Find a flaw

>you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

demog.berkeley.edu/~andrew/1918/figure2.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600521/High-school-girl-caught-camera-having-sex-multiple-boys-girls-bathroom-campus-school-hours.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not enough colored gentlemen

They were working on the mud for manlet like you, that's why.

The fucking noise and shit in the street. That and the pathetic state of medicine.

Not a single little girl in the paint.

t. Abo

No girls, only women. How it should be

>no lolis

Yeah, no. Horrible world.

Kill yourself

Any place with horses on the road has shit in the streets.

still better aesthetics than today though.

>mexican "intellectual"
Somehow I'm not surprised.

that man in front, he walks on the left. He should walk to the right of the woman.

It looks like he realized his mistake and is moving to the right of her.. though he should be moving behind her, no?

lmao

NYC / San Francisco / Seattle are notorious for the amount of dog poo laying around everywhere

Amazing picture. Got more?

Act white and you are white in my book. I can't see his underwear froom here.

And human shit from drunk indians, homeless beaners, and nigger crackheads.

Gentlemen:

Behind her going up stairs, in front of her going down stairs, and always between her and the street while on a sidewalk.

It's a photograph, by the way.

Here's a flaw: the fact that it's just a painting. This should be reality desu

It's a photograph

>horseshit

It probably fucking reeks of shit

The flaw is it's not the world we live in anymore.

>cholera
>average lifespan: 30
>bathing: done once a month if you're not rich
>etc..

Life back then wasn't quite like Great Gasby.

no serbs :(

The original is on top

You guys ever realize that you're miserable, and society isn't actually bad. I love my life, I love most aspects of modern American culture, I am a happy person. You people are miserable and projecting your feelings on the world around you.

It's the basic psychological coping mechanism of projection. By moving the fault, you don't have to take responsibility for your failures and misery.

Life is great, get a job or grow up.

he thinks horses are louder than city traffic

plus horsehit is totally biodegradeable

>average lifespan: 30
You're thinking of the bronze age, user.

Average life expectancy in 1915
>Men
>Women

>demog.berkeley.edu/~andrew/1918/figure2.html

>you're all miserable
I think you're projecting, friendo.

Here's how it looked like in italian neighbourhoods

m8 i just have an interest in old city life

why. men should walk on the traffic side of a woman

>100 years forward

Thank you.

>I'm the one projecting when it's a meme on this board to wish for mass death and destruction because fags can get married and you see brown people walking around outside

>tfw i'll never be a young lad at the turn of the century in berlin or new york wearing the latest lad fashion

Yes, you are massively projecting, worse than anyone can imagine. Unless you believe you're telepathic, in which case, seek help.

horse shit doesn;t actually present any disease risk since they mostly just eat grass

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3600521/High-school-girl-caught-camera-having-sex-multiple-boys-girls-bathroom-campus-school-hours.html

No cars, no Internet, no smartphones, uncomfortable clothes, probably shitty health care.

Other than that it looks fine.

Luckily many of the new york buildings are protected and will be around for a long time to come.

>colored
>gentlemen
pick one

Is this thread itself not full of people literally mad about them not being born 100 years ago? They aren't even happy with the time they're living in. This board is full of miserable and hateful people, nice try.

Also, consider this:
you're in this place you find so disgusting, doing what exactly? Revelling in the suffering of others? Fueling your narcissism talking down to invisible strangers about their "mental problems"?

You're worse off, it seems.
Get a grip, m8

;^)

>Anglos
>white

Analyzing the mentally ill and the alt-right. It's fun for me.

Still i will pick gasoline smell over horse shit smell everyday.

I wanna go back

I wanna go back

And I don't even know how we got off the track

>I used to throw away the papers

Just posting some pictures of old city life :^)

>It's fun for me.
I rest my case.
See, that wasn't hard to admit, was it?

What because I like analyzing crazy people? It's my career, I also like to do it for fun. Speaking of that, I wonder why I got to you so badly :^)

Nothing like going to the store to pickup a ham, some bacon and a tub of lard without worying of heart disease

Did you "get to me" because I paid attention to you?

