Every now and then, we are reminded of who created the game

Every now and then, we are reminded of who created the game.

Today is one of those times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8U7mz83hk-Y
tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14660970.2016.1276244?scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=fsas20
scottishsporthistory.com/sports-history-news-and-blog/new-findings-reveal-wide-influence-of-worlds-first-football-club
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shut up dweeb

shut up dweeb

shut up dweeb

shut up dweeb

shut up dweeb

shut up dweeb

Combo breaker.

Chat shit get banged.

taco

shut up dweeb

Blue is the colour, football is the game.

shut up dweeb

good thread everybody

put me in the screencap

put me next to this guy plesae

>_>

i can't find the source, but a scotland dude invented modern soccer, im not joking

Czech version is better, specially when sang by Panenka
youtube.com/watch?v=8U7mz83hk-Y

This is true.

I think youre thinking of irn bru. scotland invented modern irn bru

>tfw FIFA can't change the rules without us

Then why is the UK so shit at it?

im not joking guys, search about John Hope, a scottish law student, in the 1833, 15 years earlier the of the Cambridge Rule, he wroted about the basic rules of the modern soccer (he talk of a game made by kicking a ball between two teams, a field and two soccer goals, ecc) on his diary. Honh Hope founded his "Foot-Ball Club".

Among the ranks of the "Foot-Ball Club" by John Hope, it included at least two players, even if indirectly, who have contributed to the development of sport in Scotland. James Kirkpatrick, who won the FA Cup with the shirt of the Wanderers in 1877 and was captain of the national football Scotland in the first match (unofficial) played by the future Tartan Army in 1870, was the son of Charles Kirkpatrick Sharpe, a member of "Foot- Ball Club "in 1831. Francis Moncreiff, who captained the other hand the first international rugby match (played against England) in 1871 was the son of James Moncreiff, who was also at the" Foot-Ball Club "but in 1832.

give me some times, im gonna find more source

tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14660970.2016.1276244?scroll=top&needAccess=true&journalCode=fsas20

scottishsporthistory.com/sports-history-news-and-blog/new-findings-reveal-wide-influence-of-worlds-first-football-club

you can read this in the meantime