Where can one find lsd

Where can one find lsd

Other urls found in this thread:

lysergi.com/index.php/ald-52.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you're gonna have to go outside faggot

If you are computer literate, the dark net.

Fuck off

Why fuck off you fucking nigger... Go choke on nigger dick you fucking faggot

I don't want Dea or fbi on my door

Closest thing not on the dark web
lysergi.com/index.php/ald-52.html

Literally just saw a YouTube vid about this hut they say it's fake lsd/more harmful than the real thing.

I'm just saying it is possible to order stuff, as long as you know what to look out for. But I suppose law enforcement is possible, but they tend to go after sellers more than buyers.

You tried the drug store?

LSD is literally the least detectable substance as far as transport is concerned.

>Where can one find lsd

Very difficult to find these days.

any hippie usually has some on them, just look out for them

Music fests, grab a whole sheet and cut it up into 5 strips. Then put them in aluminum foil and put them in the freezer for storage.

This is stupid I tired of 13 year old fags posting as if there me after I post.....I've ordered that ald 52... it's like taking 1/2 a hit of good acid....YouTube will tell you if drugs are safe

.. make it?

Yea ordering it from the dark web all your getting is plain ol paper

Then you might want to stop typing like an 8 year old.

I heard you can eat moldy rye bread to get high. This is because the mold on the rye bread can be used to make lysgeric acid... So it gives you the same high as lsd.

Eating moldy rye bread gets you fucked up... I tried it

You gathered this data first hand, or your just speculating. Which one is it?

>Your not full of shit are you user?

We'll yes moldy rye bread does in fact give you a high that is similar to lsd... You can Google it. It's def not safe to eat a bunch of mold but it will get you an lad type high

Lsd*

LSA =/= LSD

It will find u when ur ready

Right here valhallaxmn3fydu.onion/register/mrsH

>/register/
hmm