;^)

Fixed

do less user

I would rather have the natural smell of horsehit than breathe in NOx and SOx, particulate matter and and lead

when New Orleans was white

More about how adamant you seem to attack me specifically friend :^)

o shit waddup!

if only we could go back to this but keep the healthcare we have now

no cars... at least give me a ford model A or T...

The clothing are so based, and a good thing is that you can wear it today and pretty much be good, for mens, at least.

why mate, where are you in such a rush to get to

No, no. I know what it feels like to be alone. I never derived any satisfaction from trying to LARP on anonymous sites in order to fish for replies though. I could never suspend my disbelief enough to feel any real satisfaction at the responses. No one who actually has anything to brag about comes here and does so. That's a pretty fundamental rule.
>tfw 6'4" and a billionaie with a 10 inch cock and a private jet working on Wall St.
I'm curious how you fool yourself into thinking anyone believes you. We all have the same reaction:
>oh, that guy is some diabetic mentally disabled person living on Section 8 using food stamps to pay for tuna for a stray cat with worms
And you're SO LONELY, that you'll accept even the most abusive replies, anything, just to have human contact. You'll bait with stupid stories just to get replies. You'll keep replying, until the entire thread is about you. You'll even pretend to be a transexual or a fag or a woman just to get replies. Anything to feel like someone in the world wanted to talk to you. You can't FORCE people to talk to you IRL, because that would just get you arrested again. If you get in trouble with the law one more time, they take away your Section 8 housing and your food stamps. So you come here, where you can't get in trouble. It's either this or slipping that noose tied to the door handle around your neck.

I get it.

I'm trying to tell you that I understand, and you're not alone.

>not hailing a carriage to get places

top peasant

lol, so you want to make the healthcare worse than it was in the 20th century?

A woman dressing modest is alot more rare today isn't it

There aren't any flamboyant faggots, illegal Mexicans, ghetto blacks, homeless junkies or Indo-Paki storekeepers in the picture to give it "diversity."

wat are you gabbing about m8

i was just about to ask you the same thing nigger

the only difference is the normies I encounter in real life try very hard to hide their misery.

you can see the true emptiness in their eyes when you see them alone in their cars.

>artistic rendition is reality

Yeah. I don't really mind the style of today's clothing, it was far worst in the 2000s, but damn, if we could just go back to this era..

I wish cars today looked as slick as those carriages.

it's a photo, nigger

>I love most aspects of modern American culture
Are you a twelve year old girl with her first iphone?

I'd rather live in a comfy little village working farms and such.

Protection laws were made in NYC after the destruction of Penn Station, when people realized demolishing old buildings were not such a good idea.

Penn Station died for our sins.

this was actually a fucking shite time. NYC has always been disgusting. Those carts were fucking everywhere selling groceries and all the trash/rot would just get thrown out onto the curb at the end of the day and so the whole city was covered in trash. It was also a huge mess with traffic because the fucking things were everywhere. On top of that you have the Irish and Italians - the niggers of Europe stinking up the place with barfights and petty crime. They are the reason NYC had to get serious with the police force whereas before it was just a small circle of night-patrolmen and peaceful dutch

>artistic rendition
>literally an actual photograph that someone added color too

to*

Is that St Paul? It's a lovely city now, looked almost nicer back then.

>no niggers
>a flaw

Pick one.

Those tall metal structures look cool as fuck.
Though it reminded me of an old station in a nearby town that they took down in the 90's and was replaced with a modern building which is basically a big yellow rectangle.
I hate it when they do that.

>nice artistic rendering

>mfw the modern world is so dystopian that fags ITT see the past and can't believe it was ever real

I mean the scientific and medical knowdlege we have now, the tools and expertise... not the individual healthcare systems

Don't need to be slick when you have 200 horsepowers to haul them around instead of 1. Bicycles are still slick.

yeah i know i already posted pic of dirty italian immigrants

Because all that technology has made the world better.

Thank god for all this technology.

This pic needs more diversity.

why is everything so ugly now?

>when New Orleans was white