it's a kind of globalism !
Pure sophism, used by neo-pagans.
The universality of the Church is not an universalism.
The Church saved (even if they did not spread it outsides of monastries for a long time) a huge corpus of pagan texts written by Greeks and Latins.
Neo-pagans used these texts to try to recreate a new and purely artificial "tradition" (which is funny, because Guénon himself said that it's silly to do so).
Catholics, on their side, used pagan's texts to back up their dogma and to have a better understanding of God (just see how many authors are compiled in Aquinas' Catena Aurea or Summa).

>Where to go ?
fsspx.org/

The SSPX has several districts, in nearly all European countries, USA, Canda, South-America, Africa, Asia (even if not a lot), Australia and NZ.

What are you waiting for ?

May we pray for the Pope and Mother Church that any restrictions of the SSPX may be rid of.

Don't worry for that, the vocations in modernist churches are dropping every year at an alarming rate while traditionalists have more and more (even if slowly) priests.
Soon.

Based France, I will pray for the continual revival tomorrow in mass

Nice to see some British catholic there.
Where are you from ?

Just go to an Orthodox Liturgy
youtube.com/watch?v=3VNdXMFleBM

Here is the French Orthodox Liturgy
youtube.com/watch?v=sGvjx1102U8

Only six parishes use it right now, but I'd like to see it grow

Traditional Latin Mass is dying out and the Catholic hierarchy is just waiting for all the boomers to die out before they kill it permanently. The good news is there is Western Rite Orthodoxy.

youtube.com/watch?v=0p6J-bQekuk

Leeds in England

Western Rite Romanesque (a style from the Middle Ages) icon

Western Rite carved icon

Joseph de Maistre save us.

youtube.com/watch?v=DN70wONjBeY
We've been Catholic for 1500 years dude.
Also, what is papal primacy ?
I can understand that people from a country with no history are troubled and don't know where to go. If you're from Slav or Greek descent, I can understand though.
I prefer schismatics over pr*testants.

There can be Catholics with the byzantine rite too.

Meme. Traditional Latin Mass is really growing stronger every year. Get your facts checked.
Modernism is dying with boomers.

>Guénon/Evola-fags that think only islam can save the West
Only Guénon was so retarded to think islam was a good thing. He was a french"man". Go figure.

Now get the fuck out of pol with your cuckold, slave morality religion from Judea.

how many french are religious and go to church, muhammad?

v2 cuck

Here in San Antonio(a big, traditionally Catholic city) there are only 3 places out of all the dozens of Catholic parishes to catch TLM, one is SSPX, one is "Anglican use", and one is at noon and it's barely surviving. You're delusional if you think it is anything but dying.

>Also, what is papal primacy ?
It's not supremacy, that's what

san antonio is full of stupid beaners that want free gibs from church and don't know that the virgin of guadalupe is the virgin mary kek

my local FSSP is packed.

Didn't he convert to Islam later in his life? In any case I think both him and Evola would have thought more about Orthodoxy if much if it wasn't behind the iron curtain in their lives.

No thanks, stop the Christfag shilling every single day and go door to door so you can get rejected like a normal Christian.

Nobody wants to pray to or cry about a dead Jew, not everyone likes cuckholding.
Atheism and paganism as to honor your roots is the only way.

Yeah well its full of Catholic beaners. The point is most places have a lot less options to catch TLM than we do, if they have TLM at all. It's not something that they do as a default, it's only if there's enough of a demand for it.

>In 2007, Pope Benedict XVI issued a Moto Proprio allowing for the celebration of the Traditional Latin Mass or the Extradorinary Form of the Mass. In his letter, he said, “In parishes where there is a stable group of faithful who adhere to the earlier liturgical tradition, the pastor should willingly accept their requests to celebrate the Mass.”

A lot, memes aside.
I live in a pretty redpilled city tho.

>write this
>5 years later become a muslim pleb
DROPPED

>Evola would have thought more about Orthodoxy
Not at all. He wanted society to return to paganism and liked early, original buddhism (~stoicism) on the level of the individual.

Christianity is inherently a religion of slave morality.
Jesus was the Karl Marx of Antiquity.
Everything that is not slave morality in Christianity and its history, could only happen because of the inherent Aryan spirit (way of life) and because Christianity borrowed a lot from the Paganism of the Roman Empire (hierarchy).

Read pic related on slave vs master morality of Nietzsche.
First poster was a marxist shill trying to subvert by converting people to relativism (everything is equal, there are no clear values, so why choose one thing over the other? - 1st step of moral subversion)
Luckily, he got BTFO'd.

I am atheist, but this Mass is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen.
Next year I will go in Zurich; do you know if there are such kind of Masses, Frenchanon?

Evola was critical of Catholicism for the papacy upsetting the role of the traditional priest-king. Those problems don't exist in Orthodoxy. Whatever Nietzsche had to say is irrelevant to a discussion on traditionalism, as nihilism is a symptom of the modern world.

>Muh slave religion muh true Aryan spirit muh Nietzsche

You are a living meme, pal.