Do indie music girls even exist, or are they a neckbeard fantasy?

Do indie music girls even exist, or are they a neckbeard fantasy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/se8oz-2Wg5s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never met one. Most women see music as entertaining background noise. (So do most men, but not all, hence the existence of nerds.)

Ever went to an indie gig? Yeah, there's your answer.

I've dated and had copious sex with 7 indie music girls

Most women I know literally only listen to singles and maybe know one or two non-single songs from an artist. I've never met a woman legit into music or an artist even

Go to any liberal arts class and you will have yr answer OP

No you haven't

leave your podunk little shithole and move to
the west coast idiot.

They're all over the place, have you ever been to a college art class?

Maybe if you actually went to places where people listen to music you'd find girls interested in it.

Yeah.

College girls are the normiest of all normies

This. And even the ones that really like music don't seem to care about the concept of albums or songs that go together cohesively. That seems to be 99% a male thing for some reason.

That's exactly what OP asked for though.

Yes, and all they listen to are normie indie bands.

>he hasn't tapped the art girl market
bruh what are you even doing you could be out there becoming an alt-chad

Women don't care about music, or art at all.
The only reason that women will take interest in music is when they are ugly/want to impress a cute guy that is into music or art.
This is why all women leave music as soon as they get married because they don't have a need for that-they reached their goal.
Now you will say "there are tons of female musicians" yeah, but female musicians are all about fame or money, not for the art, unlike men who truly care about the art sometimes. Sure, some are exceptions you would say, but it comes back to my original point-grimes for example, is not famous nor rich, but she is ugly, and must have something like music (at least until marriage) to fall back on.

There's no such thing as a non-normie indie band.

indie music isn't popular that much anymore and girls only pretend to like popular things.

It was popular to be a hipster so girls pretended to like obscure music, but these times long gone. long live poptimism

Yeah, if you take a time machine back to 1989-1991. I was there, and I can testify that there were actually TONS of cool girls around back then. Now they've all become bitter whores with age, and young girls today are obnoxious idiots. I feel so bad for you young dudes today. These girls are fucking horrible today. Shallow, vapid, self-absorbed idiots who don't have any drive to learn cool skills like how to make music. All they care about is whoring themselves out on social media and hate on every guy except the most alpha Chad douches.

These indie girls usually only listen to flavour of the month artists and use their music taste as an accessory to their personality rather than it actually coming from a place of genuine interest. Bonus points if they also post their terrible attempts at drawing on Instagram and tell everyone they're "into art".

this social media completely killed girlhood.

Lel

definitely, I went to school with a few

there are but they're the exception. The vast majority do it as an accessory or to get social standing within a scene

youtu.be/se8oz-2Wg5s
>The Velvet Underground and Nico by Andy Warhol

Yes, my waifu

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mngtcfcaVrI

I hope you're on some sex offender registry

>finally see a girl browsing through the indie LPs
>she turns around
>tfw it's just a guy with long hair

Yes, I am, even online. I appear at 1:48

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCYZ3pks48

Yes, definitely. I meet them all the time, but then again I live in a University City so more likely to meet them on nights out.

I'm sorry but that is such fucking shit and your promoting a really unhealthy mindset you're reinforcing in some of the mongs on Sup Forums. Yes a lot of women do what you're saying, so do an awful lot of men. There are countless examples of men and women who have devoted their lives to art without either fame or even moderate success. My own mother is shit at art and has been married for 30 years. My whole life I've seen her passion for art, she doesn't sell any, she doesn't impress anyone with it, she occasionally shows me and that's it. She reads about it, goes to galleries etc. purely as a result of enjoying it and has done since she was young. She's one of countless examples, there a lot of vapid cunt women but that's the same with men. If you actually go and talk to men and women you'd find out that some of both are okay.

Don't know why I've even bothered responding to you, I sound like a right faggot

Of course they exist, but you have to look for them

Same as with other indie people

It really just depends on where you live. If you live in a more artsy part of town (where I do) your more likely to come across more people interested in indie

>the stoogs
christ man how can someone be so excited about music while at the same time not caring at all

>grimes for example, is not famous nor rich, but she is ugly, and must have something like music (at least until marriage) to fall back on.
It's more like opposite. Her music sucks, but she has that quirky art student look that all the neckbeards eat up.
>I'm sorry but that is such fucking shit and your promoting a really unhealthy mindset you're reinforcing in some of the mongs on Sup Forums.
>Don't know why I've even bothered responding to you
Don't know why you even bother visiting this site, mong.

my gf in high school introduced me to acts like Big Black, Saccharine Trust, and Sun City Girls. She still works at a radio station today.

I HATE it when there are women in the record store
You can't use the same aisle as them, but you also can't use the aisle across from them because the stacks are so low and she might see you. Sometimes the presence of one woman is enough to block off all artists between A-L in a certain section.
If I were the owner of a store I'd have a designated time women can browse for records but ban them outside of it. It's not fair for other people.

nigga you only have to go to a fucking indie themed bar/club, or to a festival with some indie headliners sprinkled here and there, and there's a 100% guarantee there's gonna be indie groupies all over the joint. Course you are not gonna meet indiehead hot girls if all the music people you meet are on Sup Forums, fuck's sake

>"Please wait outside while I'm browsing or I'll have to call the cops."

Yeah they do, but not after college. As you get older, the less of them there are. They typically outgrow their indie phases and listen to alt normie core like frank ocean.

>you can't come on Sup Forums unless you agree with me
lmao this fuckin guy

I dated one. She was a hardcore feminist tumble browser. She was also crazy as fuck. Head my word OP; They all have the same personality and they are not to be trusted,

>lying on fore chane dot net

oh, they do. many qts one too

As I'm getting older, chip up on my shoulder

I know two, one is a bisexual qt and the other is a textbook tomboy

Describe more about the tomboy

what if you know me somehow and recognize the person I'm talking about

Describe more about the bisexual qt

>Do indie music girls even exist

>posts a poser

Allie is the real deal.