Yes Billy had a small penis. Seen it first hand

Yes Billy had a small penis. Seen it first hand

Other urls found in this thread:

afltables.com/rl/crowds/summary.html
afltables.com/afl/crowds/2017.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you aint seen shit, Slaters a fucking ledge cunt

Yep, I've seen it. Very small

Can confirm is small, but makes him a better player due to aerodynamics.

Only looks small next to the giant black cocks he gobbles down at half time

I dont know who billy is or what the fuck this is about, dont really give two shits, but you seem real salty to start bitching online. Just play better bext time.

still fucked the cowboys with it.

Nope. Hate both teams. But I have seen Billy's dick. Back when he was 18, and were dating. It is small

Literally nobody cares about your shit sport. AFL continues to fucking embarrass you.

You Mean gAyFL? The sport no one outside Melbourne cares about?

League is where it's at. The rest of Australia laughs at you Melbourne fags cheering on your aerial ping pong

You literally don’t even have a team in SA or WA. Footy is the most popular and profitable sport in Australia. Our preliminary finals had crowds of 95,000, yours barely broke 20,000.

You don't have a team in Canberra, Auckland, or Townsville

Your prelim that wasn't in Melbourne fag land, got 14,000 in Sydney. Big whoop, you got 90,000 in fag land

And Footy = League. Not 1 person outside Melbourne calls gAyFL footy

Footy is literally more popular in Victoria, Tassie, SA, WA and NT. This isn’t even debatable. People in SA and WA don’t even know what NRL is.
We got 14,000 for GWS, a team less than a decade old, in a state where footy isn’t as popular as the rest of the country, and it only just underperformed agasint NRL, in the state where its most popular. Think about that for a second.
Richmond will pass 100,000 members next year, making it the most popular sporting team in Australia. Why would we put a team in Auckland? It’s the Australian Football League, New Zealand isn’t part of Australia ya spastic.

AFL more popular in NT? What drugs are you on?
Every footy match in Darwin is a sell out. AFL is lucky to get 50% of tickets sold. TV ratings in NT, footy double those of AFL

And just underperformed? GWs get 14,000 to a prelim - and stadium less than half full. NRL get 70,000 to prelim.

You don't even have a team in the capital city of Australia.

And you don’t have any teams at all in two states.
I repeat, GWS is less than a decade old, and they were playing West Coast. Not exactly an easy sell when it’s a brand new team versus a team on the other side of the country. Besides, the NRL are literally terrified of GWS and Sydney gaining more and more traction in NSW.
You’re acting like being popular in NT is something notable, Richmond will have half of the NT total population as members next year.
The AFL sells out crowds SA, WA, Sydney, Tassie and Victoria multiple times a year. They even had a fucking match in China. The NRL struggle to sell out ANZ for a grand final. Our women’s leauge does better crowd numbers than you.

NRL Fags wouldn’t know anything about other teams on the other side of the country. They don’t even fucking have any kek

What is it with you Melbourne people and your extreme insecurity that no one gives a crap about your shit sport?

WA & SA have a combined population of about 100 people. So gloating you have teams there and NRL don't just adds to your delusions.

AFL gave away 27,500 free tickets to the GWS final, and despite everyone being able to goods for free, only 14,000 bothered to turn up. When about 500m away at the stadium next door, the NRL had 50,000 for the their final that was being plagued at the same time - and not 1 of the them a free ticket

Wow you managed to get 50,000 to rock up to your game when it’s the main code of that stage. If you got 20,000 more you’d be a quarter of the way to matching the attendance of the MCG.
The AFL ain’t insecure about anything mate. Y’all are the ones shitting ya pants at the slow death of your league. NRL isn’t even mentioned here. Melbourne Storm just won your final and literally nobody I know cares. I go to Queensland regularly for work and they are quick to mention how much the hate AFL. Footy lives in your heads rent free little buddy.

You were the one gloating about AFL being more popular in the NT. Now you're talking about NT not matter?

Your women's comp, free entry to every single game. Of course you get crowds - but even with free, I wouldn't call your 2,100 who went to the FREE women's AFL in Brisbane, better than the 45,000 paying people going to the footy in Brisbane

And we don't have teams in 2 states? You don't have a team in the fucking capital city of Australia. You also don't in Townsville or Auckland.

And you brought up Auckland not being in Australia, but you then went and mentioned AFL played match in China.

>he actually believes that it’s more impressive to have a team in a shit city that literally nobody lives in than it is to have 4 teams in a couple different states.
You’re still attempting to defend your horrific crowd numbers? You’re beating a dead horse mate. Even Neanderthals like yaself should have come to grips that your crowds are fucking disgraceful. I’m surprised you haven’t pulled the ‘b..but league is b..better on TV’ excuse yet.

Can we at least all agree that the A-league fucking sucks?

Melbourne doesn't have a 280,000 seat stadium, so to claim that an extra 20,000 will equal a quarter of AFL crowds shows your desperation on needing to lie

AFL fans are incredibly insecure. Everyone outside Melbourne hates AFL, but we have no need to tell lies to try and make NRL seem more popular

You just proved you AFL fans need to lie to assist your insecurity and deep concern that even though the AFL have given Brisbane & Sydney super teams no one gives a fuck. Look at the TV ratings for AFL GF yesterday. AFL GF &in Sydney and Brisbane, not in the top 20 programs of the the week. I guarantee, NRL GF will be number 1 in Melbourne this week

You do realise that the NRL had an average crowd of 14,000 people this year? That’s for the total league. GWS, the newest team in the AFL, and the team with the lowest average attendance, still had an average crowd of 13,000, 10,000 less than the average crowd of your entire league. You really can’t compare the two in crowd attendance. AFL wins every single time.

Just ignore the Melbourne fag.

I agree their delusional, but they're also extremely stupid. So arguing with them is like arguing with your 4yo son

Lol my bad I meant to say 3 quarters. My point still stands.

>everyone outside of Melbourne hates AFL
And you call me a liar. AFL is the number one sport in Victoria, Tassie, SA and WA. It’s also gaining popularity very fast in NSW
NRL really isn’t more popular. This isn’t a matter of opinion, mate. Do a quick google search and you’d see the AFL makes more money, and is the more profitable brand.
>NRL grand final will be number one in Melbourne this week
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
*breath in*
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

You just ousted yourself as a troll. Well done.

Well NRL GF has been number 1 most watched show in the week in Melbourne for last 5 years. Will be again this year.

And not hard to get bigger crowds in Melbourne when your stadium holds 25,000 more people than Sydney stadium

AFL is an oval sport, so stadiums can be a lot bigger than rectangle sports like league

Yes, but you don’t even manage to sell your stadiums out.
See for yourself: (nrl)
afltables.com/rl/crowds/summary.html

(Afl):
afltables.com/afl/crowds/2017.html

This really isn’t a matter of opinion. Google it.

The AFL also made $100,000,000 more then the NRL last year, with the NRL losing profit btw.