Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

halitosis?

somebody shop godzilla breath

vardy. he's a sneaky cheating little gypsy cunt.

nasri could have killed him, should be banned for at least a yaer

anybody got the reaction of nasri?
I tried getting it from the videos posted here and on rebbit but it can't get anything before the 2nd second

>implying a Frenchman can ever be right

video of this please.
the webm posted does't work if I try to make a video of just the reaction

Both of them
The ref got it absolutely right
they shouldn't have been squaring up to each other
if anything it's smart play by vardy if he knew Nasri was already on a yellow

this

excellent post

Vardy is a sneaky fox. Shoved him from behind when no one was looking. Then nasri got pissed.

Vardy only did what Spanish teams have been doing in Europe for 10 years. Nasri chimped out and gave Vardy the chance to game the system.
Ultimately FIFA/UEFA are in the wrong because they don't punish players for being a pussy.

Both, they both received yellow cards.

Typical sandnigger. Arabs aren't humans, they're still a bunch of animals and this event proves it. Despite being on a yellow card he harassed Vardy. Why ? Because his brain doesn't work like regular human beings, arabs still have primitive brains. "me got pushed, me punch white man" is literally what he thought. On the other hand, Vardy used his white aryan superior brain and saw an opportunity to send him back to the locker room, and he took it. Once again, white men proved their superiority.

Thank you based Vardy.

>French in charge handle banter
You now rememeber Zidane

>Flag
How much of your national team is white again?

So what, fat fuck ? Do you think that because of my flag, then i have to support "our" national soccer team, you fool ? I hate sandniggers, they can be from France, Belgium or Algeria, i still hate them.

Xd

Nasri could have killed him for at least a yaer, should be banned

Vardy is a living god that walks among us.

If that was Neymar instead of Vardy everyone here would be crying refball

Yup. I hope Vardy's caravan gets burned to the ground. Fucking rat-faced gypo cunt.

It's about time spic teams got a taste of their own medicine

Great post

haha nice haha ncie man!

>Frog outfoxed by brave English Lion

it's a matter of punchability lad. nasri has one of the top 5 punchable faces ever to play football. i can't actually think of a single thing vardy could have done that wouldn't be completely justified when done to the owner of a face as punchable as nasri.

Should have been a straight red for both

typical Sup Forums hypocrisy what do you expect?

Let's be honest, simulation in Europe is accepted a lot more and English teams are usually on the receiving end of it.

We see it as a source of shame but I feel the Spanish encourage it...

>implying belgium is a real country

>scum team gets beat with their own weapons
pottery

not to mention Vitolo's dive

Not true though is it. You even watch the PL?

Leicester won the fucking league with points secured by diving for pens

Invincibles arsenal did the same

Do you even watch la Liga, stupid question no one does. It's 10x worse than the Prem where the pundits and papers call them out. I don't think that happens in Spain

>English "people"

>this strawman

Why bother, spacker?

Vardy's a gypsy, they aren't English

Brbrs are not Arabs u filthy fag

Nerman alone dives more in a season of la Liga than every EPL team combined. Fuck off.

I don't think you know what this means...

Nasri took the bait like the little faggot he is. Same with all Sevilla ponces

More than Dele Alli, Ashley Young, Vardy, Hazard, Sterling, Walcott? Nah.

But you've missed the point anyway, you silly fat fuck.

Unironically this.

>not a single sandnigger on the first team
>2 of le blaks at most that are required to suffer and sweat for the team
>Kompany would be the 3rd if he wasn't permaded
>decision-making is exclusive to a core of white players
>almost all the important players are white: Azzar, De Bruyne, Mertens, Courtois, Alderweireld, Vertonghen, et al.

If we had found pace babbies in Congo we might have had fullbacks but as it's a sweaty job we don't have any decent ones. Meunier and Carrasco will do.

*dabs*

>not a single sandnigger
>Fellaini

>first team
>fellaini

What are we, manure? kys

9 games last year is first team, kid.

Going to frame this post and put in on my wall. Thank you Belgium.

What is it with French North Africans and chimping out? They seem way more volatile than any other group

someone please explain to me with Wafer doesnt punish playacting and unsporting behaviour after the matches?

Surely within a couple of years of doing so, this type of crap will be almost extinct if players got humiliated, fined and banned for varying degrees of time wasting, diving, faking injuries, pretending to have been fouled or other unsporting behaviour clearly forbidden by their own rules.

Otherwise I vote to move footy to /asp/..

BASED BELGIES

*why

*brings the HEAT

Nasri's a scumbag.

Nasri because hes a cunt and possibly the least respected footballer in the world

>de bruyne
>important

His career already looks to be pretty much finished after the injury. Belgium is lucky that Hazard seems to be made of titanium.

Mediterranean bravado mixed with Islam.

They get laughed at by the media and occasionally punished. Vardy got a yellow for that situation. Last season he got a second yellow and a red for diving.

Cunt v Cunt desu

This, but unironically.

this guy gets it

Holy shit, Belgistan is not dead yet. Kudos, Michelle.

/thread

The European leagues need to do what MLS does and suspend players that dive. Start taking away a player's money and maybe they'll stop flopping around all over the place.

> Gypo

He's from Sheffield you spacker

Vardy did nothing wrong. It was NOT a dive. The sandnigga had a Yellow Card. He should have been on best behaviour. Instead his ego chimped out. Sure, Vardy goaded and provoked him. But he forgot or did not care that he was on yellow. He could have easily just kept walking and let ref handle or not handle. Instead he turned and decided to get into further close confrontation walking towards Vardy. Both maybe touched heads at same time. Vardy sold it better. Messing around like this while on Yellow in important game is like playing with a loaded gun. Nasri shot himself. In

Can someone give me a quick rundown on what actually happened

Calm down you congalnese cunt

>eternal anglo
>white

>Samir Nasri
>French

He's from gypsy stock, Fuck nut

I thought belgium was long gone to the darkies. Still hope left it seems

First Zidane and now this - are Arabs extremely easy to bait?

the inbred

Vardy being aware that Nasri already had a yellow card did some nasty thing to him from behind, Nasri, stupidly, fell for it, turned to him and Vardy simulated receiving a aggresion.

Yellow card for both, but the second for Nasri so off he goes and Vardy wins the game like a true english champ.

Fuck Sevilla though. The whole game was fucking ridiculous. And not the in the good sense. Sevilla shit the pants because playing a CL play-off gives them too much vertigo (unless they can claim underdog status), and Leicester is truly the worst bunch of useless fucks I have seen in a CL play-off. It was meme vs meme.

Whoever plays Lester next has a free pass into semis.

nasri was just promoting the drip health lifestyle

>french

>Vardy acting like a tough lad about to deck manlet Nasri in the gabber
>goes down like a kindergarden pussy ass whipped kid
I don't know what made me laugh more, the fact that that cunt Vardy pulled that off, the fact that this little bitch Nasri fell for it, or that the ref gave yellow to both of them which resulted in a red for Nasri.

Also, how on Earth can you fuck up two penalty shots? Is this year's CL the Chokers' League?

sounds right to me

mon visage quand the english say their players don't dive

English have a history of diving at club level. If Gerrard and Rooney were lashed for every dive they took there would be nothing left

Scouse =/= English

The one chattin shit.

Referee's decision made in the heat of the moment is always final and is not negotiable. The pitch is kinda big, there is a lot of factors like positioning and focus and whatnot, that make an impact of how a certain situation can be evaluated, lots of field to cover and too few people to help the Ref (two linesmen, but they work on two different halves of the pitch, so it's effectively only one guy on each and he's way over to the side). This is being tried to fix with addition of the goal line refs, but it hardly works. Also the officials are against video replays for some reason.
That being said, why is diving/acting a thing? Because the risk in pretty small (don't think I ever seen a red for diving) and you can gain a pretty significant advantage for your team - a free goal (well, even that game shows a pen ain't a goal, but it's pretty darn close), sending off a player, being granted a setpiece, generally disturbing the opponent team.

Also also, punishing players of unsporting behaviour like that, after the game, would often require a change of the end result, because you can't punish someone for diving and not disallow the goal he later scored from the pen, innit.
No team would allow that to ever happen.

truth was told, mudslimes btfo

>The Bogs bet huge amounts of money on Nasri being sent off.
>Vardy is a Bog agent (though aren't we all?) and got Nasri sent off
>Vardy fulfilled the Bogs wishes and as such will be rewarded

>Who was in the wrong here?
Nasri

Vardy was winding Nasri up as everyone realized that he was very frustrated, maybe it was Nasri's return to the EPL, a league where he never was a success that made him so frustrated.

Vardy cleverly instigated a confrontation, baited Nasri, Nasri's discipline was poor, he got punished for it.

Both received Yellow cards, this was literally sacrificing a pawn to take the queen.

I want you to know know that we're laughing at you not with you.

>flag
Checks out.

HE COULDA FECKIN DOYD

>"me got pushed, me punch white man"
I'll remember this for later use.

Because this place is full of brits and they dont want to admit that muh brave englishmen are as dirty as every other spic/muslim

See?

kek vardy played that cunt like a fiddle

it was beautiful to watch

we are good at kicking people, not diving and tactical fouls paolo